Proshness in the grass

I love how happy this kitteh looks.

I want to be that kitteh.

According to Sender-Inner Alisa V., this is "Mouse" the kitteh exploring.

Frakking_happy

Nice shot, Alisa V. ;)

Comments

1. How could you possibly resist the little gray cutie?

2. I can’t believe I finally made the #1, first comment on a CO photo!!

3. *sigh*

i have a puppy in my house right now. seeing baby animals break into those zen moments — when they look like they have the wisdom of yoda — is so heartachingly bittersweet.

i lovelovelove to just watch them enjoy their pure wonder. but i’m also saddened to know that — just with maturation in any mammal — they’ll outgrow that youthful innocence.

yeah, they settle into an equally-lovely mature wisdom, but damn! there’s *nothing* like watching a baby *anything* experience the world for the first time. what a joy.

4. ^^^^ ????

so, uh, yeah. sorry ’bout that. looks like i need to go take a pill or something.

hope i didn’t get my maudelin all over you! :)

–DLT, who is (apparently) crushingly hormonal…

5. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

I want to join this kitty in Splendour in the Grass. I’ve hardly seen my two this summer there out all day and night I am just a food station.

6. kittehs suck! they are sooooo not cute. Bring on the puppehs!

7. (in my defense, i *am* listening to opera, in honor of luciano’s passing. opera always makes me feel [not-so-mel(l)o-) dramatic)

ok. somebody pass me a kitten. or 7.

8. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

DLT. You do’t need apill, I entirely agree.

9. The Hon Gladys Anstruther says:

Bugger thats do’nt.I too morn the passing of Pavorotti, he got me started on Puccini Operas.

10. pps. emma, quit harshin’ the mello!

*somebody* needs to have her head sandwiched between two impossibly-purry kittens.

it cannot be denied! kittens are drops of liquid ambrosia from the heavens!

(puppies rock too, of course)

(ok…really? it’s sleep deprivation. g’night.)

11. Yes DLT you are correct< will have to leave the opera station on for my pitty today, he loves opera and my parents met Luciano several times he was very nice. r.i.p Luciano Pavarotti

12. Holy crap! My grey tabby is named Mouse, and here I thought he was unique. :)

13. What a gorgeous kitteh!

I love the name!

Piggalette, I know how you feel. My boyfriend and I were so proud of naming our cat Snack and thought we were all special. Then we saw another Snack on KittenWar. I cried for days… (not really)

14. acelightning says:

Beautiful kitty, gorgeous pose – the lazy days of the end of summer…

15. So cute! He looks like a bobcat!

16. he’s a baby tom jus’ waiting to be all growed up ^^

17. peas and carrots says:

Oooohhh look at the cute bebeh.. I want to play wit heeeem…

18. Look at that Face! Already, this kitteh knows he is In Charge of Everything, is King of the Jungle, and and was once worshiped in Egypt as One of the Gods.

19. I IS ENIGMATIC SPHINX!

20. It’s the kitty version of the post that brought me here originally: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2005/12/died_and_gone_t.html

21. Theo, that’s *Shphinx*

[ ♥ Mutts - Ed.]

22. I would comment that it’s kittens like these that prove that cats will take over the world and rule as decadent overlords, but it seems this is already the case.

23. Yitzysmommie says:

Ah, kittens, grass, summertime….
    Qte pic.
    RIP Luciano P

24. dandy_warhol says:

he looks like he’s .34875 seconds away from cwaziness. *zoooooooom*

v. cute!!

25. a different Laura says:

Won’t it give the poor kitty an identity crisis later in life to be named “mouse”?

kitty ponders…[am I supposed to chase myself?]

26. Awww! I once had a kitty named Mouse. *sniff*

27. ahhh.
    laying in the tall grass on the belly, sniffin the fresh air.
    this kitteh is lovin life.

28. We had a cat named Mouse when I was growing up – Mouse and Puss.

And then we had Feline and Sorbete.

Now we have Cat/Killer/Murderess/Meow Mix, based on who you are.

29. Exploring my foot!

Surveying his personal kingdon and domain is more like it. Look at the confidence in that stance.

30. Is this the first bsg shoutout?

31. SO CUTE. he looks like a lion on pride rock, hehe. and i LOVE his name!!! (i have a stuffed animal koala named “hippo” teehee)

32. Cutest profile EVER!

33. genetic lemon says:

“Frakking”?!?! OMG Cute Overload is a fan of Battlestar Galactica … Er, check alt text for what I’m talking about. :D

34. Shannon Johnson says:

So cute, I wants him.

35. I have a cat named Mouse too. I’ll submit one of my favorite pictures of her. Maybe she’ll be famous!

36. Im in ur grasses…

bein teh sphinx

37. HEY that was such a long time ago, This pic got crazy comments, I will let Mouse know how people love her, Oh yeah she’ s HER. Thanks everyone!

GOOD JOB ALISA!