The fastest snowball

The geniuses (genii) over at National Geographic are reporting this arctic hare can run up to 40 MPH. Wow, that is some really fast rolling.

National Geo is also offering wallpapéres of their bun photos!  Get them here

Bunnulence

Excellent pointer-outering, Carolyn M. Photo by Paul Nicklen :D

Comments

1. He’s so fat and squishy! ^_^

2. Cupnoodle says:

Hehehe it’s so cute! Never melt away snowbunny!

3. What a fuzzy egg!

4. He looks like he has feathers … *frowns*

5. Shannon Johnson says:

Haha fluffy little snowball.

6. its like an inflated marshmallo!!!!!!!!! :D

7. 40 MPH???? Dear god, don’t let my 15 pound moose-in-a-bunny-suit (Emmett Lee) hear that!!

8. I love the black ear tips :)

9. Holy FLUFF!! o_0

10. Is he a snowball undercover?

11. Genii.. please Meg!! hahaaha

and one words for Monsieur Lapin – shall I ever catch you, I’ll snorgle you 24/7.. so u betta run!!

12. IT is a perfect bunball or snow bunball or snow bunny ball.. Heheh hmmmmm this calls for more thought as to a title

13. P. Erasmus says:

Cute speedy Rabbit-flexes…

14. Does he run away from what he disapproves of?

15. I’ll take two, and then I will have uber-earmuffs!

16. The whip cream on top of your coffee mocha

17. *snorgles bun*
    Yummy… *takes bite of delicious fluff*

18. SeaBreeze says:

Bunbun is beautiful in the setting sun!!

Or … in the noonday sun and it’s like a bazillion degrees below zero?!?!

Peace out, dude!

19. Yubi Shines says:

Oh lord. It reminds me of this Ursula Vernon drawing:

*spoof!*

20. who’d’a thunk that artic buns eat pufferfish?

21. Peg of Tilling says:

SnowBun breaks out banjo, starts singing “Silver and gold, silver and gold…”

22. donutbill says:

WHAT snowball? (He’s camouflaged and therefore doesn’t want us to be able to see him.) Just play along, okay???

23. Excellent, Peg O’T. I KNEW he reminded me of something!

24. what a gorgous bun I will be putting him on my pputer screen now
    thanks MEG he/she is wonderful. My bunny in a dog suit would be glad to watch him run , but he would not chase it he is too afraid ….poor excuse for a trevor I know I know .

25. Not to mention a BEF off the charts! :)

26. Snow bunny makes excellent wall papieres and he matches my computer room at my house.:)

27. the bun pfuff is perfect.

check out the most sun kissed, soft lensed skunklets – alzo by NatG:

… and i swear that opossum is smiling.

28. Are all arctic bunnies that chubby??? It is seriously cute!

29. I think this warrents a new term- Fluffulance.

30. acelightning says:

*follows link to National Geographic rabbit photos*

World Wide Wabbits!

31. Martha in Washington says:

He’s just so…ROUND!!

32. What can I say? I have fallen in love with bunnies! Only my cute adorable beautiful talented little nieces are cuter!

33. What can I say? I have fallen in love with bunnies! Only my cute adorable beautiful talented little nieces are cuter!

34. This bun has some serious Berlin Hair goin on.

35. ThreeCatNight says:

Er – did they actually CLOCK him/her? Will they be entering him in the Beijing Olympics? Inquiring minds want to know…

36. rubber duck says:

One word…FLUFFY!

37. Teeny tiny black ear tiplets! BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY!

38. Mary Specht says:

why don’t they have more bunneh shots on nat geo???