All clean Suh! [English accent]

Thuh inside, thuh outside, thuh entoiyah pair!

Buffed just loik you loik ‘em, Suh!

Allclean

HUGE kudos to sender-inner Cindy C. and photographer Blake I.!

Comments

1. Peg of Tilling says:

Does this mean the hidden cottontail is full of shoe polish?

2. is. this. actually. a. bunny?

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3. either Big Foot’s shoes or teeny teensy bunneh!

4. i’m going with teeny-tiny bunny.

5. *initial shocked gargle noise*

love it.

6. Mariser — it’s a buffy.

7. T.
    [snorts]

or a Buffy McBuffington

8. This is a WONDERFUL blog! I loved it!!!

9. Ok, I don’t have anything funny or witty to say just that this pic and captions actually gave me a good much needed belleh laugh.
    Thank you Cute Overlords~!

10. You can barely see the eyes for all the fluff in the way!

11. XD!!! OMG! soo squee-worthy!

12. Bunnies like cheese?????

13. NotSupposedToBeDoingThisAtWork says:

I third the squeeeeeeeeee!!!

love love floofy bunneh love….

14. ha!
    Bun-bun in shoe!
    SO adorable!
    squinty lil eyes! chubby bun cheeks!
    makes me smile :)

15. YEs sir… your Bunny Buffed shoes are complete! All of us here at Bunny Buffers pride ourselves in doing a Hopping Good Job! Remember the Bunny buff for your fine foot apparel.

16. Good lord, I thought this was a hamster at first, lol! How tiny is that bunny, and/or how huge are those shoes??!?

17. Helene!
    OMG!
    You made snort Mt. Dew!

18. I just checked my closet and there are NO bunnies in my shoes.

*pouts*

19. This is…wow. My bunny got loose this morning and ran under the bed, but there’s no way he could ever fit into ANY pair of shoes!

20. You know what they say about people with big shoes.

They have small bunnies.

21. I for one am appalled at the abuse this under-age bunneh is being put through! What are the labor laws in England??? Surely one so young can’t be forced to shine shoes all day with only a small bowl of porridge to get energy from!

22. Heavenly says:

Hmm… I don’t know if it’s a good idea to let a rabbit clean your shoes. If you saw what my bunnies can do to a pair of shoes, you’d know what I mean.

23. Porridge!??
    [snort]
    …luxury.

24. Kiragirl says:

Mariser—
    talking…in…Captain…Kirk…voice

I hope the owner checks for bunnula drops before wearing.

25. Yitzysmommie says:

Christa – my first guffaw of the day.
    I had to check the commentz to determine what sort of floofy creature this is! I was suspicious of a bunneh, but not sure…
    Adorabuhls.

26. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Now I want a bunny powder puff/ poof.

27. Squeeeeee!

Definitely a shoe-in as the cutest thing I’ve seen all day!

28. *

THAT’S TO

****–***—***–
    *–**–*—**-**-
    ****—*—*—–
    *–**–*—**-***
    ****–***—****-

S H O E…

LOL

————–

29. I know bunnies have big feet, but that’s a little rediculous!

Oh, and Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mmmmm, bunny.

30. AuntieMame says:

This must be Shaq’s bunneh…

31. Doc, I think these shoes are giving me bun-yins.

32. Valerie says:

I just checked the photos – this lil bun’s name is Killer! I love it!

33. Pat Trenner says:

Dear Bunneh People:

Ever “trance” your bun? In this YouTube clip, I can’t decide who’s more adorable: the trancer or the trancee (paws UP!)

34. kitkatCC says:

And I left you a chocolate-covered almond. ;-)

35. jennyjaco says:

BEF factor = off the charts!

36. slashyelizabeth says:

i demand a bunny for each shoe!

37. pat_the_bunny says:

awww – Bunny Bunny Shoe Buff!

38. pat_the_bunny says:

other Pat: enjoyed the bunny trance vid, very cute! That is one relaxed bun

39. NUMS! I love the bun-bun.

40. LOL Metsies

41. Get this, the bunneh’s name is “Killer”

Completely redonk

42. OFFICIALLY the cutest thing on CO to date!

43. You’ve all got it WRONG. That’s not a shoe, it’s a bunny race car!

44. AliceBlue says:

Heee, my husband loves bunnies AND wears huge black shoes…I’m gonna go stick a wee stuffed bunny in his shoe to extend the CO factor!

45. ThreeCatNight says:

Now, hop to it! There’s the madame’s shoes to clean, too!

46. OMG

47. A BUNNY! IN A SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone

48. HEhe I have bopped his bunny nose three times with my computer pointer.

49. Revwaldo says:

Ahhh… Rockports. So comfeeeee….

50. This is Blake, the guy who took the picture.
    Thanks for all the comments, they’re awesome. If you’d like to see all my shots of killer, just go here:
    I just added a few more. have a good day!
    -Blake

51. Killer? Where’s Morwen?

52. Bertie Wooster never had it this good.

53. elliottsmommy says:

ehnnnn…(teeny fingers stuck on top of shoe flap but UNDER muzzlepouch) my cheeks are NOT too big to squeeze into shoe fort…ehnnnn

54. Dr. Scholl’s new product to relieve bunny-ion pain, perhaps?

55. Silent Meow says:

I think the bunny got shoes that are much too large for him. He needs to return them to the store for a refund. Does the store even have any shoes in behbeh bunny size?

56. Shannon Johnson says:

Now this is more like it. That is so cute. I love it.

57. cathleen says:

ah a rabbit foot

58. Something that evil’s gotta be called Killer.

The type that legands (like the Grail) are based on. The type that scare even thousand year old demons.

59. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

60. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

61. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

62. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

63. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

64. Taters&Hambone's Mommy says:

Must snorgle dah bunneh!!

65. Posh Tater says:

Dick van Dyke again! He’s a very versatile actor, I didn’t know he would play the part of a rabbit from Brooklyn so well!

(English???? Not this week….)

It was a VERY impressive rabbit/shoe combo.

66. ZOMG!

That is so cute it makes my head asplode!! EEEEEE!

67. This one is definitely a new favorite of mine.

I want a whole fleet of bunnies with which to shine my shoes now!

*dies of teh cuteness*

68. Susan, you’re right, but Lord Peter would always have a Bun-ter looking after his appearel.

69. AuntieMame says:

Someone needs to write a crossover Wimsey/Wooster fic. I can’t decide which would be funnier…Bunter valeting Bertie or Jeeves helping Lord Peter solve mysteries.

70. Softest. Insoles. Evar.

(Only they’re just-for-show insoles because you could never actually use them… because, well… y’know…)

71. Brak_Silverbone says:

The next time I happen to be at the airport, I am going to ask one of the nice shoeshine men if they’ve ever used a bunny to shine someone’s shoes.

72. Killer? Did anyone else have thoughts on Monty Python & the Holy Grail running through their heads? (^^;) I want a shoe-buffing bunster too.

73. Óbviously, the lucky rabbit foot needs a lucky rabbit shoe.

74. *holding hands up in supplication*
    Please suh, can we has COXCU on those prosh toesies peekin outta the top of the shoe?

75. Mame, it would have been for Dorothy to Say-ers.

76. AuntieM and the BBC Crew –
    What I want to see is Bunter and Jeeves telling their respective pompous arses to sod off before going round the pub… and hoist a few pints with Ford (Prefect), Richard (Mayhew), and Shawn (of the Dead).

77. T. – please! You’re acting like your right shoe isn’t fitting just right. Look – there’s treacle pudding for dessert. Wash that down with a pint of the landlord’s best, and all will be well again.

78. Aubrey, please! There´s no puns *left* for anyone else. Shoo!

79. Dale, puns are our sock in trade. When it comes to them, we are neither of us loafers.

80. That was pretty shoddy, trying to slip ´er in while I was napping. It really r-ankles when I have to admit de-feet.

81. acelightning says:

Just the *thought* of anything as floofly as this little bunnikins is enough to make your old beat-up clodhoppers shine like patent leather!
    (Oh, and…
    BUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNY
    bunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNYbunnyBUNNY!!!!!)

82. Punnyness is an art. If the shoe fits wear it.

83. I LUFS da pick-chure of Killer ‘singing’! And wearing a little pink scarf/bow! ::splode::

84. ACK! Meltulence.

85. violetgreen says:

See? (ehn!) I told you I’m a size 10 (oof!)

86. belphebe says:

Who is Richard Mayhew? yeah, yeah, I’ll go look it up.

At least Bunter and Jeeves have tact most of the time. Let’s get Lugg (from Campion) in there and see what happens to either Bertie or Lord Peter!

And Killer is so adorable and so tiny! I love it when the pets’ names don’t quite reflect their appearance.

87. I finally figured it out. He’s named Killer ’cause his cuteness is lethal

*slode*

88. When you’re done there bun, report back to the chickens.

89. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Meg, I am afraid you belong to the Dick van dyke school of Cockerney Englush.

90. Furbabies says:

Run away, run away!!

91. business upfront, buns in the back.

92. low-ri-der, ride a little lower

93. Killer? Why is he not a seven-foot bright blue insubstantial floating donkey with wings?

94. Toes… toes squeeshed under huge British muzzlepuff.
    Teh Squee.