Homemade Purritos

Delicious. Purritos are so much better when they’re made at home.

[Please check out this hilarious set of homemade Purritos aka the kittehs stuffed in socks!]

Homemade_purritos

Patricia B., your daughter is awesome! Can she intern?

Comments

1. Now this…this is just silliness. I love the gray one in the purple sockie, the eyes are just redic

2. Not-bleen? Woot.

OMG, that is just precious. Absolutely redonk. I agree with Cassandra – the gray one in the crazy purple sock did me in completely.

I’m high on paint fumes, and I approve this message.

3. Tugs of BARabOO says:

My rabbits would eat those.

4. LOL! I love angry Mr. Tiger on the end there! “Can we get this picture taken, please, I’ve got dustmites I need to roar at!!”

5. i think the grey one in the purple sock needs anger management

6. Super cute, but can I just say that I also LOVE the fabric on that couch?!?!

7. Crazy, silly, cute. All appeal to me!!!! Very east on the allergies, no?

8. Mom, they are staring at me again….

9. I lurve the lumpy calico one like a real Cat-erpillar.

That is so sweet.
    Kids(shaking head & hiding own stuffed kittehs behind back).

10. Juniper Jupiter says:

ALRIGHT! STOP IT!! THIS SITE IS GETTING QUITE SILLY NOW!!

…yes that is cute, by the way!

11. I thought this was one of those “find the real kitty hiding” photos, and was trying to find it, hehe! Note to self: read captions first!

12. bleh, stuffed animals – not cute unless you’re 12.

13. My personal favorite is the little grey kitten in the front row. Disapproval drips form his stuffed kitty eyes.

14. SPICE MUST FLOW.

15. i had a marmie kitteh named Socks ^^

16. That’s where my missing sock went.

17. it’s amazing how you almost don’t notice the one real one.

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

Some of these dudes need some anger management classes.

19. My fave is teensy brown kitteh just right of center. He’s all, “I has done bad?”

20. I have to admit. I too, immediately started looking for the live animal in the pile.

21. Ohlookachicken says:

Hahaha, this looks like something one of my nieces would have done. Too funny.

22. That’s not an angry tiger, that’s sweet li’l Daniel Tiger from Mr Rogers’ Neighborhood! Ugga mugga, Daniel!

23. Yitzysmommie says:

Of course the black and white kitty with the white nose, right smack in the middle, is my and Yitzy’s favorite.

24. Oh Barbara! “Stuffed animals not cute unless you’re 12″? Sounds as if your inner child has gone homeless. Poor you.

25. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

The Midwich Cuckoo’s are not just blonde kids.
    The Midwich Cuckoo’s-John Wynham:1957

26. Manda, yeah, I was looking for the real kitty in the pic!!!

27. The calico kitty is my favorite….and I have the brown kitty with the white muzzle (beanie baby)!

28. Purritos!! Friskitos! Me gusta mucho los chimechongos!

29. I also looked for the real kitty hidden amongst the fakes! I have pics of my pets next to stuffed animals. What a cute collection of puritos.

30. Does no one else read “Skippyjon Jones”? I wud like main wit rice and beens, por favor!

31. GIMME!