Straight Up Prosh (‘SUP)

People, this pup "Lamont" is just straight up prosh.

You could chew on those ear for hours. Not to mench the Rule #10 in full effect.

Lamont

Jennifer Z., Lamont should be arrested for exceeding basic prosh levels. Serious.

Comments

1. This puppy makes me want to buy a pair of shoes for some strange reason!

2. Almost BLEEN!
    Those FEETS! OMG! too cute!

3. OMG the velvety softenss of those ears and the pawsatude..

4. My sister's cat is a blob says:

This puppeh not only has the best paws, but Lady Di eyes that just won’t quit (not to be confused with Bette Davis eyes…)!

5. My sister's cat is a blob says:

6. Oh lord.. His name is NOT Lamont?! Lamont has some HUGE feets! I want to snorgle now.

7. No, no NO!!;)
    It’s those big ol’ floppy EARS!!
    They are twice as long as that dog, I swear!

*scritch*

You folks are weird;)!

8. LOL, Barb! This is straight out of a Hush Puppies ad! Those feets mean Lamont’s gonna be a lot bigger boy, someday.

9. Cute overload! Cute overload! The paws…the ears! *dies*

What is he? Beagle? Foxhound?

10. Ahhh! The feet!!!

What was the old Disney movie that used to make me cry? “The Fox and the Hound”? He looks like the Hound.

11. He has the CO Trifecta!

~Floppy Ears too big for your head? *check*

~Sad but endearing Princess Di eyes? *check*

~Giant, clumsy feetsies? *check*

TOO much!

12. buy a pair of shoes that he will fit in for a few months and then get the proshest doggie bed on the planet. those EARS AND PAWS are to be snorgled multiple times daily

13. Lamont (so great!) needs to get together with the dachshund kitten.

14. Isn’t there a Rule 10 for ears, too?

15. best feet EVAH!!

16. OMG!!!!!!!! (scream thud)

17. Lamont + Sara = LOOOOOVE

18. Longtail…I suspect Lamont is a Beagle / Basset Hound mix. I had one as a kid…We named him Lightening…because he was so “fast”. *smile*

19. I love him, I love him, I love him eye boogies and all!

20. omg. its like the real life version of copper from fox and the hound. “My name’s copper. ah rooo rooo roooo roooooooh”.

21. Yitzysmommie says:

I’m all about his earses.

22. Darkflame173 says:

Alexis, that is one of my most favorite Disney movies! And yes, he does strongly resemble the Hound in that movie! *loves*

*nibbles*

23. Reminds me of what my mother used to say about over large items of scheool uniform, “You’ll grow into them.” :)

24. OMG! it's Carrie says:

why canst’ i haveth the puppeh? noone has called my hubby and told him to buy me one – i’ve begged here for weeks and weeks and weeks now.

I dream about puppeh’s and kittehs and hammies and gerbies and none ever show up at my house.

crawling away and dying

25. i call big aminal feet ‘muffins’ and dis lil guy has grand muffins with adorable lil nail nubs sticking out

…picture his feet topped with a cinnamon swirl and some iced frosting mmmmmm

26. O
    M
    G

27. I had one of these,, and although adorable as they get bigger they are sorry to say,,, a dumb dog,, i tried and tried to house break,,, no can do…

28. Don’t worry Lamont. They’ll ride up with wear! ;)

29. Squee! A BASKET hound!!! The entire family’s fave! *faints*

30. Space Cowgirl says:

OMG! I can has a puppy?

31. Eieeee! Teh feets!

Even better, I can just imagine Lamont tripping over his eares when he walks. Ahn!

32. Juniper Jupiter says:

Awwww…So cute!!! She loox like she’s aboot ready to GIT DEM DUKE BOYS!!! GIT GIT GEW GEW GEE GOOO!!!!****emulating the incomparable Roscoe P! Coltrane***…

33. Lamont is so cute! Typical hound puppy, too adorable to resist. I believe he’s just a basset from the photo.

And I have a beagle and he was perfect about potty training.Theres dumb ones in every breed though. Hounds are great playful things. I’ve never met a dog with a better personality than mine. He does have a bit of a napoleon complex though!

34. *wraps herself up in puppy ear blankets*

Ahhhn. Perfect.

35. berthaslave says:

Carrie’s husband — buy your lady a pet ASAP!

There is so much soul in that dog’s face I wanna start singing Motown tunes.

36. OHMYGOD, his face and his ears and those HUGE PAWS…hes SOO cute!! I love Bassett Hounds!!

37. does he fly?

38. the paws, people — THE PAWS!!!!!!!!!!!! (dies)

39. Carrie – never mind the hubbie – get thee to a shelter. They will have many snorgeable bundles ready to jump into your arms.

40. OMG
    if this were my puppeh it would be SO rotten spoiled.
    those eyes! those ears! the feet, the wrinkles, the whole package.
    I’d be like, “oh no, its ok, you can pee and poop and chew up anything you want, not a problem!”

41. Is there a rule about “If you can trip over your own ears, you’re cute” yet? May I present this puppeh as evidence, your honor?

42. That’s a purebred Bassett Hound puppeh, people! He will grow into his ears and feet, which is not to say that they won’t still be totally redonk!

43. I LURVE Basset Hounds. I had a BH when I was young… Daphne Dumpling. Hands down, they are the cutest pups EVER. Daphne used to walk on her ears and trip. She also liked going down the slide at the park!
    Lamont, I must snorgle you.

44. Ey-yi-yi!!! Basset puppies are the ABSOLUTE cutest! I have a basset and she is the funniest dog I have ever met. Talk about personality. And no one, I say no one, can give sad eyes like a bassett hound!!!

45. Please let me give you many smooches. And you can give me infinite puppy kisses.

46. Collie Girl says:

I saw the face and thought “awwwww” but then I scrolled down and there was NO BODY!!!! Lamont is ALL ears and feet!

47. Those proportions are just too cute and too funny!

48. ……..”why canst’ i haveth the puppeh? noone has called my hubby and told him to buy me one – i’ve begged here for weeks and weeks and weeks now”

Ok, OMG! itscarrie….what’s his number? Should we start you of with a fishie or do you promose to feed, walk, snorgle and worship your snuggleh? I’ll get right on it. Seriously.
    *runs to the nearest phone and waits…*

49. SQUEEEEEEE! Bebeh basset hound!

[kees on puppeh’s head]

50. Kelsey Lynne says:

I love the animals on your site. They are soo cute! I often found myself saying awww or how cute. Great job in setting up the site and including the adorable pictures.

51. this is the cutest puupy i have ever seen.

52. Nate Whisner says:

I have a hound that looks just like this…his name is Gunner, and he is 20 weeks old. He is tough to house train still, but man he is so cute that I have a hard time yelling at him. Hound dogs are cute, even though he pees and poops everywhere.

53. PInk elephant says:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pup is 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 cuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee!!! :) :) :) :D

54. The ears are unbelieveable!!!! What abeautiful pup