Shi-cat-su Spa

[All four kitteh paws kneading puppeh furs]

Yes Sir, I think we have some bone-scented massaging oil for you. I shall work it in.

Indy_yoko

Stacy G., I can almost hear the new wave musak and smell the cucumber water from here.

Comments

1. For a horrible second I really thought this was a doggy rug! But awwwwwwwwwww. I love. I want!
    Grabby hands.

2. I love that they’re playing new wave music during the massage. That’s the kind of massage I want.

3. As winner in this second round takedown, kitten will now move on to the semi-finals.

4. I want them both!

5. Wow! That’s a great looking rug. I would love…Wait a minute…That rug looks ALIVE!!!

6. SQUEEEEE!!! Love the furry dawg.

And the kitty looks so happy!

7. Shannon Johnson says:

FURRY DOGGEH AND FURRY KITTEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Looks like kitty is caught in the act…a little massage on the side for said doggie?

9. I love Caturdays! Does the kitten make house calls?

10. Why does kitty have that got caught/ guilty look in his eyes?

11. What– no “interspecies snorgling” link?

P.S. >>Why does kitty have that got caught/ guilty look in his eyes?< <

Because, Shannon, their love is FORBIDDEN!

12. This totally reminds me of the old looney tunes cartoon with the kitten & the bulldog, which the magical internet tells me was called “feed the kitty.”

13. acelightning says:

Serious green yeem going on there… kitty must be doing reiki, channeling all that energy…

14. A Noun (is a person place or thing) says:

If they play New Wave music during the massage, I want Devo. Crrrack that whip!

15. Yitzysmommie says:

I’d like to book an appointment in this spa!

16. memyselfni says:

EEe! adorable kitty! Adorable puppy! what a cute pic! And how did you spend YOUR Caturday? ;)

17. onalee – The names of those two were Marc Antony and Pussyfoot. I love them. Had a baseball hat with them on it. Never seen another like it!

18. precious. I love it.

19. We just need the heggie massaging the cat to complete it.
    I sure Theo will know the link

[You mean this?... http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/02/spiny_masseurs.html ]

20. *head tilts* Am I seeing itty bitty kitty tongue sticking-out action too? Is somebody been sampling the massage oil?

21. I think you mean new age musak, not new wave? although that would be a pretty good upgrade

22. WOW!!! my cats haven’t ever brought me anything that big! a field mouse, a big bug, the occasional rat, but GEEZ! our rodents don’t get that big.

23. old dog love <3 Ever since we said goodbye to our 16 year old sheltie I've found myself more in love with white-faced old man pups than any other kind.

24. Theo! Don’t forget the kitten/mouse in window massage!

25. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Kitty: say Uncle and I’ll let you go.

26. What a good and patient doggy to let the kitty practice on him/her. Just keep the claws in, please.

27. luvinmalssomuch says:

That dog had no choice but to surrender. Just give in like you always do.

28. (cat thinks) what a lovely bed i think i will just sleep here for a few hours…
    (dog thinks) why is it always me!!!

29. hey this shows dogs have owners, but cats have servants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. That kitteh’s adorable. I love the pink little tongue in there.