Delicious floating morsels

Sender-Inner Lexidh S. says trying to get photos of these ‘tock magnets wasn’t easy. Apparently, the father of these bebehs tried to "chew shoes off."

D’oh!

Floating_tocks

Leetle outboard motor ‘tocks! [singsong]

Comments

1. cygnets!!! love.

2. Awwww, little swimming fuzzybutts! So sweet! Their heads are haloed, they’re such angels…

And good for the daddy, trying to chase away the photographer — even though WE know that Lexidh S. meant no harm, the daddy didn’t, and he was just protecting his bebehs. :)

3. ShelleyTambo says:

Ugly ducklings?

4. nahm nahm. there should be a rule of cuteness having something to do with the things that are so cute you want to put them in your mouth. and may i also say thank god for this site since up til then, people thought i was outright crazy for wanting to put kitty ears in my mouth…(of course all gentle with just my lips, but still no one understood)

5. Suda Nim says:

When they get out of the water, do they dock their ‘tocks?

6. I spy ‘tock flocking.
    (Too bad there aren’t *more* swanlets in this pic…)

7. fuzzy babeh birdy tocks! num num num!! precious

8. Flocks of ‘tocks and ‘tocks on docks?

9. DejaMew (tx-usa) says:

Ooooh! I love how the tiny ‘tocks are reflected making double the ‘to(ck)xicity of the cute!

10. Their fuzz is so very fuzzy.
    ahhhn

11. oh, swanlets! how dahlink!

I’m glad but surprised the photog was able to get away with all their body parts. papa swans are *very* protective of their families…

12. darkshines says:

13. That’s lovely..

14. I want to put them on a headband and wear them as earmuffs. Imagine the cute sounds they would make! It is 95 degrees here, too.

15. Cygnets! Nothing ugly about ‘em. ;)

16. PS Swans are the baddest of badasses. Don’t mess with them. There is a long-standing dynasty of swans in our local park known to all as The Sopranos.

17. YAY! Bebeh swans!

18. R. Moore says:

He he he, When I tried to get pictures of my baby duckles they just moved too fast to get such a nice, non-blurry picture!

19. R. Moore says:

20. “I have the urge to pick one up, turn it upside down, and have it flap its little feet on my face…..”

Aaah! Lil legs flailing about…lil peeps coming from the tiny beak! I wanna tickle the belleh!

21. Laurie C says:

Are they marshmallow flavored?

22. Pearl Ostroff says:

I totally do NOT understand wanting to put animal ears in one’s month. Or even just between one’s lips. Yuck. But to each her own. These babies are cute.

Water birds are often not to be fooled with. I was once surrounded by a flock of geese that mistakedly thought I had some food for them. Their heads seemed to reach my waist as the circle tighened. I was getting very scared when the goose herder came running up from his cup of tea.

23. such little tocklets!!!

24. fuzzy butt! fuzzy butt! fuzzy butt!

25. Shannon Johnson says:

Fuzzy ‘tocks. I love them.

26. They look like they’re going to meet someone on a as-cygnet-ion

27. “They look like they’re going to meet someone on a as-cygnet-ion”

ROFL, Aubrey! I read the post, but had to scroll down to see the poster’s name, and before I did I said to myself “I bet Aubrey, Queen of the puns, posted that comment!”

And I was right. :-)
    Love that wordplay!

28. I *heart* downy butts.

29. Yitzysmommie says:

Aww, Pearl, you gotta try it! Yitzy’s ears are most deelische when I soft kronsche them. He doesn’t even mind!

30. Furbabies says:

Awwww, tiny tufty tocks.

31. In days when bad is all around the pics i see daily bring a little smile and a second thought about how things are :)

32. Aawh, they made it in =)
    Black swan dads are… special. But the chewing was worth it!

33. they were sailing along on moon-light bay, can’t you here the swans honking…. get out of our way..

34. awwwww….. that is such a cute pic i LOVE it!!!!!!

35. lighten up, pearl. sheesh.

i just love it (not) when people just have to write something negative when they don’t like the post.

if i’m not particularly inspired by a post, i just shaddup and let everyone else enjoy.

now, if anyone needs me, i’ll be keesing and neebling on the downy babeh birdies.

36. ThreeCatNight says:

The cutest little ducktocks seen in a long time.