Snorf 1 and Snorf 2

Will you please check out these McSnorfersons, inhaling their boxedlunchabuhls. I can totally see their ears flicking with excitement.

Like mom like son, originally uploaded by somesai.

Comments

1. Joodster says:

awwwww…pandalicious!

2. It’s Pick-a-nic Panda-monium! Sweet!

3. Mmmmmm lunchabuhls.

4. Mary (the first) says:

I would like to snorf the snorfers! delicious ears and ‘tocks!

5. Seth T. says:

haven’t we seen this before?

6. heheh they look alike, bck to back. :D i wanna hug them all.

7. The Box Lunch Social was a great hit with the visitors from China.

8. Seth T — yeah… but only very small scale.

9. Seth T. says:

i was right! jan 10, 2007 in a post titled “Redonkulous Panditude”
    all the same, this is still super cute

10. Seth again — jinx

11. (wow, just went back & re-read the comments under “Redonkulous Panditude” — wtf were we *on*, that day??)

12. R. Moore says:

I have a slow connection… Sum it up for me; what are the comments like, Theo? (clap clap)

13. i wonder what they’re snarfl’in?
    the little mini-me is just too cute for words!

14. You know, sometimes when my husband is really hungry, he accidentally bites his finger as he’s putting the food in his mouth. I bet pandas have this problem when they’re scarfing bamboo.

15. Here’s an answer to the delimma of the occasional repeat post.
    make a tag, “flashback QTE” or some such like it and claim it was intentional.

:-)

16. teho-

i think we all smoked a bit much on the bamboo pipes that day…..

17. yet again i must comment on the dislike of panda pr0n on here and the fact that someone used a computer to put a realistic-looking plant to cover Mrs.Panda’s ‘tocks.

18. This just in from Jellystone Park:

A crime wave dominated the news this weekend as missing picnic baskets perplexed the rangers and annoyed park visitors.

No suspects have yet been identified. More on this breaking story as it occurs.

19. P’raps whatever you all were smoking previously explains the flashbacks?

20. Quote Of The Day, from the aforementioned dadaist comments pertaining to Redonkulous Panditude:

“There are never enough pandas.”

So true, Miu!

21. **

hmmmm….
    P A N D A L I C I O U S

———————-

22. Shannon Johnson says:

YAY pandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Bamboo sheesh, give us a pic-a-nic basket.

24. MORE pandas, please!

25. pistache268 says:

Fat bottoms!

26. vakitkat says:

Sorry to be a downer, but this is a MISLEADING PHOTO. The Flickr links takes you to someone’s photostream who is passing this photo off as their own, rather than giving credit to somesai, who has a copyright on this photo. It was NOT originally uploaded by this person “onedotonly”. I am not sure how to request that this photo remain for all to enjoy but be linked correctly to the person who actually took the photo-Somesai on flickr.

[Already corrected... - Ed.]

27. Here’s a link to the person’s flickr account who actually took the picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/somesay/216501807/

28. Yitzysmommie says:

Love Pandas.
    Love Multiple Pandas
    Love Multiple Panda ‘tocks.

29. ThreeCatNight says:

Panda on right: “Ummph! Snorf, slurp, burp!”
    Panda on left: “I just refuse to look at you until you take human bites!”

30. Mmmm, bento box lunch!

31. da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
    Batman!!!!!! Batman!!!!!

32. big Z-COLT says:

I am a giant gangsta. I hate oprah. Jama Comina is my boufreind. Will you email me at sunshinekids@aol.com if you want to go on a date. Love and kisses,
    BIG Z-COLT:)

33. BIG Z-Colt says:

I love fairies. they make me giddy and joyfull. I can’t read but ben falvey is my brother. I know dan kellerman’s phone number. I love Fity Cent. Yp YO YO Yo YO YI YIhI. giddy up yo yio o yo yo yo yo yo yo yoy oy yoy yo to to y