OK, People, this is my new fave pic of all time

I know, I know, it’s no "World Peace Hamster" but it’s some seriously sweet KITTEH PANNNNTS.

That is all. Go back to your lives as usual.

Quiz Question: Is this…, originally uploaded by squacco.

Comments

1. acelightning says:

What the bleen is that kitty stretching to reach, I wonder?

2. I think that is a mini-skort!

3. Alice Shortcake says:

Black bloomers – this season’s must-have for the fashion conscious feline!

4. looks more like this crittur is pursuing the pants-free lifestyle!

5. frida_fan66 says:

Serious furry butt and tock cuteness!

6. it’s The Kitty Rock from “Walking Tall”, guarding his home turf and ready to kick ass …

7. By golly, those pants! They look so real!

8. oaklandcat says:

Hey bebeh, nice legs…

9. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Puss in pants.

10. Puss in pants is right and where are those red boots.

11. mjrchapin says:

Perfeckt purrfurr pants!

12. ok, I really love cat tocks but can this cat talk like puss in Boots or what ???

Megs where is a picture of the WHOLE kitteh please

13. I just laughed out loud. My daughter calls her kitty’s rear area her fur pants! When she got spade she said Awww – they took her fur pants off! I had to tell her they’d grow back.

14. this photo is adorable but also a leetle bit skandalous, no? a sort of peeping tom vibe (no pun intended, but it works)

15. I wants me some cat’s pajamas!

16. My cat’s name is Quincy but I call him “Mr. Pants” because of his hilarious rear-end tufts. I also like that soft, velvety fur on the back of the boots. Man, I wish I wasn’t at the office… I’d crawl right back in bed with my kittehs!!

17. MaggieBelle says:

Fuzz Butt!

18. Soooooft feets!

19. Kitten Pants!! That’s my favorite of the half dozen or so unofficial names for our kitteh Helen. This is Helen; now I must set up a photo shoot of her pants…

20. Yitzysmommie says:

KEE-YOOT!

21. Shannon Johnson says:

HA! Kitty pants! I love it.

22. Not quite cataloons…but passable!

23. Solid black like my bebeh! ‘Cept mine is starting to get what I call “old cat fur.” Starting to look a bit moth eaten, lol. His poor velvet on the back of his back feet…..

24. Kitten Pants! I see this kitty has caught onto the skinny black leggings trend.

My cat, Harriet (or “The Wookiee”), has the most redonkulous fluffy pants. We call them Hammer Pants.

25. How could we ever go back to our “lives as usual” after seeing these precious kitty pants?

Now I need to see some eagle pants – one of my favorites.

26. And the tocks! Squeeeee!
    I love when cats stand on their tippy toes! The flat part of the back foot is sooooo soft.

How hilarious is it that a vacuum cleaner is being advertised on this site? Why yes, we do have animals Mr. Vacuum Salesman, why do you ask?

27. I weel be like the 100th person to say it:

KITTY PANTS!

The fluffulence is anerable.

28. At my house, we call this cat butt. As in, “You got a cat butt, you got a cat butt, you got a cat butt, hey hey hey hey!”

29. Mary (the first) says:

Long long ago we had a long-haired (and I mean LONG haired) calico . . whose name was Princess Fancypants for this exact reason. Fluffitude to the max!!!!

30. Does this cat have a tail?

31. Just in case anyone else wanted to see eagle pants – please search for images of “eagle landing” rather than “eagle legs”. I do not anyone to get the wrong idea about me.

32. Some people just don’t understand…I showed this to my husband and he asked where the pants were.

He is so lost.

33. Scarlett has “knickers.” Except for now, though, because she was shaved in June, so she’s just wearing “Uggs.” If you click on my name you can see her pictures, scroll to the bottom and click on the link and you’ll see her haircut.

34. My fave c/o entry is either

Moose the Hamster looking for a Plan B:

or, Millie in the plastic swimming pool,

…you can see the essence of five thousand days of puppy love in those eyes…

35. Brak_Silverbone says:

Senor Kittypants has a lot of fans–including me!

36. “Seriously, do these pants make my butt look big?”