BIFF! BOFF! BONK! CLANK! CLUNK! POWIE! SOCK! WHAPP! ZLOPP!

Duh-nah-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh

Photo

Duh-nah-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh

BAT CAT!

Thistlebat

Ladies and gents, our first iPhone photo! Thanks, Deanna H!

Comments

1. To the Cat Cave. Holy moley Cat Man. Biff Bam Boom

2. doodleb says:

i might be going batty, but does he match his cowsche? or is that a pup-friend?

either way, i lof him. and his cowsche/pup.

3. ;) T(Ed.) Please Note That I did Not use Said Offensive Word. You Know the one “Jiggerty Spliggerty left turn signal smoosh” XD

4. Purdy colors! oooh aaah

5. Too Many Maureens says:

Whoa… two photos after the jump! EXCELLENT!

He looks like a chicken all splayed out…

6. Leah B. says:

we are siamease if you pleasse
    spread out as we please

7. doodleb says:

now i get it!

we had two siameez and they were entwined together (in a heart shape – gak!) for nearly ten years. that’s a breed that is born to snorgle.

8. That is the FUNNIEST caption I’ve seen on C.O. evar! Thanks you!

9. Nope. That’s his cat buddy.

10. Jiggerty Spliggerty left turn signal smoosh

Annie you almost cost me an ice cream sandwich and a new monitor.

*heimlich please*

11. OK, yes, I’m LOL’ing.

12. PS — throat wobbler mangrove.

13. Andrea|Nash says:

Love it! Can baby Siameses fly like sugar gliders? Do they grow into those batwings?

It makes me laugh to see how Mom can snooze thru anything – all you sleep-deprived newMoms out there know how that goes!

14. These even LOOK like the kind of cats an iphone owner should have. Sleek and gorgeous and matching. This person has a design aesthetic that extends to her/his pets! :)

15. Shannon Johnson says:

Are those Siamese cats? They look like it.

16. Brilliant. I love me some siamese…

17. Sadly, Batcat could never quite suppress his hunting instincts long enough for Robin to survive to maturity.

18. michellemybelle says:

Frank Gorshwin be damned, this is some fine kitty placement!

19. Batman: “Cattail Lane and Nine Lives Alley. The Grimalkin Novelty Company is on that corner.”
    Robin: “Grimalkin? What kind of a name is that?”
    Batman: “An obscure but nevertheless acceptable synonym for cat, Robin.”

20. michellemybelle says:

Throat Warbler mangrove?

Wait. our geeekiness might know some bounds…

21. Michelle says:

awwwww. I wunner if he eats fruit or bugs.

i <3 the siamese couchbat.

22. Space Cowgirl says:

LOL, Dale!

23. Theo PS it may be spelled Jiggerty Spliggerty left turn signal smoosh but it is pronounced Bleen :D

24. LOL!!!

Those are some looooong limbs, though …

25. Is that really an iPhone photo? If so, that’s amazingly good resolution.

26. >our geeekiness might know some bounds

GASP!!!

Never! You take that back, MMB!

(really, “throat wobbler mangrove” is quite the obvious reference to make)

As regards the matching Siamese Bat Cats — LOL. Shoogar glidere -esque indeed. Some kind of unholy yet Qte combo of the two?

(and this cannot be THE Batcat — Lotus Batcat Miao had the title first, as old school CO-ers know!)

27. their names should be Koko and Yum Yum.

has anyone else read “The Cat Who…” series? (“The Cat Who Could Read Backwards” for example) the two crime solving siamese cats have those names. wonderful. love their armpit flaps.

28. Carlisa says:

BIFF! BOFF! BONK! CLANK! CLUNK! POWIE! SOCK! WHAPP! ZLOPP!

Some cats are into that sorta stuff, go figure…

29. Emilia, I love those books. Koko is quite the batman espec when he launches his self at various bad guys.

MMB the quote is from Monty Python and has even been used by the main stream media. (It is from a very popular skit)

Dale I have read your comment 3 times and am Still LOL!

And the pictures are quite beautiful and one could even say stunning.

we now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Same Bat show same bat channel.

30. sally o'malley says:

OMG SNORGLING KITTAHS!

i love this pictar, and any pictar for that matter, of snorgling kittahs. these pictars could end wars with their cuteness.

31. sally o'malley says:

OMG SNORGLING KITTAHS!

32. sally o'malley says:

OMG SNORGLING KITTAHS!

33. Dale, love the comment ^_^

Wow, iPhones take great photos. I can’t believe it!

Beautiful Siamese, I love how sleek they always are.

34. i almost want the phone b/c of the awesome pics it can take. subject matter aint too bad either :)

35. gotta love the siamese cats!

36. WOW, Batcat captured by iPhone camera.

37. Yitzysmommie says:

Gorgeous pictures – who knew BatCats would be so elegant?

38. Absolute purrfection.

39. Queenbeenan says:

Oh my goodness, do I love the siamese kittehs. Can’t get enough of the little buggers (got 3 of my own). Sweeeeties!

40. Wow, sharp picture/smooooth cats. I’ll take one Siamese cat. You can keep the iPhone for now.

41. Kitteh belbows! Is there anything cyooter?

42. MEH-EG!

Moooooooooore updaaaaaaaates. We cannot gets enuff!

43. Silent Meow says:

When are we going to get some new pics, videos, or whatever? Please! Updates! Send more updates! Please!

44. Cat wings! Check out these cat wings:
    I know it is prolly fake, but I still want one.
    Mirrormask cat says: I’m Hungry!

45. *

Look at this RABBIT
    and
    you’ll see how the EasterEGG
    is made…

LOL

————————

46. That is very cute. This is a neat blog and our first time here!!

47. That is very cute. This is a neat blog and our first time here!!

48. That is very cute. This is a neat blog and our first time here!!

49. they are like “Butta!”

ya dont bother the siameezie when they are in this mode. take a “look dont touch” posture.

50. `But only if you go on a camping holiday with me.’

lookit those catflaps – gliding ready!

51. Is this an in-built feature on the phone, or do I have to buy the kittehs separately?

52. ThreeCatNight says: