Hon, I finished scanning the documents…

Sender-inner "Shirley" writes that her hubby was scanning some old pics, and couldn’t not let the kittehs take a turn.

Thankfully, these photos comply with the "no nads showing" requirement. (That is, if we haven’t COMPLETELY missed them.)

Mcscannersons

Shirley J., excellent scannage, and sending-innage. ;)

Comments

1. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Pink paw pads and no nads QTE overload stays wholesome.

2. This picture kind of makes me dizzy.

3. frappygoddess says:

Oh, that is the most perfect depiction of kitteh feets I have ever seen. The fur between the toesies slays me.

And personally, I don’t see anything offensive about kitt’n nads. It’s just a basic fact of life, and anyone who’s owned or been around cats has been exposed to them. I mean, they’re not exactly my idea of cute, but seriously people… balls happen.

4. I SCAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER?

5. Martha in Washington says:

Bee-yoo-ti-full toesies. I’d love to see the rest of the kitteh!

6. Juniper Jupiter says:

YAY! CAT SCAN!!!

No one used the obvious joke yet!?

7. Martha in Washington says:

BTW-what has happened to the St Fluffulence (or was it Fuzzulence? I’ve been celebrating.) celebrations we were supposed to be having in August? With the hugh street parties and kittie ears for everyone?

8. JJupiter. Please. That was simply scan-dalous.

9. fritzlesnick says:

no – you didn’t miss the nads – that’s a girl kitten, lol.

10. One of my all time fave pics. (And that’s saying a lot!) Kitty TOES!!! *sing song voice*

Lesson learned: My boy is used to his toes getting snorgled since I have been doing it since he was a baby. However, I learned the hard way, that not all kitties have had their toes snorgled since birth. A quick swat to the face and the most adorable look commences. Like, WOMAN! What is the matter with you?? PERSONAL SPACE!

11. Kitty Toes! I am compelled to go snorgle my Mr. Fur’s toes now!

12. It’s very unlikely there’d be nads on a calico kitty…um…hence the no nads showing.

I keep meaning to scan my cat’s feet…

13. I can see 22 beans!!! :D

14. God made kitty toes purrrr-fect! Cute cute cute (overload)!!

15. fatkittymomma says:

kitteh pants… heeee, love the kitteh toeses, qte leetle pink pads
    yah fuzzeh bebeh *loves!*

16. Charlotte says:

*snerk @ Shannon*

Hee hee, so kawaii-de :)

17. Mmm, now I want Jelly Bellys!

(Or is it Bellies? How does one pluralize that? It is a brand name, after all…)

18. See this post for cat scan. See next post for lab report.

19. Mission: Impossible kitty, sneaking round the sensors and walking on the ceiling.

20. toes!!!!!!!!!
    *thump*
    falls to the floor

21. Haha! Good one, dale!

These toesicles are just too too moische!

Happy Toesday everyone!

22. Honey, I scanned the kit…

23. do i not detect a hint o’ kitteh naddage?

*sqints and presses nose to computer to check again, instead of grading papers that are due, like, soon*

24. Yitzysmommie says:

OOOO, toesies! And under the cat floof. Wish I could bring Yitzy to work to scan parts of him.

25. OK, Miss CalicoPants, just take this form over there for your MRI.

26. Fritzlesnick is right. That baby’s a girl! No nads! She’s calico…they don’t make calico boys.

27. Confirms my belief that cats are adorable from any angle.

28. Tony James says:

Ah, echoes of the superb CatScan site – favourite caption ever: “Cat Butt – Fear It.” The guy who ran it, Cliff Bleszinski (that’s right, FPS fans – the same guy who led the Unreal Tournament design team), suggested that “We really don’t need to see Fluffy’s junk.”

29. ShelleyTambo says:

Well, technically, they DO make calico boys, but they’re very rare (~1 in 3000) and almost invariably sterile–so nothin’ doin’ with the nads anyway. The adult male calico at our shelter had noogies, but they were fairly small.

30. Silent Meow says:

This has got to be one of the BEST combinations of kitteh fur and toesies I have EVER seen! What a way to start the morning! Is this really happening? This is too good to be true! (pinching myself)

31. pat_the_bunny says:

wooka her widdow front paw pads all smooshed against the glass, balancing herseff!! aw, squeee!

32. so the kitty just sits there while the scanner runs???? i think mine would run away….. Hmmmm must try this with all four kitties. BWahahahaha(Evil plotting to catch and scan kitties)

33. Instead of documents shouldn’t it be ‘tock-u-ments?

34. gravyboat says:

“No nads” rule? I think pitten nads are NOTHIN to be ashamed of!

35. Taters and Hambones Mommy says:

Since the cat is a tortie its more than likely a girl so there would be no nads to see. Unless its a rare male but I think its a girl.

36. Yup, she’s a girl her name is Allie.

37. HAH! Shirley’s husband just ‘couldn’t NOT let the kittehs have a turn’!!! Mwah Mwah Mwaaaahhh!! Brilliance!!! (Does Shirley’s husband have a brother? Do they do mailorder?? Can I get me one of those?)

38. EITHER UR UNDER SOME GLASS OR UR IN THE WRONG PLACE RIGHT NOW

39. i love kitty footies!
    lol to the “cat scan” joke… :)

40. you guys are so funny… even if there were nads do you really think you could see them under all that fur.

41. Would love to see more of the lovely Allie. Her markings and fur look just like a beloved kitteh of mine who is sadly no longer with us.

42. Jellybleens!

43. I loved the CatScan website! (If one turned a blind eye to the less desirable language.) Miss that site.