People, will you please get a load of this pic

People, this is YOU at CuteOverload.com. This is exactly what you look like. You’re all snorgling away while people look at you like you’re insane in the membrane.

Check out the Peeps behind her, they’re all WTF!?

Thisisuspeople_2

Let’s take a closer look-see at the on-lookers, shall we? They’re about .02 seconds from getting shifty eyes…

ENHANCE!

Lookers

Sender-inner Kelly L. asks: "I know you are asking, Is this Heaven? no…Iowa!" Brilliant.

Comments

1. Eye, pig! That´ll do.

2. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Babe and Babe.

3. Peeeeeeeggleeeeeetttt

They’re so cute with their tiny lil grunts and snorts.

4. That bald guy looks so incredulous.

5. Martha in Washington says:

I wouldn’t care HOW many people were ogling me, I’d snorgle the piglet anywhere, anytime!

And I just watched “Babe” last night!
    doo doo doo doo *singing twilight zone music* (I know, I can’t carry a tune in a bushel basket.)

6. Martha in Washington says:

But I can Tuna Fish!!
    sorry *slinks away*

7. Maybe they’re thinking:

That’s it! No more bacon or ham!

Sweet!

8. I stand and talk to the animals at fairs and the talk to back , not that we really understand each other but they deserve a little respect from us humans. I get lots of strange looks from others but I figure I like them all except ferrets and rats
    sorry guys.

9. omg, i am soooo jealous. i have always wanted a little pink piggy of my own. this on is extra cute :)

10. That piggy needs a major belly rubbin’.

And then a jump onto my egg sandwhich, mmmmm.

11. Awww, sweet little piggy nose-nibble kisses. My parrot nibbles my nose, too, as his way of kissing me.

12. Yitzysmommie says:

Sweet bebeh peegy- I wish I was the snorgler in that pic.
    Wonder what bebeh piggy breath smells like?

13. If this is Iowa, where are the presidential candidates?

14. zosterops says:

meg, I laughed so hard.
    the shifty eyes close up.
    that was very funny indeed.

15. meg that is so harsh! pointing out to us all how the outside world sees us…freaks that might need to be penned up…where we can snorgle animals safely away from the normals….lol

16. Those expressions are classic! It’d be even funnier to have a shot head-on of the peeg snorgler: You know her eyes are all crossed with that silly smile on her face :-) I HEART babeh peeglets. The live-action Charlotte’s Web movie made me cry buckets b/c of the OMGSWEETCUTEPROSHVULNERABLESPEEEEEGGLEWILBUR!!

17. Don’t pay attention to them, honey, they’re just jealous. :P

18. did anyone else notice that the man with the girl on his shoulders went from wearing a shirt in the original to bare-chested in his “close-up”?

19. Ahahaha, I’d do that. XD

Keiri: Those are his little kid’s legs on his shoulders.

20. Yes, my name is really Cricket says:

Piggeh! GET IN MA BELLEH!!!

21. Silent Meow says:

I’m glad I’m a Messianic Jew, and we don’t eat pork. Piggie is safe with me. Please bring him over to my bacon-free apartment. I’ll take good care of him, as long as the landlord doesn’t notice, that is. LOL

22. Gimme gimme little piggy!

You may nibble on my nose.
    You may nibble on my toes.
    I will not care what others think
    ’cause piggy love is potent drink.
    You are wee & oh so prosh
    You make me squee, you do by gosh!

23. metsakins says:

no, it’s just in the closeup all you see is the kids legs.

24. LOLOLOL!!!

what a sweet photo. that lady and piggy look so hap-hap-happly. aaawwwww.

25. metsakins says:

Silent Meow – reminds me of a story my friends told me. They had just moved into their home and saw a pot bellied pig hiding in their front bushes. They very impressed with said pig’s intelligent, they kept the only Kosher home on the block.

26. metsakins says:

and these looks are nothing compared to my boss’s when I was telling him that the mice in the office are really cute and I’m sure there’s some kind of trap and release mouse trap out there.

27. Every one of them is thinking Awesome Pig.

and it would only be too cool if the girls name was Charlotte.

28. one of the erins says:

I donno, I think the lady above piggie’s head (the center closeup) is one of us. That’s an Aw face.

29. Carla Dawson says:

I love this site!…Looking at the photo I burst out laughing…I check this site every day and it makes my world brighter..significantly brighter!..

30. I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority, but I’ve never found pigs cute, adorable or snorgable, so this photo kind of made me wrinkle my face up a little. but the outsiders expressions was hilarious and I’m sure that woman was loving the snorgfest.

31. Silent Meow says:

Metsakins,

With the love I have of piglettes and other things pig, it makes it a bit easier to be Kosher. :-)

Besides, there’s mock vegan “bacon” and “sausage” out there, and some of the ones I have tried really taste pretty good!

I’d protect this little piggie from all the bacon eaters out there.

I’ve never had the luxury of actually getting to hold and snorgle a piglette, however. *sniff*

32. acelighting says:

I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned it yet, but the above picture is pretty much the inverse of this one:

33. Yay for the State Fair! I’ll be there this weekend :)

34. That “enhance” bubble set completely made my day….

35. Awwwww! Leecky peeg!