Someone get the chiropractor STAT!

Smoooooooooshe.

At such a young age, too.

Smooooooooshed

Jenny B., don’t lean to your left.

Comments

1. [craning neck sideways]
    Awwwwhn. Tabbiepoof.

2. dang, I wish I could sleep like that…

3. This looks just like my daughter’s kitty – aawwww. That’s one tired cat!

4. Origami kit, squish squish.

5. dandy_warhol says:

liquid kitty! looks like she was just poured into the gap.

6. XD Heheh tooo funny and cute and adorable..

7. Cat Cushion

8. ThreeCatNight says:

I’ve had days like that; usually Fridays, after work!

9. How long did it take? No long says I, kitters can go to sleep in nothing flat, time wise that is…

10. a different Laura says:

Mind the gap…er…nap

11. oh i wish we had time lapse photography for this one.

sleepy babeh kitteh!

12. I found this strange colored pillow and it just worze me out at it it I
    can’t k..ee..p my eye.ss….o..p.e.n.z..zzzzzzzz.zzzzzzz.zzzzzzz.z.

13. Kristen says:

That’s a person!!! The kitteh is squished between a couch and a person!

14. Awwww.

[head tilt]

[keels over]

15. jess e. says:

WANT!!! oh, want so much.
    I love the eye markings too.

16. browngrl says:

what could be better than lounging around on the couch with a sleeping kitten on your shoulder? Not much I think.

17. browngrl — How about two sleeping kittehs? Sigh.

18. newmoonpie says:

i’m housesitting for a couple who are fostering TWO kittehs identical to this one. they’re eight weeks old, and i don’t think i’ve ever seen them sleep. i *have* seen them defy gravity several times.

i’d forgotten how … kitten-y … kittens can be. i’d like a complete night’s sleep, please.

19. hrh.squeak says:

“Mom, I can hazzzzz . . . “

Smushed muzzlepuff! So Cute!!

20. What a great picture ;))

Greetings Sandra

21. I got my kittles, Summer, from the shelter when she was 1 year and 8 months old. She’s a tabby too, with very similar coloring (she has a bit less brown/tan in her face, though), so she probably looked a lot like this one when she was little.

So to me, this little kitteh is DOUBLY cute — for her/his own sake, and also because s/he gives me a glimpse at what my Summerkittles must have looked like as a tiny kitteh.

Yum!

22. asdfqwerty says:

NOT CLEAR

23. Cute pictures. Captions are best example I’ve ever seen of bad grammer and English.

24. Suda Nim says:

“Mind the Gap.”

Or should that be: “Mind the Cat Nap”?

25. Shannon Johnson says:

That is one tired kitteh to not be bothered by that. I know i can’t sleep like that.

26. asdfqwerty: I literally LOL’ed. Seriously, ask my co-workers.

I love it how kittehs can sleep in positions that seem impossible and uncomfortable to us humans. The funkier the position the cuter the kitteh!

27. Leah B. says:

No this not bad grammar EDEN this is cuteoverload land we spell the way we wish so ^..^
    smile please………

28. I can see the headline:

“narcoleptic gymnast kitteh misses Olympics cut.”

soso sad

29. omg! it works now!

T. you are now the *omnipotent moderator”
    !yay!

[holy crap, it worked!?? - Ed.]

30. that’s just CUTE

—————

31. AuntieMame says:

Is this a specimen of Element Kitteh (Kt) in its liquid or gas form?

32. Leah B. — sorta. We’re not that cheezburger blog, though, y’know.
    ;)

33. Shhhh…quiet sleepy time.

34. Um…Vasco? What the heck was that video?!

35. Manda — Vasco puts that in all of his/her comments. I think it’s a signature.

Vasco — you know, it’s already in your name link; you don’t need to paste it in twice.

36. a different Laura wrote…
    “Mind the gap…er…nap”

Stand clear of the sliding paws, please.

37. Liquid Kitten, purrfect for all your couch-related needs.

38. P. Erasmus says:
  39. R. Moore says:

Tee hee, my kitty used to look like that. Her son flops like that even as an adult.

And Mexican blankets are the best thing in the world. So great for the beach, outdoor concerts, the park, on beds, for snuggling on the couch… I love them.

40. *pushes everyone outta the way*
    Stand aside, give her some room to breathe people!*begins giving kitten CPH*
    Come back to me kitteh! Oh thank gawd you’re ok.

*hands on hips*
    Alright peeps, seems we’re forgetting something veddy veddy important here!
    Repeat after me:
    “Kittens are for huffing not squishing. Kittens (and by default cats) are our masters not pillows.”

41. No No Metz! that was a cat cusion… and future couch straddler and paw dangler. ;)

42. HEy Metz What is CPH ??? cardio pulminary hairball????

43. Close,
    cardio pulminary huffing

44. geez annie any one could figure out CPH…LOL

45. oh wait…does this mean I’m starting to understand how Metzee’s mind works?

*runs shreaking out of room and hides in zombie free closet*
    *swallows many ativan*
    LOL

46. Furbabies says:

Sweet babeh. I loves me some sleepen keetens.

47. Leah B. says:

What Theo I don’t get what you mean by cheeseburger ???

48. I love touch the eyes softly when they are closed like that :D

49. touching, even

Ugh, who invented the “Post” button anyway.

50. There ain’t nothin’ more peaceful than a sleeping kitten, nor anything more supercharged than one awake ;-)

51. Leah — icanhascheezburger.com
    (silly cats with bad grammar)

52. MEtz and Metsakins… I forgot about Huffing Kittens.. Spec since I am only addicted to snorgling them so far…

53. Hehe! Eden’s comment is funny. “Bad grammer and English.” It’s redundant, and “grammar” is misspelled.

54. Leah B. says:

I thinnks I gotz it now THeo tank youz

55. MommaMackie says:

A sincere question here from one who adores the little fuzzums – Do kittens have bones? Beyond that hard little head they all seem to have, I mean.

Doesn’t much look like it to me, God love ‘em…..

56. Yitzysmommie says:

Love it. Just love it. Wish I could stay home with a squished kittayn sleepin’ on MY arm…

57. to be able to sleep like that would be heavenly….

58. I keep on coming back to look at this pic… the little leg at a 30 degree angle upward is hypnotizing

59. The perfectly flattened ear!

60. HAHAHAHAHA! Mmmmmmm, kitteny goodness!
    Kitties are great slightly melted.

61. Brak_Silverbone says:

They’ve finally developed a boneless cat!

62. AWW I liked the Tie-tie caption better!

63. Oh my God- do you live in Hyde Park in Chicago? If so, I think I used to live in your apartment. We left that sofa behind when we moved out-If its really the same sofa-OMG what a coincidence!