Lemme just get a cup o’ coffee—WHAT THE

PLOOF! (Boss shows up unexpectedly in coffee cup)

(OMG, it’s my BOSS AGAIN! He is soooooooooo annoying.)

Coffee Cup Boss: "Er, Good morningks. I’d like to remind you to fill out all the TPS reports that are now (heh) late and were due on Friday."

Annoying_boo_aru

OMG, he is the WORST, Lloyd C.!

C.O.X.C.U.:(Can’t you just SEE his paws tapping, waiting!? waiting for his reports!!?!?)

Tappings

Comments

1. ShelleyTambo says:

I like that word “boos.” Is that what s/he says when s/he sneaks up behind you and catches you on CO?

2. Cute! Ham in a cup !

3. I would LOVE to find this wee boss in my cup!! :D

4. I would too Eoyore! But how hard would it be to take THIS Boos seriously! I mean, ya’ gotta admit….he’s not terribly intimidating! He makes me giggle!

5. Tiny. Little. Fingers.

*poit*

6. Oooooh! C U T E !

I wouldn’t mind a boss like that at all.

7. Teeny leetle fingers with pink nail polish. Just back from your Monday manicure boos? Tell you what, why don’t you give me a hand with these TPS reports and I’ll keep mum on you taking company time for manicures. ‘K?

8. a different Laura says:

“Ah! Yeah. It’s just we’re putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that’d be great. All right!”

9. somethin somethin says:

I am digging the BEF.

10. Hammie toes…eeeeee!!!!

11. Theresa says:

How could you be skeered of this boss?

12. so adorable!

13. Did you get the memo? Did you get the memo about the TPS cover?

14. *squeeeeeeee*

I love hamsters. So cute. I still have old pics of my hamsters from when I was 10. One of our favorites was when we stuck one in a pot with some leftover white ric. She began nibbling, then sat up for the picture just like this. What a ham she was (pun intended!).

15. Snazzarooney says:

guys. i been outa town too long. need some co quick. how do i view all prior ones that i’ve missed? like since june 16??

16. snazzarooney – look down the right side, to Archives.

17. Snazzarooney, on the right there’s the various links under “Archives” just click & choose & squeee to your heart’s delight.

18. Snazzarooney says:

many MANY thanks. i’m sufferin from co withdrawal. need to catch up. thank you thank you.. goin archiving now

19. Suzanne says:

Now see…if THIS reamed me a new one this morning I wouldn’t have retreated to my office in tears.

20. Looks like SOMEONE’S got a case of the Mondays!

21. Gah! Itty-bitty teeny-tiny toes! Who knew hammie toes were so freakin’ prosh??!!

22. misscrisp says:

He ~does~ look a bit demandink in a “have you been slackingk?” kind of way. I can’t resist sharing my favorite Boss pic of my kitteh Ruble:

23. Mary (the first) says:

omg this guy is TOO cute. My boss is cute.. but not this cute!! :) Although if I found my boss in my coffee cup when I was needin’ coffee.. the results would not be pretty.

And Misscrisp, your kitteh is gorgeous.

24. TPS? TPS? What is this TPS of which you speak? Is it like the WENIS? Leeme see:
    Tewtally
    Prosh
    Smilingks?
    -or-
    Teeny
    Peenk
    Shoes?

25. Loves Cute says:

Dis guy is so cute!! But sneaky, ya know? Just when you’re checking out your email on line, here he comes, sneaking up behind you on those precious widdle paws. Making nary a sound at all…

Suzanne, any boss or co-worker who’d do that to anyone, ever, is a JERK, period!! I hope you find a great new boss and/or job SOON!!!

26. dandy_warhol says:

must. kiss. toes.

27. a different Laura says:

TPS report? It’s a semi-obscure reference from the movie “Office Space”, which is absolutely required viewing for anyone who has or has ever had “one of those bosses…”

28. Diff. Laura — yeah, only this one’s name is Limburg.
    ;)

29. ThreeCatNight says:

An anxious little pink nosicle, and fingerlings to match; so cute!

30. you guys r silly says:

PEOPLE!!!
    Even SMALLER than the teensy tiny pawsies & nosicle, is the teensier TINIER wee
    nostrical
    HOLE
    in hammy’s nosicle!
    eeeeeeeee!!!

31. Ponygirl says:

CuteBabyFix – you said WENIS!!!1!!

32. Cassandra says:

Ok, so would the pink toenail polish count as flair? And would he have to be wearing it on all of his toesies in order for it to count as the standard 16 pieces?

33. pat_the_bunny says:

Major BEF here! And teeney, weeney, itty bitty ham-toes!!

Squeeee!

34. Okay, check this. I just passed my 6-month probation last week and I’m totally looking for a new job. I mean, my supervisor on this project I’ve been working on is the most awesome in all the world, but I’m being sent back to regular duties with a bunch of “mentally unstable” coworkers. If I had a boss like this, I may not be looking so hard for a new job.

And, btw, Office Space has got to be one of the best movies evah. That was totally my job for some time.

35. Doesn’t anyone remember the WENIS report from Friends?

36. Yitzysmommie says:

Never mind the toesies, check out the schnozzle! That is a schnozzle Jimmy Durante would be proud of.

37. Shannon Johnson says:

I loove the whole mug thing. That is so cool

38. Bunny Luver!!! says:

what an anerable little ham! he does look all ‘come on those reports aren’t doingk themselves!’ i love the timy ham schnozzle too!

39. Hamster in Lumbergh voice: Hey, um. Yeaaaah. If I could just snorgle up to your face, that would be greeeaat..

40. CBF – I’ve seen maybe 3 Friends episodes, however, I’ve seen office space about 10 times, but always just part of it. (Have you seen my stapler, it was a red one….)

41. The PAWS! SQUEEEEEEEEEEAL!

42. Um, yeeaaahhh. We’re gunna have to ask you to move your desk again. If you could just move it to the basement….that’d be great. Yeah.

43. I am not usually a big rodent fan, (sorry!) but this little guys muzzlepouff is killing me! Plus, his cute little teeny tiny fingees!!!! I’m gonna pass out from overload of cute!!!

44. Excuse me? Excuse me, Senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no hammy, NO HAMMY for the margarita, but it had hammy on it, big grains of hammy, floating in the glass…

45. TAJ — are you threatening to take your Traveler’s Cheques to a competing establishment?

46. Yeeeeaaaahhh, I’m gonna have to ask you to go ahead and come in on Sunday as well…

47. Theo- Yes, I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put… I could put… strychnine in the guacamole. There was hammy on the glass, BIG grains of hammy.

48. lmao @ TAJ! AWESOME.