Check out these folded monkeh paws

Is this monkeh one of those animals that looks really soft, but is actually kinda bristly?

I like to this he is soft. And that his little hand on your face would be like a kitteh paw.

Monkehkeh

ENHANCE-PANNTS*!

Monkeh_paws

Perfect paws, Sender-Inner and Zambia Safari-er Jennifer T. ;)

*I’ve decided that adding "Pants" after any word adds instant emphasis. Helps if the first word rhymes with ‘pants’. Thank you.

Comments

1. Oh my God-one of the cutest pictures EVER!!!!

2. He looks like he would put his little paws around your neck and hold on to you!

3. wow. usually i’m not into actual monkeys/apes/simians (though i freakin’ ADORE lil cute stuffed toy ones!), but this fella is HELLA sweet

i like his stance
    like he’s all wearing pussy willow pants ^^

4. oh he’s totally soft meg.

i bet his paws are more like rat paws though (sorry to the folks who find rats scary) i love those soft-yet-strong little hands that hold on so tight, along with that look of love…. i bet he’s like the ultimate cuddle buddy :)

5. Baby vervet monkey! The best news is that they are soft! The adults are more course, but this is a infant so he’s still all floofy!

6. “I will mock you with my Monkeh pants!”

ten dollars to the first person who can id that quote! =P

7. OZ from Buffy!

8. Cutey-pants! (you’re right, it totally works)

9. Cute!! Although they’re more “hands” than “paws” — they’re like our hands more than another animal’s paws — nails instead of claws, fingerpads the way we’ve got ‘em. Loves the monkehs! More monkehs please!

10. OMGPANTS!
    personaly i use the word pants after my current feeling/emotion.. for instance, when i wake up in the morning i have my grumpy pants on… at night i have my sleepy pants, other common pants in my world are pokey pants, angry pants, and my boyfriend mr. pants…

11. Good job JLWS! ;)

12. OH! *hands over $10″

13. OH!! The wee tucked-in silvery soft paws!!!!
    I can’t take it.
    I’m a sleepy pants right now, sittin’ here in the salt mines.
    *yawn

14. Curled hands and feet! *in Gollum voice* How precious….

15. ThreeCatNight says:

And I love the little pawses and silky-looking curled toeses. Gotta love the monkeh (but don’t spank him!)

16. Embarrasingly, my hubby and I add the ‘pants’ thing on to everything. Hence, our cats have names like FuzzyPants, FinkyPants, RatPants, PlumeyPants, etc.

17. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

DKN… don’t you think the hippo is all like, “I have my hippo dignity!”

I love this cutie monkeh bebeh!! i kees him on his cute little monkeh paws… mwah!

adding “pants” to everything is awesome. I’ve been doing it for ages. kittehpants, sexehpants, monkehpants… and meg’s right, it is even more awesome when it rhymes!

18. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh cute! Love the little handses and feetses!

19. LOL NotSupposedTo!

I love adding pants at the end of things, too.

Antspants!

20. HA we even call our cat Magneto, Miss Pants because she has Tortiepants on.
    (really they look juat like pants :) )

21. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Methinks he is whacking off under those cute paws. (:0}

22. What youthinks about that is your own business. TMI.

23. Tricia Garrett says:

Don’t be fooled!

24. MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY! Can I have him? Please? Monkeys are my favorite.

YAY! CO you have made me exceedingly happy today. :)

25. -pants. yes!

although it doesn’t rhyme, i find ‘mister silly pants’ to be quite pleasing. perhaps because adding ‘mr’ ‘mrs’ or ‘miss’ also tends to makes everything just that much cuter…

26. luvinmalssomuch says:

OMG CO outdid itself this time. ADORABLE I want him.

27. Sweet monkey baby. Great photo of the little curled paws.

28. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

the formal address does make it cuter! observe:

mrs. cutie-pants. (this is my baby niece’s name. well, not the one that’s on her birth certificate, but the one we call her.)
    mr. grumpy pants.(this is my friend’s boyfriend’s name in my phone, btw.)
    mr. teho pants.
    miss meggie pants.

it’s as much fun as adding Mc to things! (e.g. Cutie McCutersons. Pants.)(Cutie McCutePants? hot.)

lol! this is a fun day on CO! XD

29. notsposda nice combo adding mac and pants together for one really rocking cute name

30. ok, i’m convinced. monkeys *can* be cute!

31. Frozen Wasteland says:

Mr. Naughty Pants!

32. berthaslave says:

I’m not sure what that sign language means in monkey (-pants) speak, but I believe that is the universal human symbol for “I have to find the turlet or I’ll have stinky pants.”

33. another Michelle says:

Sometimes at work (to my friends) I’ll spontaneously say, “Pants pants pants!” And because it doesn’t make any sense, they will all laugh.

34. That little bebeh monkey is the cutest!

I regularly use the “pants” addition when talking to my rats, resulting in names like “girly-pants,” “baby-pants,” and “lady-pants.” Weird, I know.

35. a monkey’s little hand on your cheek feels like a butterfly kiss :-)

36. Aw! He pawsed for this photo! :)

37. acelightning says:

That’s the fourth “wise monkey” – “see no evil”, “hear no evil”, “speak no evil”… ???? ;-)

38. Gotta love evolution :) What a handsome little monker.

39. SOOO proper like !!!

40. This guy, with his soft silver furry hands, reminds me of Aunt Beast who comforts a frozen, space-traveling Meg in “A Wrinkle in Time.” RIP Ms. L’Engle

41. acelighting – the fourth “wise monkey” is:

“do no evil in your pants”

42. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

For a while in GB pants was anything that was really crap or useless a bit like lame. ‘That dance club, is really pants’

43. Have you been spyinks on my son? His all-purpose joke answer is “pants.” I don’t know why; I’m only his mother. :)

Anyway! Cute monkeh-pants!

44. herpantsness says:

I vote yes on this addition to the cute lexicon! Being named Nancy, -Pants is an inevitable addition. And I love it (even having had multiple Brit roommates). My logo for creative projects is a pair of pants. And of course, anything cute is therefore suffixed with a “pants.”

45. Alice Shortcake says:

Primate’s pile o’ paws provides pounds o’ pleasure. With pants.

46. This guy looks a lot like a _Macaca fascicularis_. (I don’t remember what the common name is, but they’re the macaques with long tails and cute pointy ears.) If he is, I can say that I’ve held their hands and they are in fact quite soft. :-)

47. I guess after how many times I’ve used CO-speak, it’s only fair that this site is now using ‘-pants’. My favorite usage is calling my dog ‘corgi-pants’. I mean, come on, what breed has cuter ‘tocks?

48. Cute little dewd! Love the folded paw (hand?) action.

49. Why has nobody commented on the fact that he is HOLDING AN APPLE CORE IN ALL FOUR PAWLETS???????????
    Squeeeeeeeeeee!
    I luv teh little monkehs… including undead ones. (Smiles)
    (Grabs monkeh and snorgles him)
    (Is snorgled by monkeh)