This one’s broken…

I guess I can’t join you in kitteh bocce with this ball.

Broke

You’re gonna have to get that fixed, Singing S. Looks like a "Life in Hell" comic bun, Non?

Comments

1. Pearl Ostroff says:

That bunny is just a tad assymetrical. Very sweet.

2. Darn antennas. No wonder the picture is fuzzy!

3. wagthedogma says:

Happiness is a warm bun! (First time post! And…just missed a bleen!)

4. He’s clearly the referee! Look at him pointing left! Er, and up.

5. Helicopter Bun was merely photographed mid-spin.

6. I’ve heard of Bad Hare days but this is ridiculous!

7. fish eye no miko says:

His one ear looks like it’s growing out of the middle of his head… ^_^

8. And those cute as can be back feet. so adorable

9. Bunny Bocci Ball

10. luvinmalssomuch says:

Wasscoooly wabbit.
    Martha the antennas ear is bent, call the repairman.

11. “I just ned my hare spray to fix this…”

12. One Eyed Daruma says:

Don’t move! I’m getting Radio Free Europe!

13. looks like a nabaztag… Is he connected to internet?

14. aww…i can definitely see Bongo!

[pre-Simpsons Matt Groening, for the win... - Ed.]

15. bun’s been taking semaphore classes?

16. When I first saw this, the ear sticking up looks like a middle finger to me. But in a cute, fuzzy, bunny sort of way…

17. awwwww

how d’is ears get knocked off kilter like dat :(

18. He may be crooked, but he’s awful sweet.

(Aren’t they all?)

19. Juniper Jupiter says:

Hahahaha…awwwww!!! Poor bunbun!! ‘Sokay! I got an extra metal clothes hanger an’ tin snips an’ some fur-an’-skin safe med tape an’ yoo’ll be good as new! Jus’ like all my stuffed bunbuns!! Too cute!!!

What, this is a real bunbun? Well strike that plan! We’ll jus’ take you home an’ luv you an’ squeez you an’ call you George!(emulating the Yeti)

20. He’s lopsided!

21. yo bunny be busted man.

22. Theo, time to call Akbar and Jeff’s Bun Repair Hut. ;)

[Maaaaaaybe... - Ed.]

23. Matt G chaged it to Life is Swell a couple of years back…didn’t tell anyone, just changed it. Most people STILL don’t notice :)

24. OMG! This bunny looks just like my old pet bun Heathcliff! Seriously, same side of the head and everything! We had to give him away when I was 12 as our new condo wouldn’t take pets….that was ages ago (am 24 now)….I would think my Heathcliff would be in that great meadow in the sky by now. Unless bunnies have freakishly long lives…..
    Anyway, so cute!

25. acelightning says:

It’s not that uncommon for a bunny to have one “lop” ear and one straight up (although it disqualifies them for show purposes). That’s an absolutely adorable little bun, no matter where his ears point, and I want to kiss his little pink nose!

26. No peeps I don’t want any other station than the Carrot Be GOOD Station ….If any of yous get in my way or turn me around so I lose reception I will wiggle my whiskers on your bare toses’s
    well amybe after your shower

27. maybe not amybe

28. Can you see it yet?

How about now?

Finally, Channel 17, free of snow!

29. Bongo! LOL!

“My name is little Bong-o; I sing a little song-o….”

30. I have an assymetrical bun too! Apparently the ear cartilage didn’t fuse correctly.

[Are y'all are spelling it that way on purpose? 'Cause it's making me sit crooked... - Ed.]

31. Poor little bun. I wonder if he hears well. Or if he’s got inner ear problems and falls over all the time.

32. Disapproving Bun disapproves of being a bocce ball. Hrmph!!

33. berthaslave says:

Bunneh is about to stop the car.

Or, if he is a British bunneh, turn right.

34. neeeee! =3 So adorabhuls!

35. *Trying to fix bunny ear*

All I’m getting is static!!!

36. Someone please adjust the rabbit ears. :)

37. Moderate bunny disapproval! Perhaps it’s just ambivalence? ;)

38. Peeps!!! We have seen this bun before, but he was hidink!!!

Do ya see him? Huh? Do ya?!?!?

39. Har! This reminds me of Groening’s “bitterest person in the world” cartoon about ABDs….must be the books in the bg.

40. berthaslave you slay me -lol

41. OMG! The ears. The feets. The little nosicle. The muzzlepowsche.

Squeeeeesplosion!!!

42. K.B.I.L.L.Y. The only station you need….

43. Teehee – broken propeller!

44. up Periscope

45. fluidstatic says:

HON-NEEEE.

THE ANTENNA ON THE BUNNY IS BUSTED AGAINS. GET TEH COATHANGER AN DUCK TAPE LOLZ.

46. FluidStatic — lost?
    ;)

47. POOF!

I’m suddenly having this vision of floating in a sky full of bunnies instead of clouds.

[snorgle]

48. I just snorfed my Chai tea…
    Bunnehs floatingks! Subhangi, you have given me good dreams for the next week at least. Bleen!
    ( (