I MOSTE KEES YOU

I MOSTE!

I… moste. I moste kees!

Just let me do eet.

Please.Please let him do eet, Sender-Inner C.H.S. ;)

// UPDATE — yes, oops, this is a dupe post! Encore! //

Comments

1. Um, this is a repeat! This was already posted in May! Still cute though. I like the Ehn! Ehn! Ehn! by Mr. Turtle.

2. joodster says:

i love me those li’l turtle leeeps of luff. and the oh so coy kitteh. ka-ute!

3. eek! I thought the kitteh was going to bite his hayd off at one point…

4. kitty no like…

5. What is with these kissy turtles?! The cat’s all, dude whatever.

6. ThreeCatNight says:

This unlikely couple will soon be seen in the E-Harmony commercials.
    Kitteh: “I never had a turtle try to give me a hickey before. I thought he was kidding at first, but he grows on you. I guess he must really love me.”
    Turtle: “Yes, I admit my attempts were clumsy at first, and she IS a cat. But, we have to look beyond these differences when starting a relationship. I saw the REAL her; pretty, furry, adorable and totally turtle-tolerant, and I knew we would work out. Love is really grand, and she’s great to come home to. We’ll get over the food differences in time.”

7. http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/05/i_just_want_a_l.html#comments

Repeat! D:
    (Though still cute. I’m not nuffin’.)

I’m amused that Meg’s captions for both entries are so similar. Does she have some sort of cute caption algorithm that she follows?

8. Very cute and sweet!! Got my morning giggle! ;)

9. Whoa, I’m with ceejoe I thought that turtle was a goner…..I gasped and people looked – hee hee. I’m like um, nothin’ to see here – go about your business……

10. okaasan59 says:

Bizarre. What is it with all these turtles that have cat fetishes? Am I just behind on the latest trend?

11. I wonder what the kitteh is so focused on that he’s merely annoyed by the turtle’s attentions?

12. Yitzysmommie says:

Kitty is all: “You sir, are a pest. I vant to be alone”.

13. ShelleyTambo says:

I still wanna know what kitty is staring at.

14. Wellll, looks to me like that turtle ain’t after no lovin’… he wants to bite that kitty! That’s what!

15. I kinda suspect that too, Peppi. Kitty wants to keep all of his whiskers.

16. Ah, summer — re-run season! A good chance to catch up on the ones you’ve missed and enjoy the classics a second time. No complaints here. If it’s cute once, it’s cute every time.

17. That turtle reminds me of Pepe LePew, trying to steal kisses from an unwilling feline!

18. I can’t believe Mr. Turtle can keep up! He was a fast moving little bugger!

19. That turtle is so determined! I give him kudos for not giving up!

20. Ees ok. Don’t worry about the dupe. Ees worth eet.

21. WOW! Look at that turtle move! My Tort is the same way…always wants to kees you! Although, he is a bit slower now that he has grown a bit. HA!

22. Mary (the first) says:

Maybe this little turtle is trying to make up for that other one that was chasing the (as I recall) fluffy orange cat around the yard.. remember that one? The whole cat-turtle dynamic is much more complex than I had ever realized previous to c.o. If only I were a grad. student looking for a good topic for a thesis. Hmmm

23. Turtles must be attracted to cat breath. They’re always going after the mouth.

24. That turtle is totally going to get eaten. It’s “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing” all over again!

25. G.H.Waite says:

I think the turtle is trying to bite the cat, quite honestly. That’s a very patient cat.

26. Ya know, that turtle kinda looks like it might be something called an alligator sanpping turtle. And, um, in that case it wasn’t looking to give kisses, exactly. At all. Ever. Nope.

27. This makes me think of that one Tom and Jerry cartoon where Jerry’s uncle plays the guitar and when his strings break, he yanks a whisker off of Tom’s face to use.
    Maybe this lil’ turtle plays a lil’ guitar…

28. Shannon Johnson says:

HA that was funny.

29. misscrisp says:

AHHHHHNNNNN
    Okay, I were away from zee technologie when this first posted…so YAY, eet ees SOH QTE!
    Things I wonder also: what is the kitteh staring at? Is the ownee distracting on purpose for fillum effect? What food was kitteh eating that attracts wee turts to zee mouf?
    What a stheriously excellent bunch o’ posts.

30. ahhhhhhn…. unrequited love

31. divine ms k says:

fastest. turtle. EVAR.

32. beeline4felines says:

mebbe Mr Turtle thinks Miss Kitteh’s a tortoise-shell kitteh !!!!

33. Can “Eeehhnn!! EeeeEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEHN!” Be a category? Pwetty pwease!?

34. DoomedFish says:

Dayum, that turtle sure was haulink ‘tocks!

Cats and turtles, my favorite.. The hot chicks and nerds of the animal kingdom. :D

35. I don’t think I’ve seen a turtle move that fast before!!!!! Keesy Keesy

36. berthakitt says:

I believe that many native traditions speak of a legend of turtle and cat engaged in a tango-like dance where neither one can manage to kiss the other, which means the fall harvest will be late this year.

Or else this is the adorable reptile’s attempt to enact out Ben Harper’s “Steal My Kisses.” Everybody — “Always have to steal my kisses from yooooou….”

37. turtle wurtle

38. If Kermit and Miss Piggy could do it, these kids might have a shot!

39. snoopysnake says:

What really leaps out at me is the expression on the cat’s face as it is starting at whatever like it has seen a ghost or maybe Dick Cheney or something equally scary like that.

40. you has no flavor.

41. pat_the_bunny says:

peeps keep saying turtle is trying to bite, but wonder why he keeps going for teh leeps – he could bite kitteh anywheres

42. Candace says:

Snoopysnake—LOL. Dick Cheney inspires the same reaction in me.

43. Brak_Silverbone says:

Turtle is all “Ehn! Ehn! Ehn!” and Cat is all “Dude, I’m trying to SLEEP!”

44. OMG! That turtle is COOL!

45. very cute. i do think the wee turtle has mistaken the cat’s whiskers for something edible. however doesn’t take away from enjoying kitty’s benevolent indulgence of the little critter.

46. Nancy Richards says: