People, Redonkulousness @ a whole nutha leva

Please, could this vid be more redonk. Here's what we've got:

1. Behbeh chicks chirping crazily, hanging with a bewildered kitteh Mom, in some sort of off-the-floor bucket nursey contrapshons
2. Random parakeet is hanging out with them too
3. STILL EVEN MORE RANDOM yellow parakeet snorfing around behind the kitteh, obviously there for some interspecies snorgling action.
4. The best part is the "Oh well!" nature of the camera after she finds the yellow parakeet. LOL-OMG!

Pure insanity, Laura K.!

Comments

1. Aww… :)

2. Craziness….I need more coffee before I can watch that again.

3. That’s like some random treasure hunt! And what do we have here? Nnnnngh… birdy! And the cat’s so placid– I’d love the story behind this!

4. OMG, that was unreal! And the way the camera person reached behind Mamacat and brought out the yeller budgie–as if it were a magic trick–was incredible. And I LOVED the way said yeller budgie burrowed its way back behind the kitty!!

5. LOL!! I love how when the yellow parakeet is pulled out from behind the kitteh it’s all, “What are you doing? Unhand me! I have done nothing wrong!” and then when the person puts it down it goes right back to whatever it was doing underneath the kitteh’s bum. Insanity!

6. Elizabeth B. says:

Wow. This video could be used as a therapeutic tool for people desperately in need of a WTF? moment. Awesome.

7. surreal!

8. I think the bucket is a tiny nursery for chickens, and the kitty likes it because it’s 1) warm 2) full of cute baby birds… and 3) I don’t know why
    the budgies like it so moysh tho.

Looks like the kitty has lost all hunting reflexes when it comes to birds! Probably was raised by chickens herself LOL

9. And to top it all off, the cat’s name is Yang *Swiffer*! BwaaHaaHaa.

10. Most patient, chill cat EVAR….that gives birth to yellow parakeets. O_o

11. That really is just too much… too much…

12. ka9q's wife says:

If you look at the beginning you can clearly see the yellah parakeet behind the kitty as the camera person is panning over the scene. Then at about five seconds into the video the chickie dives behind mama kitteh.

13. ka9q's wife says:

14. ka9q's wife says:

15. ka9q's wife says:

16. ka9q's wife says:

17. ka9q's wife says:

18. Cauliflower says:

Am I the only one who caught the kneeding action? That cat was loving the attention.

19. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

20. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

21. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

22. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

23. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

24. OMG! It's Carrie says:

oh that is just so sweet, i’m ded.

25. “It’s all in a day’s work for… Confuse-A-Cat.”

26. Someone, anyone, know the deets behind this one? It’s amazingly cute!!!!

27. Life under a heatlamp is odder than one would think!

28. lol… just watched this on you tube… had come here to submit it and low and behold its been posted… hehe :)

29. Karim -confuse a cat didn’t work the cat is still sitting there :)

(always love a MP ref. though)

I do think it’s the birdie’s home and the cat assumes if it is not for her then it must be hers

similar to the I must sleep on all reading materials syndrome so frequently exhibited in indoor kittehs

30. I could watch this all day.

It’s like the day after halloween when I was 10. Beholding the wonder of a giant bucket full of sugary bliss that had the potential to put my dentist’s kids through college.

31. This is the very definition of cute overload.

32. WE have a male cat Darin who always stays with the new baby chicks. He never eats them.

33. Not all cats like to hunt birds….not that there’s anything wrong with that!

34. berthaslave says:

Wow. Wowie wow wow. The amazing thing is (except for the magic trick that produces the budgeh) that this looks like it’s kind of an everyday arrangement. I lurv mama cat’s smooshed little face!

35. Good God. That is the most bizarre thing I’ve seen all day.

But of course, the day is young …

36. Yitzysmommie says:

Thees is silly.

37. peas and carrots says:

Smosh face kitteh loves the bebeh burdies!

38. OMG the poor birdies don’t they know they are about to meet their doom. ::Que cartoon music::( from off screen can be heard) Somebody save my baby!

39. Yitzysmommie says:

This video would be even more cool if one were partaking of acid….

40. ooh aah hmm says:

i’ve seen david lynch films that:
    1. made more sense.
    2. were less eerie.

41. the yellow parakeet is the daddy (i know that because he’s always round the kitteh’s bottom..)

42. So *that’s* where the lolrus’s blue bukkit went.

43. PET STORES SUCK says:

Pet stores suck! Don’t breed or buy while homeless animals die.

Adopt.

44. Andrea|Nash says:

Since we’re getting off the subject of this “wahld an’ crrazy” video, I thought I would mention that tomorrow is the start of Sea Otter Awareness Week.

Oh, yes – OTTERS,OTTERS, OTTERS!

45. i love how the yllow parakeet scurries back to where it was before :P

46. This is one of those that I will visit and revisit often. The yellow parakeet just can’t wait to get back to the dark side. The whole thing makes no sense, but in a good way.

47. Cute AND bizarre!

48. The kitteh so clearly loves this…my favorite is the quick one-pawed biscuit makin as the camera moves closer – AHHHNNNN. Today, I will be yellow parakeet. And happy Autumnal Equinox to all (espesh otters)!

49. Alice Shortcake says:

Well, can YOU think of a safer place for a parakeet’s than under a cat’s bottom?

50. Yeller birdie says “Hey, I wuz comfy there!”

Out of picture, LOLrus says “What are you all doin in mah buckit?”

51. It’s like… “Oh my gawd I thot I saw a putty cat… I did I did!!!” and dives under it’s belly :P

52. 5. MY parakeet going nuts for the whole thing, sending my cat into paroxysms of “you look so deeee-leee-shoussss!” thus opening a small wormhole…

53. I love the MadTV reference: “You take it to a whole notha leva!” Btw, the Planet’s Funniest Animals he hosts on Animal Planet is one of my fave shows! :)

54. I love it when the lady says there is a parakeet behind him. Like it is the most natural thing. There is a parakeet under my cat. On the second thought, it *is* the most natural thing…

55. Man, my kitteh would eat those lil’ chickies in a heartbeat!

56. The chirpage woke up my tortie, who looked outside and was disappointed not to see bebeh birdies in the yard. She is nowhere near as mellow about the boids as this smooshy-face calico is.

The ‘keet under the ‘tocks is so surreal. It’s true, even David Lynch would be all WTF? at this clip.

57. Metsakins has clearly figured out the kitteh’s role (the cat assumes if it is not for her then it must be hers) but what are those birdies thinking???

58. I had to watch this twice. The first time, I got distracted watching my cat as she started flipping out trying to find all the yummy birdies, and when I looked back it was almost over.

What an adorable kitty. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a calico-colored Persian before.

And I’m in total agreement with the person who said this is the very definition of Cute Overload.

59. More of a shock than watching Hansel magically pull his underwear off his butt with his pants on!

60. The chickies are under a heat lamp and that is why the cat is there – warmth! When I was a kid we would walk past the windows of the local farm equipment store and they would have hundreds of little yellow chicks in there, peeping away under heat lamps. Awww :)

61. Sleeping among snack food?

Weird.

62. That was entirely too cute. My cats are mellow, but one of them would have at least had to have a sniff and maybe a small bite of a birdie. Aren’t cats funny though?

THEY. WILL. MAKE. THEIR. BEDS. ANYWHERE. THEY. DAMN. WELL. PLEASE!!!

No sense in trying to talk them out of it, either. They just go back. Love it!!

63. I WANT THAT CAT! What a gorgeous kitteh she is!

64. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

That cat is so obviously a no-nuts male, he’s been emasculated, like most of us guys have. My boys though nut-less, still do the business, ripping squirells heads off disembowling mice and Stan is building up quite a nice selection of a local Asian familys weddding photographs.

65. OMG there is too much going on in this vid! LOL i’m in a daze. this is beyond redonk. there isn’t even a word for this ridiculous kind of cute.

66. birdeh diving back under kitteh tocks
    KAAATHUD!
    tooo Kewl.

67. It was a mime away from being a French film. B&W would have made it even more surreal.

68. ROFLMAO Nissa, hahahahahah

69. Honarable Gladys. Nope Kitty is a girl.

70. Peg of Tilling says:

Y’know how in movies there’s that lame charm-the-child moment when the doting uncle pretends to pull a quarter out from behind the kid’s ear? Maybe in Catland parakeets are pocket change.

71. What in the name of sporks?
    What the mongoose?
    What in the name of all that is unholy?
    WHAT???????
    The Unexplained Parakeet. Eet waits dormant under zer tocks of zer purrrrsian kitteh, then when fully formed…. EET STRIKES!!!!!
    Sorry… They call me Mad Molly for a reason…

72. The funniest thing of all is the pie-chart face of the cat!

73. Ellen, I’m glad someone else noticed the awesome bisected Cali-face.

74. Persians have little to zero hunting instinct left – they don’t have much interest in rodents either.

And holy parakeet does that make for some cute moments. :)

75. Hysterical! Funny! Cute? I can’t decide!

76. “Piechart Face” [snrkkk!]

77. *tries really hard*

*rummages*

No, there is no yellow parakeet up my ass :(

78. OMG ROFLMAO

79. AwwwLOL.

I lof the bebeh parakeets.