Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout Willis

I know, I know, that was a hackneyed sitcom saying from Diff’rent Strokes. What the heck else am I supposed to say after that Bun of Death sucked the soul right out of me?

Whatchoo

Courtney B., Scout is really sweet, and I’m sorry she had to go after that bun. Someone had to do it.

Comments

1. It’s a barooo ba-leen!

2. circuscake says:

what a cutie pie!

3. Hey, I say that all the time. And that look is total on spot! Perfect Meg!

4. What is he standing on? That is really cute– the black with white trim, the raised ear, the eye. SO shweet.

5. Aww.. so sweet the lil’ guy

6. Heh! Puppy’s got a dove tattoo!

[this is what it sounds like, when pups cry... - Ed.]

7. Those are definitely the trademark Gary Coleman shifty eyes, although L’il Arnold was never this cute.

8. Is he standing on top of his house?

Good timing, pups. We will need your companionship to buoy our spirits as we labor in mini-bun’s salt mines.

9. [masked editor zooms in]
    [scribblescribbletypetypetype]
    [masked editor zooms out]

10. Interesting chest markings! Looks like the little ghost dog from Nightmare Before Christmas.

This dog has a very knowing expression. She knows.

11. Scout. Main character in To Kill a Mockingbird.

12. Could be all the caffiene I’m running on, but I’m pretty sure this dog is making a pass at me. “Heya sexy lady, care for a nyla bone?” Yup definitely flattered.

13. luvinmalssomuch says:

DKN you beat me to it.
    Oh well what the hey?
    BAROOOOO

14. Thank Goodness This pup is here to protect us from evil plotting bunny world dominator.

This is our Hero puppy.

Hugs Puppy: Sigh:: My Hero.

Hmm that masked Ed looks a lot like Teho.

15. I think the cute little puppeh holds his own in the cuteness department, even if he is immediately following the So-Cute-It-Can-Kill-You bunneh.

16. Um, people? Meg already said that this sweetie is a GIRL.

Other than that, I’m with Sabrina. That’s definitely a “Hey, Sailor…wanna date?” look! :-)

17. Girl puppy can still be our hero! Save us, SuperScout!

(Although I think with her her wise look she is saying “You like being dominated by bunnies, crazy humans…”)

(Also: white toeses!)

18. Sweet puppeh, you get xtra hugz & bones cus you look JUST like our dear Dusty who passed away last week, floppity ears & all.

Maybe what my kids said is true, Dusty has been reborn as a new pup in a new home.
    (ps: I know pupper in pic isn’t new born, just a nice thought to hold onto whilst I sniffle a bit)

19. I love puppehs white socks they are kissable to the extreme but I bet that puppeh would rather run around and play than get toe snorgles.

Great timing or posing their peeps or puppeh…LOL

20. No worries, pup. I choose you!!! The bun is cute and all – but look at face!! Winner!

21. Is one ear up, one ear flopped a Rule of Cuteness yet?
    Gaahhhh!

22. Oh my. Scout may just help me recover from the bunneh in that last post. Thank you Scout! *munches ear*

23. Awww. I want to squeeze the doooogie. I love the little white toe tip sockies. Adorable.

24. one of the erins says:

Aww, metz, (((hug))) that almost made me cry! I’m sorry you lost Dusty!

25. He looks like LOTS O’FUN ! Little innocent, did they see me do it? look on face.

26. ThreeCatNight says:

“You talkin’ to me?
    I said – you talkin’ to me?
    Wait – I need a mirror!”
    — Travis Pupple

27. Just wanted to mention, I’d never done soft-cronches on an ear before, but tried it on my friend’s dog yesterday as it was resting its head on me. It gave me a very, “You’re an odd, odd human” look, then demanded more pettins, which it got.

28. oh no you dinnant!

29. berthaslave says:

That is one sly puppers. He’s up to something, that’s for sure. Classic “baroo” pose.

30. Metz…you broke my heart. Maybe a tad hormonal today, but I sat here reading your little boy’s sweet tribute, and cried and cried.

And this little girl DOES look like your sweetie reincarnated!

31. Absolutely gorgeous dog!
    I lubs her and wants one just like her at my house!

HUGS to Metz and family. So sorry about Dusty. It’s so hard. :(

*ducks as the Invisible Masked Editor swoops by again*

32. Thanks for the lub everyone.
    I told Ben about everyone’s compliments on his book and he just kinda rolled his eyes at me. They learn so young. :-)

Thank you again, Its Peeps like all of you that help bring the smiles back and remind me why we allow our hearts to get wrenched time and again with those sweet faces.

33. It is a wild hunter in the making

34. Hey, Metz… just sent you a comment on your blog, but it only saved the first sentence. Anyway what I was trying to say is…

I’m so sorry. It’s so sad, and yet you did a loving thing. I’ve had to do same and my heart goes out to you.

It’s so great that your son did his book tribute to Dusty. Years from now it will bring tears, and happy memories; such great healing for a troubled soul.

35. SPB, thank you. It saved the Oh Metz. Which pretty much sums it all up right? :-)
    Thank you again.

36. And mucho condolences, Metz!!! Thank you for sharing those photos and the love from your son…I hope you all find a new friend to love when the time is right!!!

37. Oh, Scouters, you are up to no good. But that’s good for us. :)

38. Does anyone know the breed of this Scout-a-licious pupple shnup?

39. T-Dubbs, (this is based upon our dog Dusty who was a lab/shepard mix.)

My guess is either a type of shepard or a mix with shepard in there like ours was. mebbe a breed itself I dunno, of cattle dog? I see Shepard (sp) in de ears, body, and face but could be wrong. Sorry, lousy guess I know but the best I gotz.

40. stealthcuteo says:

This picture cracks me up.

41. I have a dog that I got at the Humane Society..we feel sad that we missed her puppy years. This dog looks enough like her to be her as a pup–right down to that cute look in the eye. It has brought us so much joy to imagine her puppy years through this image! thanks for posting!

42. Is this Michelle & Brandon’s pup?

43. Ha! Love his “Hey there, how you doin?” expression.