Tobato debiveree! [mouth full]

[muzzlepowshe wrapped around tobato]

Heb you gop!

FWESH TOBATO! ENJBOY.

Tobado_debiberee

There are only SMALL bites out of it, Narelle C. ;) Who found this dewd on Philadelphia Weekly…

Comments

1. *Mmmf* Bleeb! Bleeb!

2. Thank you! What a lovely tobato.. With teef marks in it.. Cute!

3. This was my dear Nana, one of Baruchito’s daughters. There are more photos of her enjoying that mini tomato in her blog entry:

4. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Fanks bile have bix.

5. What a sweetheart… She really is *heart*

6. I thought that was Nana! She was a real sweetheart, and loved her treats!

7. she’s adorable!!

i bet she does rhythmic ballet with that lil `mater when no one’s looking ^^

8. Awww Nana!

sigh. Such a cute photo!

9. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! TeenyhammieTeenytomatOMG

[splode]

10. keeeeewwwwwwwt!!!1!11

so does anyone know if tomatoes are ok for guinea pigs too?

11. Ham ‘n’ tomato … yum!

At first glance, I thought some clever person had invented Ham Yoga props!

12. OK Kate… that was kind of funny.

13. Javi — added a link.

14. Awwwww! I can just hear this little guy saying all that in a Homestar Runner voice. So cute! TOO cute! OVERLOAD!!

15. Hee hee! Tobato deliberee from one of the illustrious Baruchito line!

16. Makes you wonder if Meg has to say these words out loud to herself (a re-enactment of sorts) before she can type them down with such wonderful accuracy. (I know I would have to…)

17. i tink these are what us lay people call ‘honey bear’ hamsters?

so fuh-riggin’ cute *slobbers kisses all over hammy ham*

18. JazzKate — really? I can hear ‘em in my head (which is why I tend to type like I talk).

19. can i get one with extra cheeeese?

20. OMG! It's Carrie says:

you people disappoint me, I’ve asked yo uto send me a puppy, or a kitten or a hamster and still nothing comes in my mail box. I look and look and look!

Then I come here and am taunted by these things that make me *sob* with the pain of cuteness.

I’m seeking therapy.

21. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I’m seeking therapy.

22. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I’m seeking therapy.

23. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I’m seeking therapy.

24. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I’m seeking therapy.

25. OMG! It's Carrie says:

I’m seeking therapy.

26. I can has mato?

Ham and mato on hand. Delish!

27. Theo –

For certain voices, such as that of having oversized food in one’s mouth, I don’t have a lot of practice putting it into the written word.

Either way, I love it (and laughed louder than I should have, seeing as I’m at work and all…).

28. OMG!!!!! *note to self: Do not read Meg’s captions while in the library*

Haha, i love it. The pictures simply aren’t as funny without the witty words of meg.

29. oh good grief.
    that’s the cutest mato-eater ever.

30. Is the Bl**n word taboo now? Like Voldemort?

31. [aghast]
    I can’t believe you just said that!

32. Meg – You have GOT to be the FUNNIEST person on the planet! CO has a HUGE follwing here at….some International Business Machines Corporation. Shhhhhhh! Anyway, thanks for the most excellent website. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments as much as the pictures! This one was just too hysterical!

33. hoooOMG, i’m doing that shoulder-shaking chest-heaving trying-to-be-silent laughter at my desk so that my assistant won’t think i’m slacking off while he’s hard at work. (wipes tears).

34. What a cute lil heffer that one is. Maybe he should switch to celery, but your caption is the thing that makes it perfect.

35. The following is a public service announcement:
    A friend of mine has a Panda Bear hamster and she says they aren’t supposed to eat tomatoes and that anything you give them is supposed to be their bite size, not ours.

36. OMG! it's Carrie says:

40. OMG! it's Carrie says:

don’t worry, the tomato is just photoshopped in his mouth

[Nope! - Ed.]

41. OMG! it's Carrie says:

don’t worry, the tomato is just photoshopped in his mouth

[Nope! - Ed.]

42. yeah…so, um, exactly wot part of the yooman body is the little chum standing on??????

is it an arm, or a hand, or wot???

look closely.

43. So, basically the smaller something is the cuter it is? I’m seeing this correlation on many of the cute things on this blog.

44. mike d — it’s an upturned left hand. You can tell more easily from the less-cropped version on the sender inner’s site.

[Yep! - Ed.]

45. Shannon Johnson says:

Yummy..

46. Javi, we need more updates on your current hams!

47. OMG!!! AAARRGH!!! That is TOO cute! Please remove it or I could ESPLODE!

48. berthaslave says:

I know it’s just a squishee tomato, but for a second I had a vision of a little hammy basketball or volleyball game. You know, maybe they could form a team and take on the parakeets:

49. girlnextdoortn says:

It DOES!!! It DOES look like a giant mouth if you stare at it long enough!!!!!!!

[ :) - Ed.]

50. I love the look of sheer joy in their eyes. We should be so happy to have a tomato.

51. *bows humbly* I bleen only at the pleasure of milord Theo…

Ah, Nana… the intrepid chastiser of wicked curtains. I miss you.

52. This was a lovely introduction to Baruchito’s Home Page for me. Beautiful hammies, wonderful hammy papa. The world could use more hoomins like you! (and all the COers!) Peace!

53. Oy kadt ‘elb eed! Oy keeb cubbig wag do dis zoite do zee da haubbie wid a toubato!

54. rrrrrrrRRRRRRIBBIT!!