Hurry UP Dude

Pup: Dude, I got my eating scarf on and everything. HURRY IT UP with those Snausages [That's Snausages In a Blanket -Ed.] Do you think I have all night?

Woolly

Molly W., I never thought you’d like like your dog either. [Shaking head] Don’t make me file this under “Matchingks.”

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

Sheep Dog!! Do they REALLY have eyes under all that hair!

2. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

I like the moon and stars jammys.

3. Martha in Washington says:

I apologize in advance Theo but–MY FIRST FIRST!!!

4. I always imagine sheep dogs going *bonk* then *baroo?* every 10 steps!

Really, how do they see?!!

5. Totally funny caption!

Duuude!

6. Honorable Glad – you might like those jammies, but I LOVE them.

So they’re mine.

7. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Aubrey. I repine there mine not thine.

8. HGA.

I incline towards the sublime.

So they’re mine.

9. Must. Break up. Aubrey. And. Gladys!

Anyhow, this looks like one of my family’s holiday photos. Someone in their PJs, looking down at smething, wearing outerwear draped about themselves.

10. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Aubrey. Though there divine, I’ve had enough.
    Besides I always sleep in the buff, and though I really find it tough,
    I’ll ignore the mores
    dammit there yours.

11. while you two are bickering,
    we’re all here snickering …

12. Clearly you’ve all traded out pudding for marijuana brownies . . .

13. (said in quiet reverent voice) please note ladies and gentleman the intense concentration of the rare college dorm dog as he waits with baited breath to catch the ellusive snausages prey. These gentle giants have been known to sit for five minutes at a time waiting for these tasty morsels.
    They are also fond of ice cream serepticiously licked from a cone while their dorm mates are not looking and the ever popular snagged slice(pizza).

14. HRH ur genius haahhaaa!!

15. and u too Annie!

16. book_monstercats says:

I can’t compete.
    My life would be complete,
    If I had those PJs.
    I could take the time
    to compose a rhyme

or two….

but I wouldn’t be as good as Aubrey or Glad.

How sad!

And Annie too.

17. I don’t think either one realized that there pic was going to be taken. THey are both intent on those snausages, the sheepdog looks like its ready to steal the whole bag though, I want them NOW, says sheep.
    lol

18. acelightning says:

It looks as if the *human* wants to eat the Snausages, and the dog is patiently waiting for an opportunity to steal one. Of course, since it’s taking place in a dorm room, the human COULD be about to eat the Snausages…

19. matchingks matchingks matchingks!

oh and in Aubrey vs Gladys, i’d say this is a no-brainer. Gladys gets the jammies! yeah

20. dragonrose says:

The doggy is wearing a bib! Silly doggy, you must learn to eat neatly.

21. Marvin's Mama says:

Here’s MY caption:
    “You’re pretty slow with those opposable thumbs, monkey!”

22. them sheepdogs is smart

they use radar

23. Matchingks! Matchingks! Matchingks! (cheering)

24. Like like?

25. definately matchingks.
    definately adorable.
    check the concentration on BOTH faces.

26. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

matchingks! matchingks! matchingks! OMG!

stheriousthly…. the hair, the intent looks at the Snausages, the blue neck adornements… lolz!!!

27. elliottsmommy says:

“my eating scarf”??? bwaahhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

28. put it in matching!!!!

29. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh yeah, definitiely MATCHINGKS!!!…and vurry vurry Qte.

30. To really make it matchinks tho, you got to have the Shaggy D.A. glasses.

I am quite possibly the only person who remembers this movie. Good times…

31. another great one. I love this site. “Dude”… hahahaha

32. Who can tell where the eyes are looking under that mop of hair. probably sick to death of counting sheep, so thought counting moons may have a better result…ZZZZZZZ!!

33. Meg, shouldn’t the caption read “I never thought you’d LOOK like your dog either” ?? Or am I missing somethingk?

34. I assume the bong was photoshopped out of the picture…

35. Mary (the first) says:

Definitely MATCHINGKS!! material. I think the dog DOES have glasses on, we just can’t see them. He might have on jammie bottoms also, we can’t quite see his nether regions. Let’s assume he does. MATCHINGKS for sure!

36. another vote for Matchingks!

37. Shannon Johnson says:

sweet. matching pictures.

38. I want to hug that dog!!!

39. I’m surprised doggie can see with all that fur in his face and eyes! It must be his nose and ears leading the way to the treats!

40. that dog is crazy looking