And thees, my little frienn, is a sunbeam.

Kitten: "You have shown me so… moishe."

Pup (in James Earl Jones voice): "And there is so moishe left to learn…"

Beam

Er, enter poingnant speech here, Millie S.!

Comments

1. Bleen…and what a precious picture. Such cuteness, even at this time of night…I was so tired too. Love it!

2. Matchinks!!

3. Hi how you doing there kitteh ??? Doing good Lets go napping together want to ?
    I do….plopp snorzze, snorzze purr,purrz sounds good together does’t it

4. fish eye no miko says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…
    Btwm shouldn’t this be under “interspecies snorgling”, as well? I know there no actual physical contact, but close enough…

5. The adorable preciousness of it makes my heart ache. This pic shows all that is right with the world, imo.

6. Juniper Jupiter says:

First, the grey tabby-painted kitling and big white pup, now the marmy-painted kitling smooching an Irish Setter(I think?)?! Meg!! What the heck are you doing to us!!! TOO CUTE!!!

7. Perfectitude.

8. The kitty is the size of the dogs nose.

His NOSE.

9. Yes! Yes! You see? I came to comment that BIG HUGE NOSE plus TINY NOSE equals anerableness! But it has already been pointed out.
    I’m sure that big doggie is being very careful not to snorf inward suddenly. Or else he might end up with fluffiness where it does not belong!

10. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Master show me the way of the sunbeam. Later my son later. Now you must rest for tomorrow there are many trials and travails you must endure. (you lot got Tribe with Bruce Parry yet, last nights in Bhutan was humbling for us white caucasians

11. Both are beyond precious. Animals are the best things God created. One look and all the worries of the day melt away…

12. EEEEE!!!

[grabs both and snorgles]

13. awwwwwww they bof look like they’ve been gently blow-dried–so sof’n floofy

how could anyone not love these ‘gingers’?!? ^^

14. All my teefs fell out just from looking at this picture.

15. dandy_warhol says:

*beams at Butch and the Sunbeam Kid*

16. Ohlookachicken says:

Cuteoverload, living up to the name. I like the little shadow kitty’s ears…

17. Excellent mouseover. /”Circle of Life” playing in background/

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

Best of friends. Cute Overload ROCKS!

19. Gunslinger reference FTW!

20. Teh beems will be wif you…always…

21. ThreeCatNight says:

Kitteh: “And I also love the fact that we both have lovely reddish coats!”
    Dog (in Tim Gunn voice): “Yes, my dear, style IS everything!”

22. charliewabba says:

Doggie is not a setter, issa Goooolden. They are the sweetest, and the best to kiss right between the eyes and where the nose blackness meets the first golden fur. I speak from long experience. Reminds me of my late best-loved-dog-of-my-heart Molly and my yellow cat Gus when he was a kitteh.
    Barooooo. Sniff.

23. this is what I visit this site several times a day for. things that make you go, “awwww!” I totally forgot what I was stressed about.

24. Thank you, Pheas. ;)

25. today, you will be able to tell who has looked at cute overload, because we are now all toothless. our teeth have fallen out from the extreeeeeem sweetness of this pic. aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

26. I love them both so much! Thank you for posting this. :)

27. violetgreen says:

Mmmmm! A golden/marmalade/sunbeam melt!

28. Alice Shortcake says:

This must be Dog/Kitten Combo day. I’ll have to lie down now.

29. berthaslave says:

Mebbe I’m crazy, but it kind of reminds me of the “morning after” scene from the Zefferelli version of “Romeo and Juliet.”

That’s not the exact frame, but you get the idea.

And people, they were in love, it’s okay if they were from rival species.

30. The Sunbeams the faces the rollover. Ahhhhhh nobody does sunbeams like animals.
    We humans miss so much in life.

31. Wish I’d had my camera handy last night. Kitten Philo was in the kitchen, as he always is when he knows food’s being prepared (hazard of a hand-raised kitten: heavy entitlement to people food attitude), and our enormous, 7-month-old, 70-lb Great Pyrenees mix, Rocky, was licking Philo’s head, giving him kisses. It was so bleening cute. Of course, it left Philo soaked, but he took it in good spirits. Philo is 4 months and has grown up around the puppeh. He is completely unafraid of Rocky despite the size difference, and Rocky defers to Philo and clearly loves him.

32. Awwww. Kitteh has major whisker forwardness going on….looks like he’s just about to do the duck and rub on the pups muzzlepowsche.

Just as sweet, but less calories, than the hot fudge cremepuff I was craving!!!!

At least this won’t go to my thighs!!!!!!!!

33. Daphne Moss says:

Oh, da BAY-bees!!

34. That kitten’s expression is just killing me.

35. Juniper Jupiter says:

Thanx, charliewabba! His fur was a little dark in the photo, an’ it’s been a while since I’ve seen an Irish Setter, so I couldn’t tell…He loox like he’s a rosy Golden Retriever, no? Prolly cuz he’s smooching on such a schweet lil ginger kitling!!! :P

36. Gah gah gaaaaah! You’re trying to keel me! Of COURSE that pup speaks in a James Earl Jones voice…”the sun will soon set with my time, and rise with yours, my son.” Goldies and marmies are both so fabulous, and here they are, in a lethal combo…ded, I tells ya, ded!

37. i’ll bet not one second after this photo was taken that little kitteh got a big ol’ doggie kiss that got him completely soaked! and he LOVED it!

38. Oh, baby, sweet goldie luv (as sung by Barry White).

39. Yesterday, the polka dot guy… and now THIS. It-Can’t-Get-Any-Cuter-Than-This, or I’m going to plotz.

40. Joooooooooooools — why fight it?

41. Mary (the first) says:

What polka dot guy? I’ll have to go back, I must have missed it. As for this photo, please observe the GOSSAMER WHISKERS, PEOPLE!!! TOo much. augh.

42. This whole ‘moishe’ crap is getting old. Spell the words correctly please!!!

43. Shannon II – we’ve gone here too many times. Refer to the “Dana comments”.

44. Sunshine on my wiskers makes me happy
    Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
    Sunshine on the kitten looks so lovely
    Sunshine almost always makes me sigh.

45. Hi Bugmom, ::Waves::

46. Christine H says:

Aww, classic cute! And definitely interspecies snorgling.

And Noelegy, you should send in pix to C.O. Just the description made me “Awww!”

47. OMG look at that cute little nose!!!!

48. “Animals are the best things God created. One look and all the worries of the day melt away…”
    Yes, kk3, I agree :)

49. I love the cute-ins out streched face. Sweet!

50. My first cat was 6 weeks old when I got her, 1-1/2 lbs. She completely bossed around our 95 lb. dog. I have pics of them sleeping head to head in sunbeams too.

51. Hey, can I use this photo for my website?

Thanks

Tim
    ting@thehungersite.com

52. No, the dog’s voice is so Don Ameche.