Meanwhile, over on Tatooine

Sky LukePupper has his first visit to the beach.

[Obligatory Chewbacca yell]

Sand_snorter

Ehn!-HANCE!

[I think I just saw a sand kernel fly into his schnozzle]

Snorf
Excellent puppy chronicling, Erik J. ;)

Comments

1. i AM INSTANTLY IN LOVE!!!

2. Ha. Whoops! Caps were on. Sorry :)

And Yay! Bleen!

3. Gaaaaa!!!! The sandy nosicle! I’d smooch it anyway!!! I would love to see a video of his first sand huffing experience. Bet it was followed very closely with a quick lick, then yech!!!

4. Omg. WANT!

5. Sleek like a little otter. How adorkable.

6. Kinder Gentler Carrie says:

bugmom – call my hubby at 1-car-rie-kitty

tell him I need a kitty or puppeh or I’l asplode.

kthanx

7. I’ll bet he sneezed right after this pic…and found sand for days afterward in unmentionable places…
    Sweet shiny handsome black Lab ILUVYOUOMG!!!

8. OMGOMG…a black butterball jellybean!!!!!!

9. Ahhh! Mr. Snorglepuppa Sandy pants!

10. Totally adoreable. I. Want. Him.

11. I had one o’ dese pwitty puppies. Foolishly got him to be a watch dog. But he woulda licked a burglar to death!! He was in love with our black cat too! Black lab puppies are sooooooo adorable!

12. Anyone else notice the sand on the pupplets nose is in the shape of a heart?

13. That’s not SAND! That’s cin-sugar and I’ma gonna roll this leetle morsel in eet and eat him up!

Although he looks PLENTY sweet on his own.

He could be part bebeh seal.

Ok, I’m officialy turning to mush now and sliding outta my chair.

14. Is anyone here a Marine Biologist??????????????

15. Juniper Jupiter says:

Awwwwwwhahahaha!! Look at that schnout! I just have to give that a lil schmooch an’ then SOFF KRONSCHE ON THE EAR TIME!!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

16. OMG!!! I WUVS lab puppies! My lab “puppy” (yeah, a 90 lb. puppy) Fred will be a whole year old next month. :( He still has Frito feet, though!

17. Awww, he looks like my baby did when he was little (we live by the beach too).

musicchick2, my theory has always been that a bad guy is going to see my 100 baby running full tilt toward him and he won’t want to hang around to find out if said puppy is bring licks or bites. :)

18. MR BUTTERBALL PANTS!! It’s YOU!!

19. awwwwww. i love how awkwardly he’s sitting

20. Puppy wants to know why you are not throwing his tennis ball for him to retrieve.

21. Cute pup, I just want to wipe off that lit’l jet nose.

It’s a nice change to have a SW reference as opposed to the everpresent Dune.

22. Puppppppppyyyyyyyyyy! I lurves him! Jumping up and down with happiness. Meg & Theo, you have been out-doing-teh-Qte, thank you! XO!

23. same thing happens to my cat when he gets outta the litter box hehehehehe :)

24. when we took our pups to the beach they constantly had ‘sand boogers’ too! ^^

25. luvinmalssomuch says:

Labs make great great pets.
    AAAAAACHOOOO!

26. Am I the only one who noticed that she said sand KERNEL? Was that intentional or not? Cause it’s hilarious. ^_^

27. This looks like Chloe, one of our “classmates” in our puppy’s obedience class. So sweet!

28. @ mary – my pup looks like this after getting a mouthful of “kitty krispies” too – I’d much rather see sand! kyoot :)

29. dying from adorableness

30. spoonplayer says:

Sand is cute, but OMG! Puppyhips!

31. Mary (the first) says:

love the close up of muzzle puff! I would smooch him even with sand there. SMOOOCH. and then, yes, I would be tempted to soffkronshce his ears AND tickle adorable wet feet.

32. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So cute!

33. Awww, thanks Meg, you always know how to cheer me up. Today was not a happy Wednesday, but thanks to Monsieur Sandypants, things are looking up :)

34. Bahahaha, I only just noticed the Seinfeld reference…this Wednesday has gone from blah to yay to Wheee! Sanks Meg!

35. Carrie, I’ll get right on it. I expect a snuggleh to be delivered to your place in approximately 2 hours.

Hasn’t ANYONE noticed the sand pad prints?!?!?!!? I love when people take pups on the beach! It’s almost as if you follow the prints you can has the prize!!!

*message does not imply that irresponsible people shoulkd take their pups on the beach with no intention of cleaning up their poopies*

36. Bugmom,

Years ago, I took my mastiff on a beach vacation. On about the third early-morning frolic, a man came up and said, “So THAT’s what’s been making those prints! I thought there was a mountain lion around!”

37. Yitzysmommie says:

Most excellent COXCU. Thank you, poster of adorable puppy.

38. I just wanna give this pup a great big smooch on his muzzle! What a cutie.

39. Nrope! No SandPeople here, Luke! Just a bunch of red string! Now can we go to Mos Eisley?

40. I never post but I check in daily. I just wanted to thank the people who run this site. This site is soooo chock full of wholesomey goodness! I love you, and I love it, and I love this puppy. (Though I vastly prefer your birds and fish.)

41. OMGOMGOMG!!!! Cute babie pups and Star Wars themes!!

You guys totally rock today. I just saw the video with the Chewbacca pup under the covers and someone was kind enough to add the suggestion of the Jaws theme and Chewbacca yell at the end (check the link in the comments section). It was great!!!

More cute babies and Star Wars, please!!!!

42. Hmm… perhaps “Luke SkyPupper”?

And hey Meg, no Ehn!-HANCE *PANTS* ? Just wonderin.

43. Suda,
    See what I mean??? But if it were me I’d be following the trail and once I tracked you down I’d try really hard to snorgle your pup.
    Um, then I would probably introduce myself ::shifty eyes::

44. fuzzlepowsche

45. What an awesome COXCU! Each of the different sand granules is a different color! That’s art, man!

And Mr. Puppypants is a doll.

46. OhMahGawd. He looks so soft and huggable.

47. oh wow. look at those eyes. I melt…oh puppeh, I’ll give you as many treats as you want if you look at me with those eyes…

48. I would like to display a photo, how do I do that?

49. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Mom, dis kibbles funny.

50. Is that a Titleist???

51. great close up sand-on-snorf action! lol

oh so cute

meg “the sea was angry that day my friends” LOLOL!!

52. ah!

the labarador look-up!

must…not…succumb…

*plop*

53. That puppeh needs to be KISSED!!!

54. ThreeCatNight says:

So very shnugglable (is there such a word? who cares!) A sandy little mcnosicle!

55. OMG TOO CUTE!!!