Secret Mid-pile Rendez-vous!

I shall meet you in dee middle of dee pile…

AND WE SHALL KEES PASSIONATELYS!!!

Pile

Mwah mwah mwah mmmmwah, Laura C.

Comments

1. aawwww… i wanna get some of that!

2. Never let go Jack! I won’t, I’ll never let go!!
    ahahahahaha
    KISSES!!!

3. oh those precious little lovebugs !!
    soooo, sooooo, sooooooo cute !

4. We shall have to meet in secret. My wife can never know!!! I have billions of babies to protect!

5. i hate to ask a stupid question so early in the postinks-
    but what are they?
    ferrets? or hammies or what?
    Enquiring minds want to know.
    they are SO adorables though! sweet!

6. peenk nozes
    I wanna smooch them, too!!

*mwaaah!

7. liz, they are hammy mchammersons

8. Secret looooovers….
    Yeah, that’s what we are…
    We should not be together
    But we can’t let go, no, no
    ‘Cause we love each other so

9. luvinmalssomuch says:

MWAHHH! Kiss me you fool. Don’t hold back.

10. SMOO!

11. Ohlookachicken says:

This is just adorable. I wanna give each pink nose a smooch.

12. so, erm, romeo and… hamsterette? monte-hamster and cat-pulet?

13. They were so young and so in love but it was a forbidden love and so they had to hide their love only meeting in secret places. (Sigh)

14. OMG it really was the titanic in 30 Seconds. Awesome.

15. Oh now THAT’s hot.

16. Theo – BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Thanks!

17. A little esplosion of cute just went off in my head… ahhhhhhhhhhhh….

(the “I’m so relaxed” kind of ahhhhh, not “OMG!” ahhhhh)

18. zeldapie-
    thank you! that makes them even cuter. :)

19. CHO. CHWEEET!

I’m so jealous! :(

20. berthaslave says:

“You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. “

And cue MUSIC SWELL…and….CUT. Print it! That’s a wrap!!

21. they look like mini-hams

22. would this not be considered “matchinks” too ?

[Could be, could be... - Ed.]

23. Why do I want to stick my schnoz in that pile and snorf those hammies into each nostril?

24. I just made a ridiculous squeal of delight.

25. They look like mirror images of each other, non? Magnifique!

26. My eyes!!! My eyyyyyyyyyes! the cuteness. Eees too much.

27. fluidstatic says:

It took me a while to realize that this was actually two hamsters… not sure why. But once it hit me, I nearly choked on the gigglesnort that ensued. KEESES!

28. sleepykitty says:

I was wondering if there was a mirror there or not. Then I decided to go with the or not and melted

*is a puddle*

29. Fluidstatic – me, too! For some reason, I only registered the hammie on the right.

But, Sweet God…could this BE any cuter?

30. *gets a running start*

FWOOSH

swan-dives it into the floof

*kissyslobbers* da hammies

31. chelonianmobile says:

Aww! My sister used to have a gerbil which had markings like that!

32. Laurie at work says:

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! That is the cutest ever!!

33. nursegirl 113 says:

They are sooooooo stinkin’ cute !!!

34. No, no, I must not, it ees forbidden. Yet I cannot resist you…

Swoon

35. OMG…sooooo cute. I wanna cuddle too!

36. My life long dream, and it’s no secret, is to sleep in a pile of animals, puppies, kitties, buns, hamsters, mouses, AMINALS!

37. Laura c.-
    these guys are adorable and all of the other photos are just as cute.
    they are so tiny and squeeze-able! I want one.

38. Alice Shortcake says:

The lickle pink nosicles…the whiskers…’tis more than flesh and blood can stand!

39. fish eye no miko says:

Theo:
    I love 30-Second Bunnies! I still remember way back when all she had done was _The Exorcist_ (“Sometimes…”). Now she’s done a bunch of films. Man.

And oh lord, look at the sweet little hammies! Awww…

40. Zomg!

*smoosh*

41. Jupiter Star says:

Swingin’ hamster rendez-vous
    Marathon snuggling doop de doo
    Kees-kees rub-rub balais taboo
    Au secret mid-pile rendez-vous!

…*Sighs* Yeah, no one knows that song. But it’s so catchy! And somehow, jazz music makes this photo all the more adorable in my head. “Don’t worry, bebeh, just go with tha flooow…”

42. Jupiter Star, I know _The Triplets of Belleville_ and lerf it almost as much as this hampile.

43. Maybe this is how hamsters reproduce – asexually, by splitting in two…

But that wouldn’t be fun, because then there’d be no baby hammies.

44. Golden Phoenix says:

Ikkle Robrovski’s! So cuuuute! i love the little white “eyebrows”. ^^

45. So tragique!

46. Mary (the first) says:

Upon first glance I thought they were a pile of daisies or IN a pile of daisies. Cotton floof is almost as good. The more I see hammies here, the more I want one :D

47. i really dig the Triplets of Belleville
    –such an odd, cool lil gem

48. OMG! Commentroversy!! Those po’ little gerblits are drowning in fluff, howcouldtheydothat!? heheh

49. *mope* I want a hampshta. Too bad my apartment doesn’t allow them. (I’m sure if the smell doesn’t give me away, my apartmentmate will!)

50. hamshta*
    Where does that “p” keep coming from?

51. Little whiskers touching…do you think that whisker touching whisker causes a little “zzt” of electricity?

If so, these doods are gonna light up the night soon.

52. Kaye, I’m thinking the p keeps sneaking in ’cause maybe you think “Hammy McHampersons” in your mind. Hehn?

53. This one made me *AWWWWWWW* really loud!!!

54. You know, hamsters are remarkably unsmelly. As long as you keep their cage clean, change bedding etc, there should be no odor! Not like ratties or mousies.

55. littleturkeylegsmom says:

“At the Fuzz-Pile Rondevoooo…”

(Sung in Peggy Lee Voice)

56. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. love it

57. The love that dare not squeak its name.

58. cerise: ZZT!

BRILLIANT!!!

59. If a hammie meets a hamie,
    Coming through the pile,
    And a hammie kiss a hammie,
    Will that hammie smile.

60. Thanks, DLT!

Dale, you just gave me the loudest CO laugh to date.

61. Hameo and Gerbilet

62. Triplets of Belleville, yay! Run out and get the video if you’ve not seen it!

63. The nice thing about being alone in the office today (besides total thermostat domination, mwahahaha!)is that I can squee out loud at the pictures, laugh out loud at the comments, sing along… for the complete C.O. experience. :)

64. these are robo hammies!
    you can tell by the white above their eyebrows.
    very very small
    which makes them extra delish and adorables