Rule of Cuteness #37: If you tilt your head to a side, it’s cute

The Cuteness Level of this kitteh is "muy cute."

But watch, as the kitteh tilts his head to a side. INSTANT ADDITIONAL CUTE POINTS TAKING HER TO ‘MOOCHAS CUTE!!!"

Its_caturday_bitches

Giuli, Yes. Yes, she is muy cute.

Comments

1. OOO those eyes!!!
    That little chin is begging to be scritched

2. can I snoorgle this babbeh for the rest of its life that gray fur and those blue eyes I *spolded* to the floor

3. turbofloof says:

Luuuurrrve the hover text!

4. I had a blue point Himalayan that looked just like this… beautiful cats. :-)

5. Meeew?

6. Yitzysmommie says:

What an adorable kitten – and a hilarious hover text!

7. Eater of Shades says:

“were are we going, and what am I doing in this hand-basket?”

8. Of course, cats can’t say “Baroo,” that’s a dog thing that requires eyebrows. But I fell comfortable calling this look:

“Maroo?”

Himmies are sweet!

9. awww she poked her nose in a canister of cocoa ^^

10. The big blue eyes! The tiny baby kitty smile!

11. Tina Rhea says:

Terry Pratchett: “that look of insane amazement all kittens have”.

12. Ah, the baby blues, bet this kitteh NEVER gets yelled at!!!

Love hover text!

13. It’s okay kitten, one day youo will grow up and fill the whole basket.

14. Melissa H. says:

No, not moochas cute. Smoochas cute!!!

15. acelightning says:

I just felt all the fillings pop out of my teeth.

16. muy mona

17. Looks like he’s cracking a fart.Brrrrp.

18. Hon Glad – Yes, that would be the one cheek sneak technique fart, or possibly the fluffy flutter fart.

19. excuse me hooman slave this basket.. this one right here, is sposed to be full of kitty treats, and I see… let me count… NONE.. get cracking.

20. This is kittified version of Baroo? It’s a bit of a Mmroh?

21. GREAT eyes !!!

22. Christine H says:

Aww, pretty kitty! Her eyes are so bright!

23. elifromcali says:

not kitties make a noise like: bbbrrrrr?
    Hehe

24. elifromcali says:

dont forget to roll your rrrrr’s!

25. Pyrit-All cats get away with the fluffy Flutter (love that name) Its only when the air becomes unbreathable that you realise its happened.

26. we took in a stray kitty that has a terrible case of ear mites, and while it is very sad that kitty is sick, the permanent head tilt makes him unbelievably cute.

27. You should check out my neighbor’s new kitten, Padfoot. It took these pictures of her. That is my finger being eaten.

28. http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/dschacte/katherine.html – oops, website didn’t go through the first time

[*NOMF!* - Ed.]

29. most adorable kitteh!

30. ThreeCatNight says:

Yes, I know that I am very fetching. Please hold me and kees me!

31. Hey!
    That’s a Birman Kitteh!
    The best kittehs in all the world! (I had the good fortune of adopting mine from the humane society…the thought he was some sort of Siamese mix…these cats are so awesome and so expensive if you buy from a breeder!)
    Behold! Frankie!

32. i cannot believe that the “head tilt” was not a rule of cuteness already.

33. You have been spotted, and now you will be eaten