Walter, I think you got a er, growth there.

It happens to lots of pups.

Growths like that out of nowhere.

It’s kinda cute, actually [tilting head to side for better look]

Walters_cute_growth

That’s right, Walter, I’d go back to sleep too.

Shannon M., better get that looked at.

Comments

1. too freaking cute there walter and that kind of growth gets yo on cuteoverload. Yes we know walter you might not care or your bebbeh but us humans do !!!!!!!!!!!! Cute

2. peek-a-boo kitteh!

3. Jupiter Star says:

YEEEEE!!!!!

Ahem. And in more serious news, I have to thank you for posting this and cheering up my mother immensely. She actually had a growth on her neck that was biopsied recently and was just diagnosed tonight with severe lupus…but when I called her up and told her to look at this just ADORABLE little fluffy happiness pill/photo, she couldn’t stop laughing. She says she wants kitty growths now. So thank you for cheering her up ^_^. (And me, for that matter!)

4. I’m melting here into a big puddle of jello – that widdle kitteh is just too pwecius! (It never fails to amaze me that a normally articulate person such as myself can devolve into baby talk at pictures like this one – there has to be some kind of scientific explantion. Please, there just has to be!

5. fish eye no miko says:

Jupiter Star: Oh, man… sorry about your mom. I hope she’ll be ok…
    {{{Jupiter Star}}}
    {{{Jupiter Star’s mom}}}

6. Can I, just this one time, be the kitteh? Looks so warm and safe and comfy.

7. Martha in Washington says:

Walter and Friend both look so dang comfy!!
    And how does Walter keep his fur so white?

8. Juniper Jupiter says:

HOLY CRAP!! That is TOO MUCH!! Is there such of a thing as Cute Overload Overload? I mean, the wee bebeh kitling being wrapped around a HUGE snow white gargantuan flufferpup!! I just done asploded!!!

Oh, and to Jupiter Star….positive vibes to your mom!!!!

9. Sigourney Weaver – eat your heart out.

10. That’s not a dog, it’s a polar bear.

11. *hugs to Jupiter Star and Jupiter Star’s mum*
    May you only find good kitty lumps in your future.

12. Ahhhn. That kitten is floating in a sea of fluffiness!
    ::fluffy hugs:: to Jupiter Star’s mummy.

13. There IS a scientific explanation! For cats, but cuteness in general, I think.

14. *sending fluffy happy thoughts to Jupiter Star’s mom*

That photo makes me ready for cooler seasons… so I can snuggle!

15. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

This makes me think of the tale, that cats can kill a baby if they lay on them in the crib. The old wives tale says they draw the babes breath from it. I smooched my nose and mouth well into my big old fluffy boys stomach last night and found, it soon became quit difficult to breathe. Anyone else have any experianc of the cat baby phenominam.

16. This picture is the very definition of snuggle! It should be added to the oxford dictionary.

Btw, I feel there’s a huge market for large, floofy, syntetic fur blankets…Anyone up for it?

17. How safe and warm the little bebeh is. I think Walter loves his little buddy…look at his expression of contentment!

18. The past two posts are so great- big dogs buddying up with tiny kitties. It’s just so sweet.

What kind of dog is Walter? He looks like a white retriever of some sort?

19. ohno

this calls for a kitty-rectomy

*grave lewk*

20. [SPLODE]

And now, back to work and no internet for another week. [sigh] :(

21. Yum, Saluki roll!

22. In response to Izzy, he looks alot like my American Eskimo. Though there are a couple of breeds of big white sled dogs out there.

23. what growth? all i see is a kitteh wearing one of those enormous living fur stoles that are all over the paris runways for next season…

24. Uh oh….The dog must have stopped eating meat.

25. dandy_warhol says:

walter, i feel your pain. almost every night i end up with a Kitteh-Goiter.

26. Ohlookachicken says:

I want a kitty lump too. Just precious.

Best wishes to Jupiter Star’s mum.

27. Cutest tumor ever.

28. Interspecies Snorgling! Interspecies Snorgling!

Puppeh, you can shed on my black slacks anytime.

29. awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

i dont know who i’d rather be. the kitteneh or the puppeh.

squeee!

30. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

Now I need a puppeh and a kitteh, and noone here will ever call my husband!!! What’s the problem here?

Jupiter and Mom- good luck and I hope that everything turns out for the absolute best.

31. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

32. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

33. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

34. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

35. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I have to go home now, I’m too mad at the CO today to continue working.

36. Ok, THAT? is the definition of cute overload. /’splodes/

37. They should change the expression from “snug as a bug in a rug” to “snug as a cat in a dog”- heh.

38. headscratcher says:

Ok, it is now offical. CuteOverload has broken me. I can no longer function as a normal human being. The sight of a wee tabby kitteh snuggled into an extra fluffy white pupsie has totally destroyed me.

*incoherent babble, occassional wiping of drool*

39. I wanna snuggle too!!!

40. ThreeCatNight says:

That dog is all:
    “Wait — what’s that?
    Wasn’t here when I laid down!”

41. That is too adorable. Makes my teeth hurt.

The fact that the kitten is asleep just jacks up the sweetness factor. Topped off with the fact that the doggie’s not asleep triples it!

Like Nanny the dog or “Feed the kitty,” he’s watching over his baby.

42. are you sure that’s not a polar bear?

43. Thanks, Shaz. I feel better knowing that at least the phenomenon has been graphed!

44. you’ll pull through Jupiter Star’s Mum by God’s Grace – all the best!

45. Kitty looks so warm and cozy. What a nice nanny Walter makes. He’s all, what you want? We’re taking a nap.

46. violetgreen says:

Kitty is on Cloud K-9!

47. Wow this picture is adorable. I loved everything on this page but this picture just stood out to me the most. Im at school right now and I haven’t seen my puppy in forever so this picture made me miss my puppy extremely.

48. Alice Shortcake says:

Oooh, I wish I was small enough to get lost in a dog’s fur.

But not small enough to be a flea, if you see what I mean…

49. True that, Violet. True that.

50. berthaslave says:

Ironically, the kitteh is dreaming he is swimming in an ocean of loving furry dogs.

BTW, “Three Cat Night” is the best screenname evah.

51. one of the erins says:

Jupiter Star, best wishes to your mom!

PJK, I heard that “baby talk” actually helps babies learn to talk. So, since we’re wired to see babies as cute, I bet it’s a natural reaction!

52. one of the erins says:

P.S. this keeled me.

Keeled me ded.

Sploded.

53. Squee! Head asplodes and sugar overflows!

54. Cloud-9 Kitty so prosh. Takes deep breath of puppy fluff and huffs bebbeh kitteh. Ahhh I feel moishe beter now.
    Hugs to Jupiters Mom.
    Hugs to Jupiter too.

55. Is Walter a Luck Dragon?

56. I believe Walter might be of the Great Pyrenees persuasion. If so, those are very gentle and protective dogs, good with babies, children…and apparently, kittens. This picture is visual bliss.

57. Jen, you could try this approach for your husband. Before I brought home a stray, I called my husband, who said ‘no’.

I called him back after taking her home and returning to work. I asked if the answer was still ‘no’. He said it was, so I responded, “Well ok, if you get home first, don’t go in the bathroom.” She will soon be 16 and is the apple of her Daddy’s eye.

58. OMG! it’s carrie:

I told you I’d call your hubby on the ‘SUP (bassett hound) post. Still waiting on his number. Maybe you could tell him a snuggleh is the cure for PMS or the common cold. I bet it would help.

59. I can’t get over that kitten. He looks like he’s fast asleep in a fluffy white cloud.

60. Now, THIS would make a great t-shirt. *pokes Meg*

61. That’s a huffing paradise if I’ve EVER seen one! Look out – I’m jumping in!

62. This picture makes me miss my Samoyed-border collie mix who, aside from being feminine, looks much like Walter (my animals friends are at home and I’m away at school). She too has a feline companion–there are five live-in kitties at my house, and the most recent addition (a tabby rescued from underneath a bridge) loves the dog. The dog keeses her on the head and then her head is all soggy. They also play/wrestle together. :)

63. good grief
    TWO delicious kitteh/doggie posts in a row.
    i feel faint, its too much to handle in one day…

64. OK, we need a list of all possible allergens to systematically eliminate from your diet–
    — ooh, my mistake, I see, you say you *want* to break out in kittens!

65. either that or a Kuvasz. they look a lot like Pyrs. Its hard to tell with him lying down though, because Pyrs and Kuvasz and the like tend to be a little more…. square. This seems like a fairly thin dog *in body shape, not weight*.

66. Adorable! Makes me miss my tabby striped cats.

This is most definitely a Samoyed. And a very handsome and well groomed one he is.

Rachel, owner of three sams, and two tabbies at the bridge.

67. OMG that is the very essence of CUTE. *Yay*

68. That’s falcore, the luck dragon from never ending story.

69. Jupiter Star says:

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, you guys ^_^. I think they helped me more than this pic helped my mom! (And that’s saying something!)

…yep, still makes me giggle. Mmmmhmmm, this is quite acute tumor. Lack of spacebar intended.

70. Awwww:)

It’s a teeny little kitty in a big white dogrug!

71. Oh, if all growths were as benign… and cute. :)

72. Kitten sitten on canine cloud nine

73. awwww… sooooo comfies! *wibbles*

74. One of the cutest pics I’ve ever seen.

75. Loving vibes to you, Jupiter Star and Mom. This pic is a reminder that strange growths can be scary, but bring transformation, insight and love.

Not to mention cuteness – soooo much cuteness ;)

76. This picture just melted my heart.

77. I see shades od Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot here!

78. Of. Sorry.

79. This is FLUFF overload! They look so happy!

80. Christine H says:

Dog: “But I don’t WANT this growth removed! I like it! It’s cuddly and cute!

Vet: “But it’s…oh, okay. You’re right, I can’t get rid of that. I am powerless in the face of such cuteness.”

81. ahn… so weetle. so prosh.

82. So cute I can’t not hardly stand it!