I cannot get enough of these animal prints!

Animal prints are like sooooooooooo "in".

And I look FABULOUS in them. Just look at me! I want to decorate the ENTIRE habitat like this.

Surrounded

Darlene C., he’s like, built for fashion.

Comments

1. thedistractor says:

Animal prints are so 2000, but you do look good in them.

2. moggyfan says:

Is that a BABY standing at side of mama or dad? OMG, so adorable!

3. Huge ears and such a teeny nose

4. Spryte808 says:

He looks like he’s got a fish bowl haircut!!!

5. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

I note some disaproval.

6. Than which there is nothing cuter….

7. R. Moore says:

I have just informed my sisiter that this little guy wants to eat her ears.

8. His hair is like that because Mama just kissed it…awwwww!

9. he’s got preeeeetty long eyelashes :)

10. too cute I needed a double-take pic this am its wonderful I wish I could get a copy of this print and frame it

11. Aren’t bebeh Geeeraf’s just the qteest???? I luvs the eyebrows, the messed up hair, and the beeeeg eyes!!!! And they are so cute when they run too!!!! Awwwww *sigh* Qteness reigns!!!

12. Has anybody seen Charlie?

13. Now I’m channeling David Bowie:
    Fashion! turn to the left
    Fashion! turn to the right
    Oooh, fashion!
    We are the goon squad and we’re coming to town
    Beep-beep
    Beep-beep

14. what a great photo

cutesy, cutesy babeh giraffe. what a cute hairdo

15. schmemily says:

He’s all like, “Mrrrow?”
    The bedroom eyes and JBF hair always do it for me… the pursed lips just beg a wee nibble!

16. Hmmm… I don’t know… Could I have it in Zebra?

17. OMG! Is there anyone else who thinks he looks like a – very odd – PEACOCK?! LOL!

18. You *do* have an interesting perspective on things, Subh.

19. Lookit the cutsey hair pile atop him! Tee hee!

P.L. Frederick

20. Baby giraffe! Total cute overload!

21. Yitzysmommie says:

SQUEE! Vurry Qte.
    Miu – hehehe

22. this tooootally reminds me of that part in Garden State where Zach Braff’s shirt matches the bathroom walls. AMAZING.

23. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

*swoon*

love
    love
    love

baby giraffe = love

24. What giraffe? If there’s a giraffe in that picture, it sure is camouflaged well!

25. Martha in Washington says:

The Hon. Gladys-yep, definitely disapproval. My sons give me that same look after I kiss them and try to smooth their hair.

26. ThreeCatNight says:

“Mummy, who are these people?”

27. Furbabies says:

More giraffes please. Love them.

28. GiROFLmao

29. Can you spot the baby Giraffe in this pic?

30. giraffouflaged

31. Giraffeter my picture aren’t you?

32. OMG will you look at the top of his head!|?!!!!

I mean Look at it! It is totally blendingks with one of Mamma’s spots!

33. Personally what really does it for me… the bow tie nose and the little curls on his forehead.

34. Loves me some baby giraffekin! Also, my compliments to whoever took the photo. It’s goergeous.

35. Must be sweet little Inge from the Tierpark Berlin, born on the 02. August.
    More Pics:

36. Good eye, Chawal, I think you’re right.

37. Anon – Yeah, that scene from Garden State! Zach Braff’s expression was LOLworthy.

38. Mary (the first) says:

I LOVE THIS PHOTO. Love it. Love it, I tell you!!