Ireesistable ear monsche [shifty eyes]

Sender-Inner Danielle THOUGHT her kitteh was safe from an ear-monsching, but found out she was horribly, horribly mistaken.

She came home one day to discover her boyfriend taking a monsche. He did not appear to be the least bit sorry about it either.

Ear_monsche

Danielle, Girlfriend of the Dangerous Ear-Monsching Boyfriend

Comments

1. oh I *NEVER* do this, m’self

2. Baby kit-ten doesn’t seem to mind much, do he?

3. Yeah. You know they say that admitting you have a monsching problem is the first step.

Me, now, I will freely admit to tummy snorgling but NEVER ear monsching oh noes.

4. I swear honey….the kitteh MADE me do it…

5. I think this pic pretty much sums up the entire CO manifesto.

6. Ahahahah this guy looks like total paedophile failure!

he’s the kind of person you can imagine camping outside wal-mart to get the first copy of halo 3, then going back to his parent’s house to play it in their basement.

7. Hannarrr, that was incredibly rude and obnoxious.
    Takes one to know one, is that it?

8. one must always carefully interview who one leaves their pets and kids with. if necessary, plant nanny cams around the house. no one is to be trusted EVAH!!!!!1!!!!!

9. Why hello there cute boy with glasses and an affinity for kitties… I love the way the kitty is totally sacked out and doesn’t care about what’s going on, as long as it’s gettin’ luvins of some sort.

10. oh and the lack of remorse is horrifying.

::shudders and runs home to check on kittehs, only been married 25 years, but ya nevah know::

11. Yitzysmommie says:

So If I could catch DH monsching on Yitzy’s ear, I would email the evidence to his work SO FAST!
    YM, who confesses to not only tummy snorgling and ear monsching Yitzy, but also toe kissing!

12. New York Michele says:

I love the intensity of the soft kronsche. Definitely a great picture for a calendar!

13. Methinks Hannarrr is some subspecies of nuff that makes negative comments on cute humans rather than cute animals.

Oh, and squeeee what a sweet lil omen-of-death kitteh!!!!

14. Soft kronsche! I’m sure everyone has seen the Mean Kitty video by now – another boyfriend and cat duo.

15. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

not only does he not appear to be sorry, he appears to be downright gleeful about it! XD

so ahn!! mmm black jellybeans are my favorite.

16. Hannarrr
    What does this have to do with anything? If you get your kicks that way, go to uglypeople.com and spread you BS there.

17. D’aww. Both the sleepy kitty *and* Hannarrr got their attention fix for the day!

18. he does it because he can not monshe his own mustache

19. The day my boyfriend does this is the day I know he’s THE ONE…

20. Now aren’t we jumping to conclusions here? How do we know the defendant is soft kronshing the ear? I instead offer to you dear jurors, that the KITTY VICOUSLY STUCK HIS EAR into my client’s mouth!!!!!

(loud gasps from the court room)

21. I personally am not an ear monscher [shifty eyes]. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

22. I love how the kronshe victim/kitteh is totally oblivious to the ear munching being perpetrated.

23. mr. man is all: …and i’m gonna eat the other ear too as soon as i’m done with this here ear, which by the way, is delicious ^^

24. DarrylsMama says:

Could pls. censor that above quote? It maes me sad to see that on CO. It’s no teh way of the cute.

25. My kitty purrs when monsched. No harm, no foul.
    And this kitty looks like my kitty dipped in ink…

*raises eyebrow suspiciously*

26. Hmmmm, the kitteh doesn’t look too upset about the ear-munching . . . . .

27. As girlfriend of the Kitty Ear Muncher, I must say that the kitty is OBVIOUSLY in great amounts of ear-munching related distress (what with the purring and paws dangling). Almost as much as Hannarrrr, who is a great big nuffingham who nuffs the nuff and deserves a stern finger waggle for her unfriendliness. *stern finger waggle*

28. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

What I enjoy about the ear soft kronsh is the coolness of the ear and the oh so silky fur. I think I’ll have me some tonight: Wait a minute, I just did not say any of the above. Quick exit stage left.

29. What, nobody complaining about the humanoid? OK, here goes:
    Eeek! A may-an! Make it go away!

30. Hmmmm, the kitteh doesn’t look too upset about the ear-munching . . . . .

31. Danielle, you are a good sport. Yay you!

That picture is adorable. One question: Does Mr. Ear Kronscher know that you have made him CO/internet famous? :)

32. Indeed he knows– I sented him a link. And now he’s undoubtedly blushingks at his computer from the attentions.

33. Woods Walker says:

We had a cat that liked to bite people. A younger brother’ who is now deceased, bit the cat’s ear which stopped it from biting.-Woods Walker

34. hmmm do you think they are coffee flavored or chocolate flavored ears.

Wait maybe Mocha choca late’ Best of all worlds.

35. Kinder, Gentler Carrie says:

The kitty ear can has taste?

I’ve been at CHCB too many times me’thinks.

36. Kinder, Gentler Carrie says:

I also meant to say – awwwww

searching for a kitteh ear in her pocket to moinch

37. Um, since ther IS 2 little witch hat ears, and he is only kronsching on the left one, I can has a taste of teh right?

(kittys left, our right)

38. luvinmalssomuch says:

That’s love monching.

39. Mike Tyson!

40. Moosie – LOVED the mean kitty video. What a great name for a kitty!

This guy is adorable. I hope he doesn’t take this the wrong way – but I see Harry Potter all grown up!!! Does no one else???

41. That looks like my Lilybelle. If I would kronch her ears and she would kick my butt. That kitty looks blissfully unaware. Kronch on dude.

42. Agree with DarrylsMama, cleanup on aisle 3, WalMart, 7:56 am – H**rrrs horrible c***ent should be ed****ted out! Theo, thanks anyway for swift retort.

43. I’m jealous… Every time we try to monsche our two tuxedo kittehs’ black velvety ears, they fold them down flat to their heads. Sigh! I did, however, manage a soft kronsche of our boy kitteh’s back toes last night — he didn’t mind at all…

44. That looks exactly like my babycat at home.

Ear-monsch guy is adorable. Sadly I do NOT have one of those at home.

45. Mary (the first) says:

Shannon, yes I also saw Harry Potter! with no zigzag on the forehead. Kitty ear instead. As for the kitteh, he looks just like my d.d. Shadow that I still miss SOO much.. melted licorice.. sweetest cat on earth… ear monsching and all other attenshons welcomed…snf ..lump in throat now.

46. Oh, and the flavor? Licorice.

47. the world would be a better place if everyone monched on a kitteh ear.

Danielle, your bf is a goodwill ambassador!

48. Catman Dude =^-.-^= says:

Does he want ketchup with that?

49. OMGoodness! i have just spent hours going thru your entries and NEVER have i enjoyed a blog so MUCH!!! Thank you so very much for your wonderful work here and all the laughs and warm fuzzy smiles!!! BIG HUGS! Have a BIRDIE-ful day! :D

50. I call them “Kitty Ear Snacks” — they’re so tasty!

51. hee hee, i do this to my bunny’s ears. they’re tasty.

52. Kinder Gentler Carrie says:

I am going to admit, right here in front of everyone – I used to put my calico cat’s ear in my mouf when she sat on my lap. She never minded, and her ears tasted better than everyone elses ears. I had 18 ears to choose from.

53. Cute kitteh AND boyfriend! And I thought of Harry Potter too!

54. ThreeCatNight says:

Nothing more delish than kitteh earses. I monsche on them often myself; it cures those late-night hunger cravings!

55. omg that looks like my boss

56. way better looking than Harry Potter.

I had a kitty that used to kronsche MY ears. Only they weren’t soft kronsches, they were excited hard kronsches (almost ear piercinks)after making biscuits on my head or shoulders in the middle of the night… I miss Izzy, that crazy cat.

57. Juniper Jupiter says:

Hey, there’s no need to make fun of Danielle’s boyfriend! Honestly! She’s showing off how lovable he is to their cat and here Hannarr is talking smack aboot him! Danielle, I hereby give a waggle of MY finger to Hannarr as well! You are not alone(plus I saw a few more on your side!) Hannarr! YOU! IN THE CORNER! NOW!!

By the way, Danielle, your kitty loox just like my buddy boy Nermal!! THERIOUTHLY!!! :P

58. Alice Shortcake says:

CG, I’ve also been on the receiving end of a kitteh hard-kronsche. Whenever my Daisy wants her breakfast (anytime between 4-7am) she sneaks under the duvet and bites my legs until I get up. Just lately she’s realized that ears are much more sensitive than legs so she goes for those instead. I must admit that I occasionally submit to the urge to soft-kronsche her ears but I NEVER use my teeth…

59. frappygoddess says:

You know, when we rescued our youngest kitteh, Kara, from the woods, she was just an itty-bitty four week old baby. The vet told us – nay, gave us instructions to – soft kronche her ears because it simulates a nurturing action that her mother would do, and would help us bond with her (not that that was ever any problem). It’s true! Of course, my mom and I were delighted with this “assignment”. And Kara enjoyed it about as much as the sweet kitteh in this pic.

60. Hmmm…well, Hanarr was rude, but you gotta admit the guy is more in the “nerdy cute” category than the “hunky firefighter cute” category. Not that I’m saying he’s cute or a nerd, because I’m a guy, and that would be weird. Oh, wait? I’m posting on a cute-obsessed website? That’s not weird enough?

Regardless, the guy obviously has a g.f. and a kittie who appreciate him so he’s way past anyone’s judgment in that regard.

Personally, my cats never would stand for the ear-monsch. The late Rider had ear problems all his life and wasn’t even that crazy about being scritched. Bertha is very particular about our intimacy, let’s just put it that way. You’ll catch me rubbin’ her belleh and she’ll nuzzle me a-plenty but no ear action. BTW, thanks to all who have called for a pic of me in kilt w/ kitteh, but do you know how expensive kilts are, people? Zsheesh, and I’m not even Scotch or Irish.

61. why did I think I was the only sicko who monsches on my kittehs’ ears?
    BECAUSE IT’S WEIRD, THAT’S WHY.

62. Y’know, before I came here, I thought I was the only one with a need to nibble sweet fuzzy widdle eaws.

*sniffle* It’s so nice to know I’m not alone!!!!!

63. Pritikit412 says:

too cute-u-lence for words

64. Yes, peeps. It’s time for all the ear kronchers to come out of the closet.
    Let’s all hold hands and say: “I nibble kitty ears and I’m proud of it!”

65. When I was little I had a Lab puppy. I used to munch on her tail. Was that wrong?

66. Obvy we all need to join Monschers & Kronchers Anonymous and offer support to each other when faced with such cuteness. Many of us simply cannot help ourselves!

67. Young men unashamedly soft kronsching kitteh earz!

What is this website coming to?!

I likes it, I tell ya.

More boys ‘n’ cats!

68. Love the total relaxed surrender of the kitteh.

69. I’m going to join in the chorus and say that, until this website came along, I’d never heard of anyone but me (and my immediate family) who ever had urges to nibble on cat/dog/etc. ears…

MikeyFur – I would totally join M&K Anonymous. I’d bring the whole fam-damily along with me too – we’re all afflicted with that urge/addiction/tendency…

70. ShelleyTambo says:

I used to nibble my gerbils’ ears. It’s hard, since they’re small targets and the ears’ owners are quite squirmy. Come to think of it, I’d be squirmy, too, if I were a prey animal and a big mouth started coming at me. Anyone else?

71. Too cute. Both of them.

And ‘boys and cats’?? I gotch-yur boys and cats. behold: Sepiatone: vintage photos of cats and guys

72. berthslave, silly boy take the girlfriend and a camera to one of those swanky shops. try one on full regalia btw, have her take a picture and say oh no thanks

Free Kilt picture Oh and shop in the kitty.

73. “Hi, I’m Alexis, and I monsche kitten ears too.”

“Hi, Alexis!”

“I started monsching about three years ago when I got my first cat, and, you know, things improved after a while, so I thought I was in the clear until… Well, this summer, I adopted another kitten, and… *sniff* I’m sorry… Can I pass?”

(No offense at all intended toward anyone who participates in a support group! Just playin’ along.)

74. Daphne Moss says:

Kittehs have a pressure point on the tip of their ear and a gentle nip like this feels good to them.
    Obvious kitteh loves this cute guy, and anyone who can’t see sweetness in those brown eyes has a pwoblem …

Good going, Danielle! ;-)
    Best to you both.

Daphne

75. My first thought when I saw this picture:

“Oh my god, Danielle’s dating Harry Potter! He’s so cute. And he likes cats!”

So, so, so sweet. The boy & the kitty

76. Cuteness abounds… both feline and … um … hoomanoid?

77. Adorabuhls! Danielle, you picked a good one.

78. This must be the feline version of the Vulcan neck pinch. See? Kitteh is out cold.

79. My Nathaniel will be happy to know he’s not the only catboy that has to suffer through the ear-monsching. *whistles innocently*

80. ka9q's wife says:

My cats won’t let anyone soft cronshe. They do love love love ear massages, which can’t be any less pressure than the cronshe. They purr and make biscuits.
    Kitteh ear massages are KA9Q’s specialty.

81. I am sorry, but this guy is just too cute.
    Pwetty kttty 2.
    my my my

82. wait, i JUST noticed….is the previous poster a HAM??!!! Or g-f of? Cooool!
    ‘ A hamette. Bird.

83. Yaeye! let’s hear it for animal-luvvin fellas! Is it just me or is a guy showing his tender side TEH HOT?

My SO tried to be all macho about our guinea piggle at first, but after a wee bit I’d come home to find him sitting on the sofa with said piggle on lap, hand-feeding dandelion leaves he’d picked himself and gushing like no tomorrow. Snorgles galore, yes – don’t know if he had a nibble on Willbergs ears, tho.

Not that I ever did. No sirree. Not me. Never tempted by those dainty silky folds. Nuh-uh.

84. Kitty and “Harry” are both very cute. I’m old enough to be his mother…. Reminds me of someone’s comment on his 19-year-old kid brother’s moustache: “It looked like a cat could lick it off.” But not if he keeps the cat’s ear in his mouth!

85. book_monstercats says:

Oh no! I thought I was going to be the first to pick up on Harry Potter….

Danielle, marry heem IMMEDIATEMENT. Do not let him get away; he kronches kitteh ears. No higher accolade can be paid to a man.

86. Is this all that was cute today?

The man & that cat are a good looking duo — don’t get me wrong. It’s just not that cute of a photo IMO.

But no one asked so I will shut up.

87. That looks like my Dowa!!!

88. Making me so hungry…here, kitty kitty.

Do ears on black cats taste like black licorice?

Checking my Jezebel’s ears for wetness now.

89. This pic is cute AND hot. Squee!