Pup with an Extreme ‘Tude

Like, Oh, My GAWD NO WAY. He said that? What a deck.

Oh, I would NOT listen to Kelly. She is such a betch.

Valleh_girl

Gag me with a spooon, Imvae! Tubular pic.

Comments

1. ZOMG teh fluff! And teh BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

2. ka9q's wife says:

omg are her eyelashes fake? What a cutie.

3. Hehe. LOVE those eyelashes.

4. lookit her eyelashezzzzz!

5. Looks like The late Great Tammy Faye Baker!!!! Godbless!!!

Such beautifuls eyelashies on teh puppeh!!!

Lovin the rubber nose, too!!!

*smooch*

6. Like OMG! She is totally kyoot!

For real tho, she has to be one of tey kyootest pups i’z ever seen.

7. Seriously, peeps, check the resembuhls…..

8. So Meg couldn’t get her teeniest of mascara brooshes near the ginger kitty, but she seems to have succeeded with Saucy McScruffins here…

9. chet's momma says:

kelly is redonk! i have her “no booty call” as the theme on my myspace…..and the pup is so kyoot!

when i hear “DECK!!!!” it totally cracks me up. somehow it’s not as mean or as vulgar as “d*ck.”

10. misschelley says:

i want eyelashes like that. too cute.

11. LOL @ the Kelly “betch” reference.

O M G, shooz.

12. ahahaha looks like a disney character. Can’t be real!

13. ka9q's wife says:

Seriously I love the coquettish look that little cutie is giving.

14. luvinmalssomuch says:

Where’s the rest of him?
    Luv the lashes, maybe it’s maybelline.

15. Very cute pup. But I have always hated the word “tude.” Oh well :)

16. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

JazzKate ~ Saucy McScruffins! lolol!!!! XD

cutie cute cuteness! teh lashes! omg! that is some serious amounts of cute, right there.

i’m trying to figure the angle of this and is she poking her head between some couch cushions, or what??

17. Girl, we need to go shoe shopping. Shopping like, totally cures all ailments.

The eyelashes!!!!

18. I’m going a totally different direction: the late great Frank Nelson.

You might better know him as the slightly fey character who would always introduce himself by saying “Yeeeessssss?” He’s parodied on The Simpsons quite a bit.

19. *sigh* how come I don’t have those eyelashes??

20. Those eyelashes are unbelievable…one bat and those babies would render any dude senseless…even Tom Skerrit ;)

21. How can she say betch on a family site like this? Now kids all over teh wurld are gonna start swearinks and the fabric of the universe is gonna splode!

22. Dees little one has mischief on the mind. She is so saying, “If I dood it, I gets in twubble . . . if I dood it, I gets out of twubble ‘cuz Ise’ so kyut”

23. The tongue people! I can’t believe no one has commented on the pinkness of the tongue! *splodes*

24. Like OMG! Check out the KILLER eyelashes!!
    *flutter* *flutter*

25. So cute! Looks just like my boyfriend’s family’s dog…very mischievous :) The eyelashes are just precious.

26. “Lemme borrow that top…”

27. OMG those lashes are tootoo PROSH!

28. meg you are a triumph.

love the deck.
    hate the betch. :)

29. Oh wow, check out those girly lashes! What a cutie!

30. OMG best ‘fake’ lashes ever!

I need to snorgle them asap…

31. Mrs.Fonebone says:

There are millions of stuffed animals–designed to be cute with all the fakery possible– who WISH they were this cute!

32. ka9q's wife says:

Argentee,
    I can’t believe I missed that pink tongue. The lashes killed me ded and I totally missed the pink tongue.

Mrs. Fonebone you are right, millions of stuffed animal makers cried when they saw this picture because they knew they would never be able to make a stuffed animal this cute. BTW love your name. How do you put up with Phony Bone?

33. does anyone know what type of dog this cutie might be?

34. Hmmmmmmm…….. almost looks a little stoned to me. Waiter! I’ll have what she’s having!

And I am, like, SO-O-O-O-O-O-O beyond jealous of those eyelashes!

35. This cutie is a boy, found in a shelter earlier this year. Permanent home now with older sister kittah, mom & dad plan to have his dna checked to see where the super eyelash genes originated! He loves playing, cuddles, long walks, dog parks, and socializing with the world.

36. This cutie is a boy, found in a shelter earlier this year. Permanent home now with older sister kittah, mom & dad plan to have his dna checked to see where the super eyelash genes originated! He loves playing, cuddles, long walks, dog parks, and socializing with the world.

37. This cutie is a boy, found in a shelter earlier this year. Permanent home now with older sister kittah, mom & dad plan to have his dna checked to see where the super eyelash genes originated! He loves playing, cuddles, long walks, dog parks, and socializing with the world.

38. This cutie is a boy, found in a shelter earlier this year. Permanent home now with older sister kittah, mom & dad plan to have his dna checked to see where the super eyelash genes originated! He loves playing, cuddles, long walks, dog parks, and socializing with the world.

39. This cutie is a boy, found in a shelter earlier this year. Permanent home now with older sister kittah, mom & dad plan to have his dna checked to see where the super eyelash genes originated! He loves playing, cuddles, long walks, dog parks, and socializing with the world.

40. omg, bratz puppeh. i’m sure her (his) belleh button is showing!

41. What an adorable pupper!

Um, this style runs small. I don’t think you’re gonna fit…

42. this looks just like my puppy! he has the same lashes and is a yorkie/maltese mix.

43. um, thees style runs small
    i don theenks yur gonna fet
    feets kinda beeg, betch

(kelly haiku eens CO)

44. Just like Sebastian says “I hope that you appreciate what I go through for you, young lady (replace with young pup)! Now, we got to make a plan to get that boy (replace w/girl) to kiss you. Tomorrow, when he takes you for that ride, you gotta look your best! You gotta bat your eyes like this
    [does so]

45. Yep, that’s my little Ripley! My mother in law sent in his photo, and before we know it, he’s overloading everyone with cute! Here’s the backstory. He was found in a shelter in LA with a broken and badly rehealed hip by a rescue organization. They found a fabulous surgeon who did surgery to fix his hip FOR FREE! I found him on Petfinder (greatest place to find a pet!) and hubby and I adopted him. When we got him he was VERY scruffy from having mats cut out and was walking on 3 legs. Now, he’s completely back to his old bouncy and beautiful self. Although, I recently took him to a new groomer and they CUT HIS LASHES! Arrrgh! Can you believe it? At least he doesn’t seem to care!

46. This dog has the PRETTIEST eyelashes ! Gorgeous !

47. OMG the lashes!