Well, would you look at that

I woke up, with my PANTS UNBUTTONED [paw on hip]

and some PARTS were OBVIOUSLY TAKEN OUT.

UN-BE-LEE-VA-BULL!!!

Wheres_my_parts_at

Gary P., I think you better call Security

Comments

1. This is a beautiful kitteh, and the look, oh the look.
    I’m just loving his/her? pawpads and bright fur. What a great pic, shaved belleh and sleepy eyed look and all.

2. Poor big fat kitten belly. I bet you it’s soooooft.

3. This is Cthulhu’s sister (http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/08/you-didnt-let-g.html ) – Magneto.

[URLs don't work in TypePad comments unless you leave a little whitespace after them... - Ed.]

4. I can think of absolutely nothing to say I am just speechless… LOL

5. monekypants says:

teho!! meg!! how do i submit!! a have a very cute pic for you!!!

6. Don’t worry, kitteh, you’ll never miss it.

7. OMG Another girl Magneto. I am stuned even more.
    I wonder if she is as obnoxious as our Tortie is!

8. aww, cute kitteh. nice paw placement. don’t worry kitteh, your pants will grow back.

9. monkeypants, email your photo to: cuteoverload@frostdesign.net

10. headscratcher says:

Cthulhu
    Magneto

These are now secure among the COOLEST EVEH CAT NAMES.

That is all.

11. “Oh, thanks a bunch, Bob Barker!”

12. I like the three chocolate toes and one chocolate pad that are visible

*looks around quickly*

*performs stealth choco toe/pad lick*

*makes mouth smacking noises of satisfaction*

13. berthaslave says:

That is a classic Jack Benny-esque pose.

14. Just WHAT was in that capnip????

15. OMG it's Carrie - Be scared. says:

Yay! for responsible owners!!! Adorable spayed kittie!

16. Kinda looks like he/she’s replacing the missing parts with the tail…for a classic Playgirl pose :-)

*ducks under flying cat-food*

Hehe. Naughty, naughty kitty ;-p

17. This pic has me in stitches!

18. luvinmalssomuch says:

While I am recovering I expect to be waited on. Got any questions?

19. “You know, in my plans to conquer the human race, I was going to spare you, but now…”

20. R wins.
    ;-)

21. but Oakie comes in a very close 2nd with teh stitches pun…(groans)

22. It looks like someone has left a handy modesty fig leaf within paw’s reach. Very considerate.

23. aww, definitely “cute or sad” material..

24. Shannon Johnson says:

weird cat.

25. I wonder if this happened after a stranger bought her a drink and she woke up in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.

26. Pants unbuttoned? I´m sorry, but I calls a spayed a spayed.

27. Dewd, you better stop picking at your stitches or you’re going to get coned.

28. all I wanna do is snorgle you all day , snorgle you all day

29. [SNERK] @ Dale & Kar!

30. When I read that some “parts were taken out” and then I saw the stuffed heart off to the side, I had to assume the worst.

31. Awww, poor baby, she had herself a hiss-terectomy! ;-)

–TwoDragons

32. Props to kitteh’s humans for preventing the thousands of descendants that could have ended up at shelters — to neuter is cuter!

33. ha ha she looks so reproachful / shifty

34. AuntieMame says:

Sheesh! Can’t even take a nap without someone helping themselves to yer internal organs.

What IS this world coming to?

35. SeaBreeze says:

EXACTLY, AuntieMame!

Hair today, none tomorrow!

36. As the lolcats say , ‘sumbudy took my harbls!’ This cat is EXPECTING pampering after what you did!

37. Check for both kidneys, love!

Feel better soon, cutie!

38. I bet she’s saying some very rude things about Bob Barker between disproving glares.

39. My tuxie is in very much that exact state right now.

Confused as all hell. Also her little nippies are still all stuck out from the litter she had when she was a stray.

So now .. kittie udder =D

40. People NEED TO FIX their animals, because it’s the lesser evil… but it still sux! It’s still taking away an important part of the animal’s life… hard for me to find it cute. :/

41. I love my kitty, uterus and all, but the heat was unbearable and what if she got out by accident? I don’t want those kitteh sweet souls on my concience (sp?) So my kitty got spayed and thats all I Have to say about that. Its not that cute, its just necessary.

42. I thought her right rear paw was a picture of a puppy on the bedding at first. I have got to stop hitting the nip with my cats.

43. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

That smooth talking Tom was responsible.

44. Good grief. I just remembered Mama Psycho *exists* …

and with her lady-things intact! [groan]

Wish I had the time and money to get her and her boys fixed …

45. It’s the right thing to do, but Ouch! Poor bebeh. But her some treats and kitty toys ASAP!

46. acelightning says:

(Insert “Sam Spade” pun here…)

47. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Ok if you give me my pants back we will say no more about it.

48. Yet another Michelle says:

Cthulhu says: “You shouldn’t have left such a mess in the kitchen…I was forced to punish you… Now maybe you’ll think twice before leaving your duckie lying around and upturning the food dishes!”

49. Oh noez! It woke up in a bathtub filled with ice with a note to call 911. It’s like Charlie the unicorn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJAozfBq7w

50. I had my kitty snipped. I know it was the right thing to do; but when I took her to the vet I still cried.

51. well… at least you’ve been spared the “e-collar”.
    could be worse.

52. I guess I am not seeing the picture right or something but I don’t get it! What am I suppossed to be looking for thats cute other than the cats face?

53. TexIrishRose says:

2 KEWT! (I have those same sheets, btw…)

54. TUGS, I SEE THE DOG’S FACE!

55. I think this is the most seductive (male) come-hither look I’ve ever seen.

Purrr right back at you, Gorgeous!

56. one of the erins says:

Yeah. See mah tailio? That’s where mah missing parts USED TO BE. Ring any bells, human?

57. ALLY – Do you see the dog body, front legs and tail? (passes Ally more nip)

58. Mary (the first) says:

I see the whole dog in the bedding, now that you point it out. BIG eyes on that dog.

59. I hope this kitteh has some thing to ease the pain. Good lo’ I sure wouldn’t want someone taking my pic after having had a hysterectomy. Give the poor cat her dignity back. Glad she was spayed but sheesh, not exactly a photo op for peet’s sake!

60. tugs, oh yes yes yes…i even see a MERMAID TAIL!!!!

61. kittylover says:

hey TUGS, it looks more like a monkey face to me-must have kitty nip bud!!

62. I see doggeh face & body.

OMG I see doggeh faces!

63. This picture is crying out for a “Bad Cats”-style caption.

64. Kritter — like these?
    (that’s the “Bad Cats” guy’s site)

65. Madeleine says:

I am reminded of one of my favorite icanhascheezburger captions:

“Tried to go brazilian, razor slipped”

66. That must’ve been a really big tattoo.