Paw Proximity to Schnozzle action!

Ruhmember this kitteh? You might ruhmember her from such photos as: "Marmelade Breedge" and "Arm."

Well, Nene kitteh is back, this time with TEENY orange lashes and excellent schnozzle-to-paw-action!

nene7.jpg, originally uploaded by constintina.

No one submitted it! I did! ME!!! Thanks, Meg F.! :)

Comments

1. Tugs of BARabOO says:

I can feel the warm cat breath….

2. me thinks this kitty needs more kisses.

*raises hand to volunteer*

3. [Heads towards kitteh with smallest of mascara brooshes, in green] [shifty eyes]

4. Tugs of BARabOO says:

Meg- You better be careful – that is kind of like bleening.
    ;)
    Thank you though for “submitting” the particularly precious picture!

5. I just went “ahhhhhn”.

6. cuuute!

7. I heard Meg only got this picture posted because she’s sleeping with Meg.

Still, it’s about the cutest a marmie can get without causing the end of the world.

:: splode ::

8. I hereby lay claim to this tiny ramekin of butterscotch cream.

9. Juniper Jupiter says:

….ssshhhhh…..everybody neess too bleeen quietly….the bebeh kitling is sleepiees…kin yoo heer the dilikit honk-shoo…honk-shoo…go to the next room to asplode quietly….ssshhhh….

10. acelightning says:

What an utterly sweet, beautiful little orange sleepykitten! I just want to kiss that soft, soft fur right in the middle of the tabby “M”! Sweet dreams, little Nene!

11. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Must be an off-spring of Orlando:
    Link please Theo.

12. Shhhhh, somewhere just outside the frame, someone is giving this bebeh the softest of ear kronsches.

13. wubwubwub his delicate, baby muffin feet

*drizzles em wit honey*

nomnomnomnomnommm

14. may I add this bebbeh kitteh to my sleeping kitteh cloections see I already have one who sleeps with me. So whats two added ear warmner……lol
    cute sudmish Ms. Meg !!!!!!

15. LOL, berthaslave! You may be onto something.

16. Sooooo sweet!
    *contented sigh*

17. nohm nohm

i am keesing and neebling on kitty face.

nohm nohm johm

18. IHaveFurryChildren says:

*whispers so as not to wake teh bebeh* ahhhhhhhn, hims so sweet. heehee, luv teh hovertext

19. dis orange one MUST be poison..cause it done killed me ded. srsly. ded. of a-cute heart failure. ded i says.

20. dandy_warhol says:

*attempts to put own schnozzle on other paw*

mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah

21. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

ahhhhhhhn! ahhhhhhhnnnNN!!!!11!! omgkitteh!! teeny mcpreciouspants!!

*phew* sorry about that… i am pretty much freaking out at the cute. i think there should be a warning about this much cute this early in the morning. did somebody say something about barfing rainbows??

22. Meg F. is the BEST!

23. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

oops, i forgot…. berthaslave, bwahhahahah!!!

and Juniper Jupiter, “dilikit honk-shu”… lol!! XD

24. Kinder Gentler Carrie says:

I had to go get a new shirt, I barfed a rainbow all over myself – that was on the way to the dentist to get new toofeses, cause mine falleded out of my haid. I’m also looking for my CO-insulin.

THAT IS FREEKIN’ ADORABUHLUHS!!!!!

25. luvinmalssomuch says:

I want to curl up and snuggle.

26. Hon. Gladys — eh wot? You mean the movie with Tilda Swinton?

…or the town in Florida where that mouse lives?

Sorry, no coffee yet…

27. my cat is a blob says:

my goodness how sweet.
    sweet sweet sweet.

has anyone looked at yesterday’s daily kitten, archi? Painfully anerable, in my humbuls opine.

28. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Sorry Theo I thought you was omnipotent.
    Orlando The Marmalade cat: written by Kathleen Hale
    19 illustrated stories. It comes up immediately on Google, its just that I don’t know how to add a link, and there is probably no point in telling me. TECHNOPHOBE!!!

29. *kisses* so fuzzy…

30. Ahn! Perfectly contented paw snorgling bliss.

31. chet's momma says:

look at the underlyin’ pink-ness! so schweet!

32. I just want to stare at this kitty for hours and hours.

33. Um, no I don’t know what they say about the orange ones….what DO they say?

*ponders*

34. They say the orange ones taste the sweetest. And they snorgle the most.

Awwwwwwwwww look at the itty bitty wiskers and eyebrows.

35. Kinder Gentler Carrie says:

it is important for you to know that orange kitties do not taste like dreamsicles, they taste like cinnamon and chili.

Really.

36. K, just back from taste-testing my own orange one (nibbled the ears a bit), and I’m happy to report he tastes like rainbow sprinkles.

37. Oh! Creamcicle kitten!!! Kisses all over that lil forehead. What a cutie!

38. ZOMG Twice? *My* pictures of the loveliness that is precious tiny little Nene on CO *Twice*?

I blush!

Hopefully this time people will focus on the teeny kitten more than my friend’s apartment…

39. That’s what macro mode will do for ya, Constintina. No background!
    ;)

40. ThreeCatNight says:

What is this today with adorable animal nosicles? I especially love the little pinky ones (like I have at home)!

41. *gently spreads kitteh on toast*

*nibbles while sippin’ hot tea*

42. dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

43. OMG is this that little stretchy bridge kitten. SO adorable.

Constintina nice job.

44. Such a sweet picture! I just wish I had a decent camera to take C.O. worthy pics of my babies. Non-C.O. worthy but still impressive (according to my peeps) pics here. I just HAD to share them with the “impressive kitty paws” fans. Enjoy!

45. shhhh! don’t squee too loud, the creamsicle bebeh is sleeeeping!

46. Teh ORANGE ones!!!! Tehy are teh spiciest!!! Oh! And I’ve heard tehy are POISONS!!!!

47. Is it wrong that I want to dip those paws in non-toxic paints and color-stamp the world?

48. This is just about as sweet as a kitteh can get.
    Tank goodness I have me own marmegoodness to huff in times like this.
    (runs to find Summer)

49. I just know, if I could kronsch this widdle bebeh I would be happy furevers! I need a napkin for my droolz…num num num.

50. hows the pet and sniff technology coming @ mac, meg? really. we must all have a chance to snorgle this kitten up close so we can determine her level of sweet and spiciness.

51. The pic is broken, the pic is broken!
    (said like “The sky is falling, the sky is falling!”)

52. *snuggles up next to kitteh*