HALLOWEEN IS ONLY 30 DAYS AWAY! OMG!

Hey, ruhmember us, the outrageous pups dressed as your fave fast foods? Of course you do!

Because there is NO BETTER dog costume than the faux-legs-front-paws-Mr. Krispy Kreme (at left)

Halloweenies

Eat it, Richard H.! (Hey, do you have a costume yet!?

Comments

1. I wanna take them out trick or treating just to see what kind of treats theys guys/gals will fetch me ….

2. Oh!! It’s the happiest time of the year! Dogloween.
    I lurve to go to McCollies.

3. oh this is so wrong !!

4. luvinmalssomuch says:

Just not right.

5. Yitzysmommie says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA **gasp** HEHEHEHAHAHAHHE
    What a great October Monday morning treat.

6. I love the look on the hamburger’s face.

‘I swear to God, the SECOND you fall asleep …’

7. Oh my god I’m dieing here. This is a high point in CO’s history.

8. hahahahahaha the one between the fries and the burguer looks so happy! Awww…

9. What is the one between the fries and burger?

10. Cauliflower says:

Those poor dogs. They’re putting up with that so well. I really hope the owner has a silly costume too. :-)

11. I love how the smiley face collie is smiling. S/he understands the importance of coordinating.

12. superboys says:

Poor adorable doggies . . . do they have to wear those for 30 more days? The smiling cookie dog is so danged cute! (is that a cookie?)

13. Oh god, those horrible handless stump arms. Make it go away!

Are you sure this isn’t a frame from the next Silent Hill game?

14. The one between the fries and the burger is the Eat n’ Park Smiley Cookie.

It’s a Pittsburgh (and general Western PA) thing…

15. That IS a cookie. Eat ‘n Park is a chain of diners in western PA, and their trademark is the smiley cookie: http://www.eatnpark.com/smiley.asp

16. So, so, so WRONG! Poor puppies!

17. : )

That wasn’t a ’nuff. Just…e-nuf!!

18. I luf Collies !!!

19. You may love collies but these are shelties.

20. ShelleyTambo says:

Awww, now I wanna go to Eat’nPark…but I’m on the wrong side of the state. Sniff…

21. Laughing Stone says:

I’ve seen this picture before! It was emailed to my co-worker by her friend who owned the dogs. A co-worker who called them “coh-llies”. How weird.

22. that’s absolutely silly-icious!

that looks like a real doughnut on the krispy kreme costume too :9 mmm

23. ThreeCatNight says:

OMG!! The Attack of the Sheltie People! Be scared, be very scared!

24. This is morally reprehensible. I hope this photo gets used as evidence in an animal cruelty trial.

25. I don’t get the dressing up thing but it’s hardly “reprehensible.” We can treat dogs with “dignity” or we can impose our silly human will on them for our own amusement. As long as the doggehs aren’t being hurt, I don’t see the problem. The dogs certainly don’t realize how silly they look, they just know they have a thing around their neck and they need to stand still for the pic. I bet they all get nice treats afterwards.

I’d be more outraged but the Krispy Kreme dog is just too much hilarity.

26. wantskittehs says:

OMG I’m from Pittsburgh! I want to know where these puppehs are and if I can take them trick-or-treating. Eat ‘n Parks are great around the burgh but where I go to school in NE Ohio they’re not so good.

27. wantskittehs says:

Also funny thing I forgot: the rival diner restaurant chain Kings in Pgh has “Frownies” to compete with the smiley cookies. They’re brownies with frowns on them. A pack of six is a “Pity Party” and a dozen with ice cream is an “Angry Mob”.

28. That is pretty darn awesome, WantsKittehs. Can you get them with red-hots instead of chocolate chips?

29. Tricia Garrett says:

Two and half hours after first looking at this pic and I’m still chucklin’. Mr Eat’n Park Pup is lovin’ it.

30. angrycupcake says:

ehm… i think the morally reprehensible thing was a joke. this is just to silly to be used as evidence. everyone would giggle and agree that it was all in good fun!

31. LOL Can they come trick or treat at my house. Please Pretty Please

32. AuntieMame says:

I’m not much of a sweets eater, but suddenly I want a donut AND a cookie. And a sheltie. And a BK bacon double cheeseburger.

(You can keep your nasty McDonald’s crap, though!)

33. OMG
    too cute.
    the dognut costume is my fav!
    what GOOD puppehs to pose so cute like that.
    I’ll bet they LOVE it (not to mention the attention)
    Perfect! :)
    this makes up for not seeing the kitteh video.

34. Nice Christine says:

Eat N Park! Woot woot!

Also, those dogs are obvs happy and lurved. So bleh.

35. I don’t know…I’m pretty fond of that Eat ‘n Park Smiley Cookie. Go Smiley Cookie!!

36. Oh, and I totally agree with wantskittehs – Eat ‘n Park is awesome around Pittsburgh, but not so great in Ohio. (I went to college near Pgh, and how I did love the Eat ‘n Park!) I didn’t know about the Frownies, though – too funny!

37. LesbianNeoCon says:

Eat N Park Smiley cookie!! Them thar Pittsburgh pups!! Yaaayyy!!

38. Yummm to the cookies but am totally intrigued with the frownies, pity Party and angry mob..

Too Much fun.

39. ROFL! This web-site never fails to make me laugh and smile. Those four collies (or am I wrong?) are just too freaking cute (TFC) in their costumes.

40. Yippee! It’s my favorite time of the year!

I love pet costumes and I love how people really get into it. Fun!

41. Donut Gal says:

O.M.G. The Krispy Kreme dog is the BEST !!!!

42. I’m from the Pgh area also!!! Eat N Park Smileys!!! WOOOO HOOOO

Btw ….. for those who don’t know …… that’s what is between the fries and the burger ….. a smiley cookie. Eat N Park is a local restaurant chain here in Pgh and the Smiley Cookie is their biggest claim to fame.

43. The “Frownies” are pretty cool. Very funny. The tag line is “that’s one mean dessert”

44. That is so amazing I am almost crying and wondering how the rest o the world will be able to compete in the field of wonderfulness(it wont be able to!).
    I love you, CO!!!

45. There is nothing that I love better than pets in costumes. GOD, I love Halloween.

wantskittehs & Sharon – that’s FANTASTIC! I must stop by if I’m ever in town!

46. heh it’s the next “when animals attack video”,

47. yellowmininy says:

Judging by the dog to door ratio, I concur that those are shelties. I had a collie who was remarkably patient with us dressing her up, and I think she eventually figured out that the bunny ears we put on her at Easter kept the wind out of her ears when riding in the car. The story of the ‘Frownies’ is the funniest thing I’ve heard all day! Might have to make a trip to Pittsburgh…

48. hillary_b says:

i can’t stop staring at how real they look!! in other news, i checked out the eat n’ park website, and the food could not look less appetizing if it tried!

49. OMG Eat n’ Park Smily Cookie Doggie!

Go Pittsburgh pups! :-D

50. snoopysnake says:

They’ve disregarded my fave rave, Dunkin Donuts and especially its Coffee Coolatta!

51. Those pups are so cute, and yet so fattening! ;^)

Mmm Eat n’Park cookie.
    I remember dining at their State College and Altoona establishments.

52. Tina Rhea says:

This is wrong on so many levels….

53. White Lion says:

Very funny! I love love this picture! I especially like the smiley dog =D

54. Mmmm McDogburger.

55. Haha brilliant! I wanna see em walk!

56. wantskittehs says:

Oh I know, the frownies make me lol every time I see them. They’re kinda new (I think started last year?) and I wouldn’t have known about the angry mob if my friend didn’t work at Kings and we would go bother him. Yes, please go dine at Eat ‘n Park in the Pgh. area, but avoid them in Ohio. Kings is a pretty good place too.

57. OMG I LOVE the Donut costume!!!

SQUEEEEEE at these doggies!

58. Well now those frownies have “Bite Me” written all over them.

59. Elizabeth P. says:

Awww! Shelties! My favoritest doggies evar!

E

60. It’s the fast food four. Holding up fast food establishments all across Pittsburg, for fries, smiling cookies and frownies

61. Not to be picky, but shouldn’t it be “Eatin’ Bark”? [oooof]

62. awwwwwwww i have a little lassi myselffff

63. Funniest thing I’ve seen all day!

64. I love how regal the Burger King is…