Remember when you asked “who would buy these things?”

Now

You

Know.

Bootages

(Model pose) Cute Overload eXtreme Close Up (That’s what ‘COXCU’ stands for, Sydni H.):

Coxcu_2

Eeep! What are you DOINGKS (besides entertaining us),  Christine Y.!?

Comments

1. aw, is he standing an a wee-wee pad? mebbe his feetees are chil-wee!

2. Prosh Papillon! And I dig the fashion footwear. I guess even puppehs love the Great Eared One.

3. My sister's cat is a blob says:

Oh, for heaven’s sake! Can we have a new category please: On Beyond Redonk.

And I love how the pup is all pleased. “Socks! My favorite!”

4. Hmmmmmmmmm. Sorry, distracted by that tiny little tail-ploof. What socks? ;)

5. so cute

6. pretty kitty kat says:

that is like, the cutest thing i’ve seen today. besides my cat going crazy after a lazer pointer! :-)

7. Dianne Nelson says:

It’s feengerz and toezerz are all snuggley buggley now.

8. AliceTanzer says:

I just realized he is also apparently wearing a sweater.

9. ka9q's wife says:

My Dog’s trainer made us buy baby socks to put on our dogs feetses. Her reasoning was if you got them used to socks tee shirts etc if they had to wear them later or if they had to have bandages on their feet later then they would be less likely to go nuts because something weird was on their feet.

10. OMG! It's Carrie says:

it IS wearing a big black fuzzy sweater with a roll neck – how ODD is that?

Seriously cute stuff for my sunday

11. this foto is far more bizarre than kitteh and birdehs…

the real question is

which animal is farther away from its natural instincts

(this is for extra credit, compare and contrast, all thesis must be supported, 30 points maximum)

12. LOL!

That’s the most GORGEOUS colouring I’ve seen on a Chihuahua, by the way.

13. berthaslave says:

Okay, I’m a guy and I don’t care about fashion, but aren’t the sweater and socks supposed to match? And I mean, blue socks? Come on! That is so early spring.

14. Yitzysmommie says:

This doggie is ready for the cold & snow.

15. Carrie- I totally missed the sweater!! Thanks for pointing it out. I was totally distracted by the COXCU

16. Metsie I say the puppy is farther away. The cat is just training the chickens to be unafraid so it can eat them when they get a bit bigger and have more meat on their bones. But the Dog, now the dog has completely walked away from it’s true doggieness of rolling in stinky things, chasing cars and cats and frolicking in the grass
    to do something so undoglike.
    ::: GASP::: WEARING CLOTHES

Shakies head in wonder.. The poor dog has lost all of its doggy sensibility and is obviously a victim of those pictures of pets and peeps.

17. This is a perfect lead-in to James Lileks’ “Dateline Kennel” page, especially this one:

18. Not butterfly dog, ’tis long coat chihuahua you be seeing.

19. I’m wondering if these actually stay up… I bought some of the velcro boot jobbies for my little rat terrier, and his skinny legs are too, well, skinny. Anyone know if these kind of boots/socks are stable on skinny dog legs?

20. ka9q's wife says:

Faye, Thank you. I have not laughed so hard in a long time. I was just glad I was not drinking anything.

21. Ok, this is just so adorable! I’m a guy and I LOVE fashion, and these socks are PERFECT with the sweater. Black is a neutral, so you can wear anything with it, including blue (ever heard the expression jeans go with anything? Jeans are blue too, ain’t they?) Plus, even if it wouldn’t go the black stripes help unite it

ok on to the puupy….KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Cho Kawaii!!!! My dog has these little pink boots, but she was a stray and we’re afraid to take her to the vet because she may have a chip and belong to someone (I know, it may be mean to the original owners, but I saw them walkinging her at the RV park, a week later they were gone and she was wondering, and a month later she came to us starving, so we adopted her), so her toe nails aren’t clips and we have to be careful not to put her little thumb-toe in so it gets bent, but she is smart and figured out how to take them off (they have a strap AND zipper!)

Maybe if she had these super-cyute Shockshies she could wear her boots? We may have to go a size up, but we’ll see! (And for those interesting, I may send in a picshie of my Chihuahua)

But still…SO CUTE!!!! *eats up the pwush chi-chi-chia :P*

22. WHERE DID YOU GET THESE SOCKS?

23. Mary (the first) says:

Has no one noticed that he has his socks on UPSIDE DOWN or backwards. The heel part is on top instead of on his heels. And the grippy part is not where is should be. Can’t that dog even dress him/herself properly?? I love the sweater though. PROSH!

24. *gashpush* OMGOSHNOSHLES!!!! You’re right! this lush little puppu has put his socks on backwards!!!! We must give him kisshles and huggles until he learns how to put them on right!!!

God, I’ve gone insane O.o

25. Hi guys! Thanks for all the nice comments about my dog, Gizmo!!

Just wanted to put in some thing:

The socks are from Japan. Gizmo got it as a gift!
    And NO, they are actually not on backwards. The bottom of the socks has these paw-shaped rubber soles so he won’t slip. Just like baby socks!

This pic was actually taken last winter when it was duper cold here in Canada. Gizmo had a hard time adjusting to Vancouver weather! He’s from Dallas, Texas y’all :)

26. Christine, Gizmo is the sweetest ever! And I think he looks very dapper in his blue striped socks and jaunty sweater. All he needs is a matching beret, mai oui?

*dear god, I can’t believe I’m actually saying this*

27. MICKEY MOUSE !!!
    Makes me want to take him to Disney World !!!
    :+)

28. If sled dogs can wear little leather boots to keep their feet from getting cut by sharp ice, why can’t this little guy wear socks to keep his tootsies toasty? :-)

29. Cute! What breed is the Chihuahua? ^^