Today, you’ll get dessert BEFORE dinner!

People, you’ve all been so good, I’m trying something REVOLUTIONARY.You’re going to see the Cute Overload Xtreme Close Up before the main photo.

C.O.X.C.U.:

ENHANCE! what is it?!

Feets_2

It’s tiny sisters Allie and Zoey sawing logs on dee cowshe. Ahn. [head tilt]

Nappin_seestois

Sssssssssh! Tip-toe, Shirley J.!

Comments

1. I bleenin’ LOVE Toesday!

2. I’m gonnna open with a few complaints:
    1) These kittens are not here with me.
    2) These kittens are not waitingks for me at home.
    3) What no COXCU of that adorable paw draped over her sis’ shoulder?
    That is all.

3. shortmama65 says:

such cute tiny babies! i want to lie down and cuddle with them right now!

4. ::: LUR♥E :::

5. ShelleyTambo says:

Sigh. I just love the epitome of 80s couches.

6. omg. Tux and Tortie United!

7. Sooooo schweet! Yes, we really DO need a COXCU of the little Tuxie “arm” hugging her seester. ‘Tis tres adorable!

8. Aw, kitties are so cute I’m okay with one of em’ sharing my name. ;)

9. I wanna see that tuxie arm scooch COXCU 2 but really can’t type anymore too busy smoochin’ ‘puter screen..*mm mm mm*

10. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Tux and Tortie combo, purrrfect.

11. Uilleand says:

TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. *thunk* [faints from cuteness of unexpected COXCU]

[revives]

wha’… *thunk* [is now DED from utter sweetness overload of whole picshure]

13. Tina Rhea says:

I want to put my face in all that fuzz and snorgle them both in their sleep… even though I would be dredging fur out of my nose and mouth for an hour afterward.

14. riolinda says:

What a purrfect way to start my tuesday morning! I LOVE the hugging of the sister!

15. Just too cute for words!

16. pat_the_bunny says:

Help! Head pulsating, ready to splode!

The teeny paw hugging sister bebeh! And the tortie kitten floof. Urrgghhmmm!!

**kersplat!**

(cranial contents all over computer screen)

17. Nicolletta says:

Aaawwwww……. =)

18. Hug me

19. ThreeCatNight says:

Those little white stockinged feetsies, and then — those two sweeties cuddled together! Can’t take much more! Aahh!
    (* falls off chair, but recovers dignity*)
    Feeling much better now. Thank you!

20. This is beyond cute!! I want to love them and hug them and take them home! But this shall never be so I shall cry…:-(

21. Yitzysmommie says:

This is obvvy a double *THUD* picture. What precious leetle keetayns!

22. I think this precious picture could bring about world peace.

23. elliottsmommy says:

look at the scrumptious side bellie of the tortie kittee. nyawm nyawm nyawm.

24. Aaaaaahn! indeed. Too cute!

25. Sigh… those to look EXACTLY like my two kitties I had growing up. They used to curl up and sleep together too. I miss my girls. :(

26. I MUST get back to work… get back to work… get back to worr…

27. Oh, and also the tortie’s tail is worth C.O.X.C.U.

28. Kittens napping is, hands-down, without a doubt, irrefutably, THE cutest thing of all time.

29. Hey–that’s totally my couch! Mine didn’t come with kittehs! We got it second hand, so the first owners must have had the kittehs. I want to snorgle the tortie–so cute!!

30. Well, I’m friggin’ ded. They won’t be happy here at work. GOOD, I say!

31. those two kittykats sleepinks are precious
    the tortie looks like my
    baby girl Allie ohh
    I almost cried seeing that
    picture….too sweets
    i want a kitty my 3 doggies say NO….

32. *stands up*
    Oh and I forgot one last complaint.
    4) Whah! I wanna beep their noses and tickle their toeses! *bonk* Darn computer monitor!

33. OMG

*’splodes*

34. Mary (the first) says:

I want them both. RIGHT NOW.

35. luvinmalssomuch says:

Little paw paw around sis. How sweet is that.

36. tiny tailsies…snorgle..I am exploded too.awwwwwwwwwwwww.

37. Bossy never knew cats could ‘spoon’.

38. tuxie is saying, it’s okay the otters are on last weeks posts….

39. Kinda makes me wish our cats (a gray tux and a tortie) has grown up together. They are like roommates who barely tolerate each other. I doubt there will ever be snuggling (though I have seen some licking…doesn’t usually last too long…).

I’ll just have to get my kicks through this post.

40. Ah, thats soo cute! I want kittens now.

41. charliewabba says:

I’m thinking perhaps the tuxie is somehow related to Tim the Tuxedo cat of last week. http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/07/is-that-evil-ot.html

42. Suda Nim says:

I bet them kitteh ‘tocks have ticks!

43. :::kitten feets!:::

44. Nix those tock ticks. There’s none in the pix. And if they were in the mix, then that’s easy to fix — petroleum jelly clears it up splittely-licks.

45. Subbing for Dr. Seuss?

46. Theodor S. Geisel (proxy) at your service.

47. beenclawed says:

Oh, oh , oooohhhh my gah!!!
    So precious! The arm, the feeetsies!

48. Haha, I used to have that couch.

49. beenclawed says:

Speaking of wonderful cats, just got a friend’s email, she found a very nice, sleek, beautiful, male black cat. She already has six rescued cats at home so can’t keep him. Any kitty lovers that can offer a wonderful forever home for the poor guy? San Fran bay area…

50. My head has esploded.

A tuxie and a tortie together — if only that would happen here, but alas, mine are not littermates.

Still — ahn!

KITTEH PAWZ

51. Kimberly says:

Yay! These are my parents’s kittens, I told my mom to send in this pic because it made my heart melt. They snuggle CONSTANTLY!

52. acelightning says:

Kittysnuggles!
    Purrrrrrrrrrrhhh…

53. I knew they were kitteh toes but couldn’t get the lay out figured out. Kitteh toes are the best! I wasn’t expecting TWO bebbehs!

54. Theresa says:

I *knew* they were kitty tooties!!!

55. Shannon Johnson says:

AWWWW! Cute Kittehs, I want them both right now. Gimme, Gimme!

56. I totally used to have that couch. Mine didn’t have cute kitties on it though!

57. Cutest thing ever!!!

58. Awww, fuzzy-wuzzy sleepy bebehs.

59. I want to catnap with these two , I promise I will not give them my cold…
    Is there a line to wait in I promise to snorgle and hug de kitteh bebbehs tooo

60. The names of my two kitties are Ali and Zoey!!!
    One is a black torti and the other is a brown and grey torti :)

61. kitten♥ says: