Full-bodied, with choclatey notes and tight-knit complexity

Coffee Tasting Bun: Today on The Klatch, we taste-test the Segafredo Zanetti. [sips coffee that he’s sitting in]

Ah-hmm. Yes. The aroma is startlingly sweet and round with a musty ferment that reads as a sort of drunken/brandyish chocolate. [chuckles] There is even a suggestion of carnal melon! [laughs] A pungent, molasses-toned tobacco gives way to a…[head tilt] an earthy morel mushroom.

Curiously, [sips more] the chocolaty notes are persisting but not blooming. [eyes narrow]

Onelump

This entry completely lifted from The Coffee Review, where some sweet Dude reviews coffee like you wouldn’t belieeeve! [singsong] Oh, and he also "oversees all cuppings". Heh. Excellent bun pic, Pogovina!

Comments

1. YAY! Bunnies in a cup=joy

2. is that caffeinated or decaffeinated bunny? :-)

3. And the animal print cup! Fabulous, darlink. It’s all over the runways this season, babeh. So moische.

4. Now THAT’s a cuppa that’ll start your day off right.

Most excellent pairing of caption and photo (and mouseover text)!

5. it’s a starbugs bunny

6. wowdragons says:

Hah,Khadija…No its more of a StarHops Bunny

7. Mm. I want a grande latte with lowfat milk and half a shot of bun.

8. I thought only beer was made with hops?

9. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

10. AuntieMame says:

Eww. I’m more worried about the persisting chocolately notes…

Pleh!

11. Oh noes! This Kitteh needs some special bunneh brew, STAT:
    wakey wakey!

12. Chibi Sylphe says:

I wonder if it’s the time to make a “cup” category? ;)

13. Chibi Sylphe – more like “containers”, I think. Everything from bunnies in cups to cats in boxes.

14. Awww, nothing starts your morning off like a cup of bun.

15. Grande Bun in a Giraffe carafe please!

16. actually the bunneh is in lurve with a giraffe and the only fancy dress he found was this very camouflage-giraffe-cup. now he’s observing his lurve from a distance.

17. shhh, he’s hidingks…pretend you don’t see him…..

18. alexa kim says:

One of the best picture top-caption I’ve read on CO or anywhere else. Very good.

19. So, how do I submit a picture?

20. Martha in Washington says:

I’ll take a cup please. I hope the whiskers don’t tickle my nose as I drink! That makes me sneeze.

21. I’m so dense. I read the text and thought it was a human commenting on the taste of the bunny. Never mind that you’d said “Coffee Tasting Bun.”

22. Snicker Khadija.
    Now heading to the Starbugs Bunny near me.

23. Thank you for making my day at work bearable.

24. The tiny earage! [Must. Neeble.]

25. The best part of waking up is bunbuns in your cup!

26. Carnal melon? Ha ha ha ha.
    Better than raisins I guess.

27. aww his nose is squished against the side

28. Enjoy Annie ;)

29. Mmmmm, the perfect breakfast. Coffee and a nice, warm bun.

30. Silent Meow says:

I’d better check my coffee cup for hidden bunnyage before I pour my next cup of coffee. :-)

31. One cup to go please.

Love the disapproving caption to go with the (possibly )disapproving bun!

32. Just enough Bun to snorgle coming out of the top of the cup :)

I’d carry him around the office.

33. *slurrrrrrp*

::smacks lips::

34. Silent Meow says:

That’s definitely not a cinnamon bun, but a steaming hot coffee bun. I’ll take mine with icing on it.

35. Diner: Waiter, there’s a bunny in my coffee.

Waiter: What’s he doing there?

Diner: The backstroke, I think.

:::rim-shot:::

Thanks, folks. You’ve been a great crowd. Don’t forget to try the veal.

36. Shannon Johnson says:

Ha, coffee bunny.

37. Silent Meow says:

When my coffee becomes a flop, straight to Starbuns I then hop. When I drink so much I nearly drown, I hop to restrooms all over town. When the caffeine gives me the runs, I hop as much as this sweet buns. When coffee gives me the jitters, I hop everywhere like bunny litters. I think I’d better cut down on joe, ’cause like this buns, I go, go, go!

38. Silent Meow, Stands up Clapping, Bravo Bravesimo!!!

39. My goodness. What is carnal melon, and where can I get some of it?

And….ooo, bunny.

40. slurrrp! ….fuzzy!

I work at Starbucks and I wish we could have these at work :)

furthermore, this little dewd needs to get together with the giraffe from earlier this week!

41. ps. Pheas: OW OW OW OW OW

:D

42. Glad you all love my darling bunny! Thanks for posting my pic, Cuteoverload!
    ~Rita

43. acelightning says:

I don’t like coffee at all, but I certainly won’t say no to a nice mug o’ bunny!

44. Silent Meow says:

Annie,

What goes better together than coffee, bunnies, and poetry?

Hopping down the rabbit trail…to my coffee maker, that is, for my first cup of morning joe.

My ears perk at the first scent of morning coffee…

45. Silent Meow says:

Caitlin,

I really want to work at Starbucks someday.

I have bought enough frapuccinos (spelling?), mochas, caramel mocchiatos, mugs, and lattes there, I’m sure, to qualify. LOL

Now, if they would just start selling bunnies-in-mugs…

The trick would be to keep the bunnies inside the mugs, so that they won’t get out and start hopping around everywhere, multiplying like rabbits, and doing other bunny things!

46. Ahhh our specail for the day Cafe’ de’ bunny butt

47. Silent Meow. Then they would have to call it Starbuns hoppery

48. Silent Meow says:

Annie,

Sneaking a bunny out the door would then be considered hop lifting.

Sneaking a bunny in a mug out the door would be considered hop lifting and mugging.

The punishment would be to have all your hare pulled out.

LOL

49. Silent Meow says:

Also, Annie, the judge would chew you to rab-bits.

LOL

OK. I’d better stop this now. LOL

50. Silent Meow and when you had too much to drink you would get a hare of the dog that bite you!
    and you could have flavors like cinnabun latte.
    choco buntastic with whip.
    carmelmoca..bun latte

french Roast bun
    This is at least as much fun as the pirate pom post

51. Silent Meow says:

When I read your post, I just about keeled over from laughing! LMAO!!!

This is way, way too much fun!

You are a hit!

52. hehe Silent Meow I know yours were cracking me up… hehehe

53. Me: I think being stuck in a piping cup of coffee would piss me off.

Rabbit: Yeah, I’m a hot cross bun.

54. Okay…*cough*…
    Good to the last hop!

55. Hmm… i detect notes of soft neck foldings, giving way to a muzzlepuffette squeeshe against the cup. Teensy earsitude permeates the entire pic, and it rounds off with sleepy eyes for a full-bunnied flavor.

56. just goes to show you-
    check your coffee mug before you go to drink your coffee. A bunneh thief may have came and drank it allthen fell asleep in the mug! *grrr*