Caturday Breakfast Purrito

Purrito, I shall eat you with only the tiniest of bites!

[Picks up paper-wrapped Purrito, starts at muzzlepowshe] Mmmby

42_cats_43506

Michelle S.found this pic at CatsPlaza.com (That site name wins most redonk)

Comments

1. bbbleee….?

2. mmm… purrito

3. eeehn.
    that is not only sweet but strangely beautiful as well.

4. This cat has the best eyes in the world!!

How do we submit pictures again?

5. This cat’s coloring is GORGEOUS!

6. This is familiar, you sure it hasnt been posted before?-

7. Those eyes…those EYES…those GORGEOUS AMBER EYES! *melties!*

–TwoDragons

8. ooooh what a sweet face! The five-year old in me wants to pull on that corner of paper sticking out and see What Happens Next.

9. purrito kittah needs moar cheeze pleaz

10. Hey, I sent the first one back because of the ear chompage, and THIS one’s missing the ears too!

11. I’m trying to envision a naturally-occurring scenario that involves wrapping a cat in brown paper. … and failing.

12. Martha in Washington says:

I bet the whiskers tickle something terrible when you take that first bite! But worth it.

13. WELCOME TO THE WRAPETERIA!

Today’s Specials:

* Tuna on wheat
    * Kitteh wif cheeks
    * Whishkers so sweet

14. my cat is a blob says:

Dear Jacki14, here is the naturally occuring scenario:

“Look. There is a cat. And oh look here, here is some brown wrapping paper. I wonder what it will be like if I wrap the cat in this paper? I simply must know. Here kitty kitty. Don’t run away. OK, here we go. Don’t tear the paper. hold still.
    There, isn’t that comfortabuhls?”
    See, wrapping the cat in the paper is just one of those usual things, like seeing if your cat will fit in your sock drawer, or if you can get him to wear tiny reindeer antlers at christmas time.

15. Well if he didn’t like it he would have ripped his way out of there so fast!

Cats love small spaces where they feel cunfurtables…

16. cat looks very happy… NOT !!!

but then again red peppers in a hoummous and red pepper wrap don’t look too happy either.

17. Hehe, there are actually people who think someone WRAPPED the cat in paper? It sooo obviously snuck in there on its own.

18. Thanks, my cat is a blob (mine is, too) I so needed a laugh-out-loud moment today!

19. Why aren’t there more comments for thees peenky nose?

20. This is so cute, I almost don’t know what to say! My daughter and I had fun perusing your site. Thanks!!

21. what wonderful cute eyes an pink lips miss kitteh may I snorgle my lunchables first ?
    not waiting for response snorgle crinkle crinkle too cute to eat momma can have popcorn chicken instead..lol

22. fatkittymomma says:

nawm nawm nawm… mmmmm purrito!
    thees eestooooooo qte!

23. Are you sure that’s not a tamale? That looks like corn husk to me

24. Does this mean it’s Caturday????

I hope so!!

^ ^
    >@_@<

25. A slice of avocado, tomato and some Monterey Jack cheese. That would make this purrito complete. Yum-o!

26. Yes, purritos are the perfect quick fix for the family-on-the-go. ‘Cause they make themselves. No prep work required.

27. AliceTanzer says:

AuntieMame –
    I also immediately thought tamale rather than purrito. :)

28. I CUOLD JUST EAT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. What a beautiful picture–those eyes are stunning!

And I agree, Theresa… the pink nose is also rather adorable.

30. Juniper Jupiter says:

Ooohh!! I feel like the Cookie Monster….”B’rito!!!!Om! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom!

**She loox just like my old girl Lucy who passed on last year at the ripe old age of 19!…still miss her!! :(**

31. leave anything they are not use to seeing around brown paper a stange looking sock a small box and kitteh will find a way inside of it now weather it can get out of it or not they don’t worry about it. brought home a new box for kitteh to sleep in 48 hrs in the house kitteh was asleep in it cute right the funny part is its says Monster on the outside of box thats the LOL part.

32. awww. kees kees the kitteh punum!!

33. AuntieMame – surely you mean catmale…perhaps gender correctness, a tomale?

34. Love, love the pink nose!

Does this cat think she’s hiding? When my cats hide, and we see them, we call them anyway to play along with their hide and seek game.

35. I know she didn’t wrap herself up (THAT would be a great video) but I still think she could be hiding, since she could probably get out of that paper.

36. I must…beep…pink…widdle…nose… *beeps!*

37. Anything Kitty can crawl in to itty can back up out of..
    They do have a reverse gear ya know.

All kitties come four on the floor. walking speed, Running Speed, Crazy cat speed, and Reverse.

38. Yitzysmommie says:

What a beautiful kitty/picture!

39. [Keeses kitteh's nosicle]

40. book_monstercats says:

I’m thinking hard about how you can get a kitteh to lie still while you wrap her snugly once around and then around again in brown paper without blood splattering everywhere. I’m obviously one of life’s failures, so respect to purrito-wrapper.

41. I’m just wondering where the rest of the cat got to! That paper roll looks really thin. What a great picture!

42. Heeeey, I had this gag first! ;)

43. I have a peekture of my kitteh in a blanket! I need to upload…luvs the noseh…and the kitteh too

44. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you it’s Caturday!
    Baroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

45. It’s funny how these bee-ootiful kittehs can c-can f-find a w-way t-t-t-t-t-to…..
    ….b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be so……………………………..GAH!!!!!!!!!!!
    @_@…….(dies a slow, painful, cute cute cute cute cute death)

46. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you it’s Caturday!
    Baroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo