Rule of Cuteness #36: If your eyebrows go up in the center, it’s cute

Eyebrow raising is, pure and simple, instantly cute.

Eyebrow-raising PLUS a head-tilt PLUS a "Baroo?" sound is deadleh.

Baroo

/• •\

Great find, Albert W.

Comments

1. cassandra says:

“But…I lub you!” This is the deadliest face I’ve seen this side of Tuesday! Why he so saaaaad?

2. Oh my goodness!

Look at those little toesicles!

3. Looks a Precious Moments figurine! Baroo?

4. I want to monche his ears and his little white tosies!

5. that is the cutest saddest lil sweet face ever!
    gimme gimme gimme

6. Sad, sad eyes and little white toes. Just kills me.

7. must…eat…ears…

8. I rescute my puppy dog from the pound when he was about a year old, so I never got to see him as a babeh. But I imagine he looked something like this sweet little thang. Only fluffier.

9. Don’t care what was chewed, peed on, slobbered or stolen. Doesn’t matter what kind of evidence you may have. This pup is INNOCENT!

Sez Puppy Cochran:

If there’s this cute of a look,
    The pup is off the hook.

10. Awww. So worried! Don’t fret, lil’ fella!
    Oh gawd, I lurve the black snout, the white toesicles. Can’t stand it!!!!

11. Said look hereby excuses said puppy from all accidents, torn shoes and keyboard-hopping.

No disagreements!

12. I am concerned about your well being hooman. Get down her and snorgle me.. STAT!

13. Non Sequitur had a comic ages back:

“How Every Trial Ends In Puppy Court”

Judge: The jury finds you precious and adorable, no matter how many rugs you’ve ruined.

14. he is not sad.
    he saying-
    “this is my very best gimme a Cookie Face mama!”
    so please give the puppeh a cookie!

15. My Mom’s mastered this in her crafts for years-all of her teddy bears and other stuffed critters have this patented eyebrow thing down pat!

16. metsakins says:

must keeees it!!!! also would like to test snorgling theories on pup. I’ll bring it back in about 3 hours, yes 3 hours should be sufficient.

*stuffs puppeh in scooter bag and runs like heck*

17. Seven Paws says:

There really should be a category for “white toes”, especially the little half sock variety.

18. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

LETHAL.

*dies and is dead*

19. That rule also worked for actors such as jason priestly: http://www.spynotebook.org/bonnie/archives/pictures/2006/04/jason.jpg

20. luvinmalssomuch says:

Irresistable look. I will give you anything you want puppa. You name it it’s yours.

21. nursegirl says:

Awww, what a sweet face….anyone know what kind of pup this little guy is?

22. Can’t you see he wants to snuggle with me?
    I made a rhyme!!!

23. cassandra says:

I want to snorgle his wittle tum tum. too cute.

24. Dogs have eyebrows! — George Carlin.

No human bean can resist. This puppeh will take over before the next election, mark my words.

25. Okay I am thinking those toes are dipped in Ice cream.. Rum Ice cream. Yeah that’s it… Rum Ice Cream.

26. book_monstercats says:

The toesies finish it for me. He is a worthy match for the marmie kitteh on moss.

27. vanilly pupsicle toes on back foot, too!

(Whispers to pupsters, will you fit in my pocket? I’m sure owner will never know if I just sneak away with you, hee hee. Hmm, could maybe place under my hat and casually walk away.) dum de dum dum

28. I think we have a rule 19 here, peeps. Those are about the daintiest paws ever on a soon-to-be big dog.

29. I love the fact that it looks like his whole muzzle is dipped in chocolate. I want to kiss his nose!

30. gravyboat says:

OOOO!!! Those ears!!!

31. The cookies are GONE? How did that happen? Whatever will we do now?

Hehehe, I love “worried brows”.

32. Better than candy, seeing that pup.

33. Can I haz a cookie!

34. *deceased*

35. “How come we are not going out anymore? I just painted my pawnails!”

or

“What do you mean I can’t go out to the park? Oh, you are talking about THOSE cookies… well, it is not my fault, they were just standing there, so yummy, and alone, and sad…”

xD so cute!

36. French Manicure…

…I has it.

37. Rubber nose!

38. simpleee adowable. =P

39. winner of the cutest puppy eyes/sad face ever!!

honorable mention: edible paws and ears.

UCK! Its so cute i don’t know what to do with myself.

40. He’s all like, I brought you your slippers. I a good doggie.

41. omgoose what kind of dog is this?

42. oh and his little down-turned mouth: /\

43. LisaHoneychan says:

OMG, this is one of the cutest pups EVER posted on C.O!

He looks like a Hines 57 baby, could be a mix of multiple doggies.

My bet, from the looks of him is a German Shepard and Golden Retriever mix, or Chow and Retriever mix. I bet adorable babies like this are at most pounds. This is why I allways adopt, how can anyone ever say NO to a face like that?

This pup would get spoiled rotten in my house, he’s got the “buuut Mom!! I only got one cookie, can’t I have 2?? I’ve been good, promise!” look down pat.

This makes me want to run out, and get another dog, STAT!

44. Eater of Shades says:

O noes! what did I do!?

45. If this cuteness rule applies to Jason Priestly, does it also apply to Nathan Lane?

46. Depends… did you name your dogs Jason Priestly and Nathan Lane?

47. ChefSteph says:

OMG, Thank you for making me want a puppy EVEN MORE now. It’s not like I ALREADY had an almost unbearable desire to get a dog, geez! Stupid landlord and her no dogs rule :o(

48. very cute! and I love how he has extra human-toes growing out his side there. :P

49. I made you some cookies….but I eated them…

50. OMG the toes! THE TOES!

51. bluemenro says:

i.e./a.k.a. Adrien Brody eyebrows. Am I right?

52. That is the CUTEST puppy EVER!!!

53. Awwwwwwwwww. [head tilt]

54. Oh my, what a cutie.
    My dog has eyebrows like that.
    It gives him so much personality.
    What kind of pupperson is that?
    A Chow?

55. faeriedogmother says:

A Godiva dipped nose and cream tipped toes- Delicious AND it rhymes!

56. Soooooooooooo cute.

57. P.S. Bluemenro, you are SO right about the Brody brows!

58. Those brown shoes on his back feet, don’t suit him at all, they could also do with a thorough polish:0}

59. OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*MELTS ONTO FLOOR*

Look at them eyess…the eyebrows, and the cute black jowls…OOOOOH!

I would dismiss him if he gave me that look after chewing on any of my fave shoes…

60. it’s soo sweet and it reminds my puppy as well:

specially the sad eyes.

61. Do not look at littleoslo’s puppeh! The Qte will kill you DED.

62. He looks worried about something. He’s in emotional distress. Someone is abusing him.

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

omg I want to snorgle him so much

63. littleoslo:
    is that a Shiba Inu ? so cute.

64. Precious! This little guy looks a lot like my friend’s adorable Eurasier puppeh. :)

65. What’s a Eurasier? Is that like “you erase my shoe laces” or “you erase my mittens/socks/homework” (U name it)

66. the face is amazing but the dainty white toesies are really killing me.

67. mcbadkitty says:

GAAK…these dogs are irresitable. I think this is a shiba inu or Korean jindo puppy. The black puppy snout, the perfectly folded ears, the tooties,those eyes tat go to the very bottem of your soul…all disgusiing a holy terror that you can’t help but love.

68. Eurasiers are a European breed that are not very well-known in the US yet. It’s a cross between a chow and wolf-spitz. Beautiful dogs!

69. Don’t forget about the Samoyed that is part of the Euasier breed!

70. Okay. I have to put in a plug for my

/* *\

eyebrow guys

71. oh MAN, that’s just…GAAAAH

72. First: Mr.(Miss?) Sweeter-than-Candy up there is stabbing me through the heart. Everytime I look. Ow! Ow! OOWWPLEASEFORGIVEFEEDSNUGGLETHEBAYBEEEE!!

Second: cosmiquemuffin, those labs of yours finished me off. It’s like a Qte Horror Movie. Oh the happy carnage!!

73. billy cristal says:

what a sweet looking pup!

74. I want this dog. He’s so kyute!

75. this puppy is so cute but not as cute as this puppies…you have to see!

plus this website has more if you go to the link at the bottom

76. I am like dying the puppy is sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I just want to hold it.