“Ruppy Pabbit”

[Pup pops up]

Baroo?

Ruppy_pabbit_2

"Blaze" the (bebeh French bulldog) "Ruppy Pabbit" sent in by Martha W.

Comments

1. Yes, my name is really Cricket says:

What a bleenin’ cute doggie!

2. He looks like the black/white alien from an old Star Trek epi

3. Almost looks like one of my bunnies…Way to cute..

4. WE we Mon Ami DO you not want a little Snorgle Fest? (Said with Really thick Sexy guy French Accent)

5. soo many comments spring to mind…
    “This isn’t pismo beach? I shoulda taken that left toin at albuquerque!” and/or “I shall pierce you with the ack-ack of love.” and I love frank gorshin, got a problem with that?

6. Awwwww! LOL! *LOVE* the expression! :-D

7. MzKamikaze says:

OK my head just exploded from all that silliness! That is the silliest little thing I’ve ever seen…must…shmoosh…>>faints< <

8. donutbill says:

What do you MEAN you don’t like carrots?!

9. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Bon jour mon petit Frenchie.
    Mwah, Mwah, Mwah.

10. Yitzysmommie says:

Monsieur Blaze, vous etes un bon lapin….

11. i’m guessing that lil baby can chase a squeaky toy til your arm falls off.
    so cute! i would LOVE to have her/him/it come over and play with my pommie Sugarbear!

12. Aw! I remember when mine was that small! We thought he would grow into his ears…

We were wrong!

13. Hah! Looks like Two Face from the Batman movie.

14. keurejian says:

I don’t mean to nitpick…but is this cute lil pooch a french bulldog or a boston terrier?

15. Voule Vous Mon Petite Chien? Tres Adorable!

16. LOL! This is what happens when a dog and a rabbit get carried away by interspecies snorgling!

17. Jane Smith says:

Want.

18. ANERABLE!

But keurejian, I was wondering the same thing (esp. after checking breed standards for coat/color on both breeds per AKC). Whatever he is, he has stolen my heart!

19. He’s freakin’ adorable!!! I wuv him.

20. *mimics face*
    (O_O)

21. Carrie Hamster LOVER says:

He be Boston

He Be CUTE

22. He looks like a black and white cookie! Great now I’m hungry…

23. I about had a heart attack when I saw this. This puppy is too cute for its own good. :O

24. keurejian:

He looks more like a Boston based on the way the ears are shaped and set on the skull. Also, the face shape is more Boson-like. However, I very well could be wrong. It’d be easier if we could see the rest of the body. But then that’d ruin the cuteness of the photo. :3

25. absolutely adorable, but my first impression was that he has a Frank Gorshin thing going on:

26. luvinmalssomuch says:

I want him and I need him. Pweeeeese.

27. guineapiggin9 says:

is that BACON I smell???

28. Nice Christine says:

Are those silky blue sheets in the background? Maybe that’s why the pup looks a lil shocked…

29. Shannon Johnson says:

So cute.

30. that looks like a boston bull terrier, but either way i’m gonna steal it and take it home!

31. The poster child for ‘Baroo?’

32. Boston’s are ridiculously silly and the kind of just vibrate so fast you can’t see them. I’m terribly shocked that the sender-inner got the picture to be honest.

33. Are we sure the breed isn’t Neopolitan?

34. To answer the floating question…
    It should be Baroou if eet ees Franch.

35. KateMarie says:

My question is – what is with the sexy blue satin sheet behind this pup. Totally caught!

36. It’s definitely a French Bulldog people.
    We have one and he looks just like that (minus the markings).
    Bostons and frenchies do look similar, but I’d recognize a frenchie b/c I just absolutely adore the breed.

Anywho… That puppy is adorabull!! There needs to be alot more frenchie on this site *nodnod*

37. I meant to say, Bostons and Frenchies look similar when they’re pups…… but once they grow is where the differences become apparent. Frenchies for the most part stay very squat. Their heads grow larger and their shoulders/chest get broader… like a bulldog :)

38. Oh man. This puppy is friggin adorable!

39. anomalous4 says:

Bet this li’l guy gets the best TV reception around….. and if there isn’t a “gigomongonous ears” Rule of Cuteness, we need one, PRONTO!

40. Furbabies says:

What? Who me? I dint do notinks.

41. oh my gosh, what a little cutie! Her/His head is so tiny! i love your pet! he/her looks like one of my dogs in Nashville but now i live in LA.

42. thees puppeh ees deelish!!! cant stay, must snorgle something immediately.

43. Silent Meow says:

I want that pup!

44. headscratcher says:

Is it wrong that I want to nibble on the wee nose?

45. pixie-stix says:

Oh. How good is he. French Bulldogs are it – IT I tell you.

46. What a little sweetie! you have the perfect pet! so do i! i have 3 ADORABLE and fun guinea pigs and 2 bunnies.

47. I love his face markings! And his wrinkles under his eyes, too cute!

48. omg no way this dog is the cuiest!!!!!!!