Oh, just make yerself comfortuhbuhls

Don’t mind me —

SLEEPING HERE FER CRYING OUT LOUD [throat kronsche]

Make_yerself_comfortabuhls

"Penny" and "Peaches" kittehs need a cattiquette lesson, Ted and Bonnie. ;)

Comments

1. Man–that bottom dood is out cold!

2. Llism — yeah, looks like he totally folded.

3. I so totally want that headgear.

4. Naw, that didn’t hurt ‘cos kitties have no bones, just soft.

5. Haha Theo! Took the words right out of my mouth!! Those orange kittehs are extra spicy, I think :)

[It's worse than that--he's DEAD, Jim! - Ed.]
    [ http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/06/25/teh-orange-ones/ ]

6. This is how one of my cats used to sleep on me. I think it goes back to how animals are healers. She was probably trying to muffle the sounds of my husband’s snoring.

7. Oh, he’s going to have a stiff neck tomorrow morning.

8. They even have a matching blankie!

9. And Penny has just been pinned by Peaches and The Ref has started the count three, Two One. And that is it for the match Folks. Peaches is our new WCW (World Cat Wrestling)Champion.

10. omg. thank you CO. i’m having a crapola kind of day. these pics really help.

these kitties are so cute!!!! jelly beans!!!

11. That’s how my husband sleeps on me! Not comfortuhbuhls!

12. Kinder, Gentler Carrie says:

CO has been helping me for the past 2 weeks really. I’ve been really ill, had some bad health news and been sitting here, on the couch just staring into space a lot. My family makes fun of me for looking at silly cat pictures for so long and getting so tickled by the pictures. But, they’ve really helped… see other post.

The CO stops me from just sitting and bawling.

Nuffsaid

13. take care, kinder gentler carrie.

co is a sure-fire remedy for the blahs. i tewtelly agree.

thanks meg and theo!!

14. Where’s the “ENHANCE!” of the bottom dewd’s little curled back paw? Too cute. I want to put it in my mouth.

15. KG Carrie……
    BIG {{HUGS}}
    Hope things get better for you soon!!!

I got it! Take 2 of these and call me in the morning…
    *hands over 2 huge double chocolate chunk cookies*

Oh! And this….
    *pours ice cold milk into an Eeyore glass*

Gotta feel all better soon!

16. KG Carrie I hope you feel better Soon (((Hugs))Keep looking at kitties and bunnys I really think it is the floofy hair. IT is very healing.

17. KG Carrie -kittens always help. I also recommend icanhascheezburger if the dosage on CO is too low. Sorta like when you have a really high fever they’ll let you piggyback Advil and Tylenol. if you space it correctly there will be no side effects (except laffter)

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

KG Carrie hope you feel better. Kitteh stackers.

19. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh, I SSOOO wanna be there with the kitties!
    KGCarrie – I wish you were there too. I bet you’ll feel mucho better-o snuggling and snorgling with orange kitties.

20. Theo – you just made me laugh and snort. Out loud. AT WORK!!!!

Ye shall pay fer dis!!!!

21. Kittehs on matching blankie r so cute!! :)

22. Theo’s punny.

23. I love those names!!!!!!!!

24. So are these girl marmies?

Anyway, so cute, esp. the one on the bottom. This makes me think of how if I lie on my bed with my arm outstretched, my tortie Virginia will methodically walk over to my arm and lie down on it.

Come to think of it, I have a sweet picture of my pussycat, maybe I’ll send it to you. ;)

25. KITTEHS!!!!! I LOVE kittehs! I think I just barfed a rainbow…

26. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

Squishie McRudepants on top does need lessons! lol!

sorry. i’ll stop now.

oh, KGCarrie, well wishes your way from the northeast and three big fat… cats. No changing letters this time, Theo. XP

[Technically, y'know, I didn't do it BEFORE, either... at least, not to you - Ed.]

27. fish eye no miko says:

{{{KG Carrie}}}
    I hope you get better.
    Quick, let’s post more Cute for Carrie!

28. Cattiquette? There’s cattiquette? My annoying beasts did not get that memo.

29. Sending kitties, puppies and bunnies to Carrie for huffing. Huff at least once an hour during waking hours.
    Actually I do have a rabbit from Toys R Us that I can send to you literally. Seriously, I am moving and would love to send it to you. I got it because I could not resist the cute tocks! Let me know.

30. fish eye no miko says:

Is it just me, or does the kitty on the bottom not really seem to care…?

31. i wub marmawade sammiches ^^

32. Totally second the ICHC and stuff on my cat and stuff on my mutt too :)

reg

33. Double-Orinj Creamsicle Kittehs, please!

34. KG Carrie .. hope you feel better soon…..

(((Hugs!)))

35. Rachel of Cyberia says:

My sister used to do that to me too. I feel your pain!

36. Oh, so I see that T.S.F.P.C.O.T.O.O.C. has been here.

(The Society For Putting Cats On Top Of Other Cats, for you non-Monty Python fans).

37. I nearly spit out my chocolate milk, I laughed so hard.

38. Sending warm kitty vibes your way, Carrie.

39. ahhn they look like one of my marmies, same fur texture and all!

40. acelightning says:

I love the way the two kitties *and* their blanket are so color-coordinated. And I hope they take turns being on top ;-)

Carrie, there is solid scientific evidence that the sound frequencies of a cat’s purr stimulate healing. And every cat I’ve ever known will come over to someone who’s not well, and lie next to them (or even on top of them) and purrrrrrrrrrr. I’m certain that cats *know*. (And even if you don’t have a cat, just looking at pictures of them is good for you too – see previous post.)

41. The circuit of Cute Overload, StuffOnMyCat and ICanHazCheezburger has been making an enormous difference for me, too (husband left me), interspersed with games.myway.com and the Playa Cofi jukebox here: http://www.tropicalglen.com/ My two cat boys, Gandalf and Gremlin, do the rest–there’s almost always one in my lap.

42. Silly cat, you’re supposed to be stealing the breath of *human children*, not the children of your own kind.

43. Meh. Cats don’t care. I wouldn’t either, if either of the above marmies decided to lounge on my body for a while. That’s what makes life good.

KG Carrie — all the best. “Kitten War” might help, too!

44. Did you guys see– the pop-eyed swimming kitten is now a LOLCat on ICHC.

45. Doctor: What can I do for you?
    Kitteh: Can you get this guy off my belleh?

46. I think if that blankie had been about two inches bigger, this would’ve qualified as Matchingks.

Cats really do have an innate sense of where they look best, don’t they?

47. KG carrie feel better soon and keep laughings cause dis posts only get funnier

a happy kitty is a smushed pitty or the kitteh sitting on kitteh !!!!!!!!!!

48. I think I figured it out, look at the smug look on the bottom cat’s face…see that blanket is the top cat’s spot and the bottom kitty managed to steal it when the top cat went to the litter box. So the bottom cat looks all smug and says “move yur meat lose yur seat” and the top cat says “Oh yeah?” and sits on him.

So there is a perfectly logical explaination here.

reg

49. Did I just imagine a new post with dogs in sinks? Where did it go? Am I seeing things again?

50. I am traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind…

Did anyone else see the post with the dogs? Where is everyone?

51. Not a dog in a sink
    Not even a link
    But I’m starting to think
    You need one more drink

Your sight then will clear
    With wine or with beer
    These liquors will cause it
    To see pups ‘neath a faucet!

52. Aubrey – Thanks. At least now I know there are other people out there. Although I guess I could be imagining your comment as well. No, my imagination is not as clever as you.

53. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

KG Carrie: I find breathing through kitty belly fur very calming, which usually starts off the purr vibrato (:0}

54. KG Carrie, I am sending you all my well wishes and my cat Emma is sending you all sorts of sweet kitty swoooooshes! She said to tell you that she would snorgle you well if she could! God bless you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

55. fatkittymomma says:

KG Carrie, best wishes for speedy recovery, kitteh loves and puppeh loves are teh best cure EVAR!!!! I highly recommend huffing at least twice a day, it’s great for the soul!

56. Makes me miss my punkin.

Bottom cat looks pretty happy to me. I would tradez with him!!! I want to be in the kitteh sammich.

57. LOL!

58. aww kittles!

59. I love the chubby paw of the top cat, gracefully patting the bottom kittie’s paw in a (no doubt) reassuring manner! So cute! We definitely need closeups on the paw action!

60. kg carrie- Here is another kitteh stack for you:

61. CBF — just left you a comment.
    (see also the second comment in *this* thread)

62. legotech, have you been channeling some teenagers perhaps.

63. ROFL!!!