Mom, I am sooooo not high right now! Gahd!

Gahd, Mom!

I TOLD you, I am NOT high! why do you even THINK that?!

I should be asking YOU that—YOU’RE the one who named me "Meow-Meow."

Sooooooooooo_not_high

Gahd, Anna T.

Comments

1. HILARIOUS!

2. wow, you can hardly even see his ears for all the fluffulence!

3. Am I just crazy or does that kitteh remind anyone else of Chris Farley?

4. Actually, this little kitteh reminded me of the Steven Hyde character on That 70′s Show…

5. the little white tuft of hair above his nose reminds me of Gizmo! This lil one is so adorable wanna squeeze him!!!!
    =^..^=

6. Silent Meow says:

It looks like this kitty got into my codeine. I need to go count the pills in my bottle just in case. LOL

7. Codine , LOL I wish I had some , but thats another story. Cute bebeh looks like maybe we just woke up little bebeh, or maybe needs a kitteh snack

8. Juniper Jupiter says:

Oh my! Poor kitling needs the eye goobahs wiped away and then cuddowed…awwww comeeer yoouuu!!! **squee!**

9. acelightning says:

“Duuuuude… where’d I leave the bong?” %-D

10. mb, I TOTALLY agree!!!! I thought to myself “that cat looks like Danny Masterson” then I saw your comment! LOLZ!

11. Who knew? Tribbles CAN look hungover, if you can find their squinting-against-the-sunlight eyes!

12. Poor kitty. He looks like the personification of the word ‘bleah’. Makes me want to take him to bed with me and snuggle him and cuddle him and call him Gizmo…..

Going back to bed now….man I feel like that kitty right now….

13. LOL! He’s tewtally zonked!

14. I can so relate to this post, like right now. Except it’s “hubbles” not “Mom” and hubbles is drinking my orange juice too, like right now.

15. Dude …… where’s the twinkies?

This is your brain on catnip ……… aka “kitty crack”

16. He looks like he has cat flu

17. Moooooommmmmm, don’t put me back in that dryer again!

18. Silent Meow says:

No wonder his eyes are squinting! That floof is heavy on his poor little eyes-ees!

19. Brak_Silverbone says:

That’s the perfect Sunday-morning face. I’m right with ya, fluffy kitters.

20. I, like, totally ate ALL the kibble, man. There isn’t anything left, how about peanut butter and sardine sandwiches?

21. pugmamatimestwo says:

dunno why but my first thought on seeing this was “oh, hey, that’s Hurley from Lost!” duuude…

22. velcrotrainer says:

wow. at some point you’re going to be able to create an entire sister site to cuteoverload… cuteorsad.com

to me this kitteh is a keen candidate, what with the obv eye infection and munchies.

23. “Dude, so she was doing this thing… with the… and I was like… and then it was like wooooooo…”

24. Great Article Thanks.

25. Space Cowgirl says:

Re: the people talking about eye infection: one of my cats has markings under her eyes that look a bit like eye boogers at first glance. So don’t just assume it is, lol.

26. Dude…I was NOT hanging out with my “bunny friends”. I swears it!

27. hypereric says:

duuuuude, you soooo have to try that hydro nip. It’s AWESOME!

28. Am I the only one who noticed that he’s shaped like a heart?

“Yo pass the nip man…”

29. that is so cute
    !

30. The yellow under the eyes reminds me of my Aunt’s persian (R.I.P. Pookie). Every time he slept, he’d wake up with the goop under his eyes. I don’t think it was an infection…it was just something his eyes did, being a pure-breed persian.

Cute kitteh!

31. Shannon Johnson says:

sleepy looking cat.

32. SeaDancer says:

One word… Stoned.

Or three words … Just Waking Up. =)

33. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Tell me its not mornink already.

34. Drugs are for thugs, hahahahaha

this cat is so out of it!

35. pat_the_bunny says:

Awww, weepy-eyed widdle kitteh.

Kitteh not high-high,
    Kitteh be tie-tie

36. What’s THIS?!?? *points to half-lit blunt behind fluffy kitty’s back*

*disapproving look*

You can’t bogart it all day yanno *chortle*

37. Duuuuude that was some rockin party last night. where’s my car?

38. aww that is the cutest kitten ive ever seen!!!!

39. Alice Shortcake says:

“You woke me up and it’s not even CATURDAY?”

40. awwwwwwwww – so sleepy

41. This is totally Michael Moore kitteh!