Listen up, Calacanis.

Yeah, we saw your BAT SIGNAL signaling for us to check out your puppehpics. We showed up right away, cape blowing, wind in our gorgeous blondhairs, checking out this possible post.

And you know what?

You got some really good MUZZLEPOWSHE ACTION!!!

Puppies 1st Bath, originally uploaded by jasoncalacanis.

To Sender-Inner James T.; another goal has been accomplished.

Comments

1. I’m amazed they’re both being sooooo good!

2. The puppehs!
    The puppehs!

:D

3. Those dogs are in the sink.

4. Yitzysmommie says:

YM marches into kitchen and tickles the absolutely great muzzlepouches on the two fabulous puppers.

5. we in ur sink, cloggin yur drain

6. The difference in ear size is most noticeable, and quite delectable.

Want to nibble floppy ear action….

7. I’m too flabberghasted to comment.

8. shellebelle says:

Matchingks??

And OMG I just want to hug both of them!

9. A little bit of steam will get out those wrinkles.

10. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

oh. em. gee. two puppehs! two sinks! *splodey*pants.

cutie cute cuteness! i love how they’re both looking at the same thing off to the left…

And Tugs will be so happy she wasn’t hallucinating after all! XD

11. they are both like get me outta here I wanna go play !!!!!

Why are we stuck in this cold thing!!! Mom!
    I hope that they shook the foundation when they got out of there. Just kidding ! Cute puppehs

12. Good thing that they have a double sink!

Not to be a buzzkill, but could y’all send purrs to my bff’s wee marmie kitten? She was injured rather badly last night, and they’re not sure if she will make it or have lasting effects. And purrs to bff and husband too, as they are beyond distraught. Thanks peeps!

13. Synchronized sinkage!

14. shandrewsca says:

Super-cute puppehs, but my goodness that is a pretty cool sink too LOL!

15. luvinmalssomuch says:

If I buy a double sink will these cuties be included.

16. I was just thinking ‘ooooh what a cool sink.’ LOL Oh, and dem puppies is cute too.

17. llamas — Warm fuzzies to the wee kitteh and her fam. Hope she pulls through okay.

18. Kinder Gentler Carrie says:

wow that is an awesome sink and tewtally adorabubbles puppies! smoochie smoochie slobber slobber

many purrsssss to your bff and her bf

19. omg, baby bulldogs! This makes my day soooo much better.

Hugs and good vibes for llama’s marmie baby, too. She’ll be in my prayers.

20. little gator says:

The Empress Lydia sends purrs and is praying to Bast for you.

21. synchronized swimming practice that’s what it is

22. Yitzysmommie says:

llamas: Purrs from Yitzy and healing comforting vibes to wee kitty and her purrsons.

23. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

purrs & ear kronsches to llamas bff & marmie & hubby too. =^^=

24. New York Michele says:

Purrs from me, too. I wish all of them the best.

25. I like the pups, but I WANT that Kitchen! You know if the sinks are that amazing, then the rest of the kitchen is going to be amazing too!

Purrs to the little marmie in need too.

26. I’m seeing double (and it’s not even 5:00) yuk yuk.

Llamas, many mews for the kitteh. Hope all is ok.

27. Here’s the problem with your sinks not draining, ma’am. You’ve got pups in the pipes. Let me go out to my truck and I’ll bring back something to fix this up right away.

28. I hope they do not have a garbage disposal, yikes pups, keep your tails n ‘tocks ups!

29. We’re doing a kitchen remodel, but haven’t seen that two pup sink in any of the showrooms. Where can I get one?

30. Fred is that cat laughing at us. Yes George I believe it is. Dooooh I’M gonna get that cat Fred as soon as I’m done with my bath.

Llama Purrs to the marmie kitty and her family. I hope she is well soon.

31. Seriously cute puppers…they are like little angels they are.

32. When these two date eachother later in life one of their mommies is gonna pull out this photo.

Such sweet powsche-ie pants!!!

Awwww! Lots of sweet tiny licks to the marmie in need and to her family. (what? I have DOGS, peeps!)

33. really. i need one. jcal, do you really need two?

really.

34. It may that I am so desperately trying to get out of renting stupid small apartments, but the first the I noticed was – Nice Kitchen!! It looks huge! *sigh*

The pups are of course adorable also.

35. dey all winkly from being lef in da tub too long ^^

36. also i loike how the water is running into the teeny middle sink in the photo

–mebbe tha sinks are all PUGged up?

37. Aubrey – Yay! The puppies are back. Does this mean the monster under my bed is real too?

llamas – purrs and snorgles from my pigs, buns and kitties.

38. Did they put a toy pom in the little sink?

They look like the are thinking, uh oh, I think we are in for a good scrubbin this time!!!

39. Tugs, You got a monster under your bed??? You better get a kitty protector.

40. Tugs of BARabOO says:

Annie – One of my cats sleeps on my bed but I do not think he would protect me. He is afraid of the guinea pigs.
    We are moving soon so maybe the monster will stay behind. I can’t wait to move. I get to drive by a yard full of fancy chickens!

41. The doggehs are watching a rousing game of kitchen tennis.

luv to the hurt marmie & c.!!

42. Is that what a Kosher sink looks like? (Not making a joke, asking honest question.)

43. WAY too cute!

44. Thanks for the thoughts, everyone…I’ll post when I hear something about the bebeh.

45. Mary (the first) says:

Sending good wishes to llamas bff and kitteh. I hope it turns out ok. And snorgles to the clean puppehs. Why is one’s ear so tiny and one so huge? Is that normal? or has someone been kronsching too hard and nibbled half of an ear away??

46. Heehee! Love this photo!

47. The doggies are super cute–but DAMN! I want your KITCHEN!!!!!

48. I think I want that kitchen.

49. this one definitely needs to go in Matchingks.

50. I absolutely love this one. The synchronizing!!!

Aww… I wanna a puppeh, I do… *sniff*

51. Oh, and sending purrs to llamas bff’s kitten, bff and husband too!

52. Update: we don’t want to get our hopes up too much, but wee marmie is responding a little bit to voices and an eyedropper of formula! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and purrs.

53. PUPPEEZ!!!

54. I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite this funny/cuuuute in a long time!! How does CuteOverload feel about me using some of these pics to make graphics (such as Livejournal icons, or desktop wallpapers), always giving credit and linking back to the post?