The Original Trout Pout

I was WAY ahead of the curve, People. Peeps are payin’ BEEG BUCKAROOS for leeps like mine…Next thing people will copy is my sweet “Hang Loose” antennae.PlumpersonsAndrew J., beeg smooches to you

Comments

1. I’m making an appointment with my doc first thing Monday to talk about some
    antennae.
    He does great work I’m sure I’ll look fabulous.

2. keesable feesh leeps

3. It’s… a reindeer fish! +gasp+ Those are not antennas – it’s antlers!

4. Da D-dude says:

omg that reminds me of my penis

5. Robert M. says:

Ummmm… have you seen a doctor about that?

Seriously, the trout (does anyone know what specific type of fish this actually is?) is pretty cute, but the “Hang Loose” antennae caption really made my morning.

6. Spryte808 says:

Kind of like a scene from Little red riding hood…

Oh My grandma what BEEG leeps u has….

all the bettur to eet u wif

oh my grandma what beeg eyes u has…

all the bettur to see u wif!

muahaha!

7. i hate fish.

loathe them, really.

ew.

8. Theresa says:

The lips look oddly– furry.

9. Ew. Just ew. Well, maybe, “EEeeeeeewww.”

10. Okay, not sure if I could bring myself to kiss that right on the lips, but I’d probably let it kiss my hand or something ‘ause the lips look reeeeeeally sof and oh-so-supple.

11. Leilani says:

Hee hee! Feesh leeps and buggy eyes! Jes’ cain’t go wrong!

12. Hang ten antennae!? Redonk.

13. awww cute Bratzy leeps

14. I’m not 100% sure, but I believe that’s one of the pufferfish family.

15. That’s a great photo of Lisa Rinna!

16. *cowers* Fish close-ups frighten me!

17. Oh gosh…that fish gave me quite a shock!!! Didn’t a fish to pop up!

18. *didn’t expect

19. Rebecca says:

Dude, those lips look like they belong on a corpse. Especially with that bit of green on them…Icky.

20. donutbill says:

wow, too much collagen, fishy!!

21. We need a new category: “Cute or Creepy?”

22. Shannon Johnson says:

Ok, Snorga, I think you are right. We do need a new category. That thing would definately fall under CREEPY

23. Um, well, um…. I don’t have anything against feeshies. I likes ‘em actually. But this really isn’t cute. Kinda yucky ack-chew-ally. I wouldn’t want cold fleshy lips like that kissing ME! And Da-D-Dude? Gross… why would you admit something like that? Get thyself to a plastic surgeon forthwith!!

24. Personally, I’d file it under “Things that shouldn’t be cute, but somehow are” (qv. cute grubs, cute snails, cute toads…). Also I see the antennae as more heavy-metal ‘devil’ signs, and am working on an elaborate mosh-pit/slosh-pit/fish-pit/smoosh-pit pun as we speak.

25. hap_ebun_e says:

i had a fish that sucked on the glass all of the time. it died because it started sucked the filter. i guess the filter just sucked the life out of Hoover(my fish). poor poor Hoover:(

26. Martha in Washington says:

This feesh is like the Angelina Jolie (speaking of “cute or creepy”…)of the undersea crowd.

27. Ogopogo says:

It is a giant spotted puffer, a brackish water fish.

Precious.

28. xiaolongnu says:

Did you know there is a kind of fish called the pout?

29. the pout fish ???

yep, it’s other name is Victoria Beckham …

it NEVER smiles

30. Yitzysmommie says:

Well, if we had a category for cute or UG-LEEE this one would win the UG-LEEE category by a mile.
    Da D-dude, TMI. That said, sorry dude…and ya owe me a laptop from the beverage I snorted onto mine.

31. zee botox looks good on moi, no?

32. Furbabies says:

Pouty, plump, puffy and proud feeshie lips. What you peeps talking about creepy? Feesh ain’t creepy. BUGS! Thems creepy.

33. It’s a Humphrey Bogart fish,
    “Here’s looking at you kid.”

34. I’m not convinced that this is a fish at all. I think it may be some kind of amphibian.

35. This looks like a puffer fish to me too, and if you haven’t seen one in person, puffers are incredibly cute. They will follow your finger around if you move it on the side of the tank. And their tiny fins! They are teeny compared to their bodies, and it looks like they are going “I think I can!” as they swim! I always want to get one for our salt water tank, but CuteBabyDaddy only likes to get vicious feesh that eat each other. Men.

36. acelightning says:

What in the name of Spongebob Squarepants *IS* that thing?!?!???

37. Juniper says:

Da D-dude:

Do you mean the eye-balls, or the antennae?

38. deep, tunneling, mouf visions!

39. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Kissy Kissy.

40. ThreeCatNight says:

“Hold the collagen, honey.
    I’m looking good!”

41. Ok … does this come under the category of Botocks?

42. chanpon says:

To illustrate, this is what I meant by “sausage lips.”

43. It’s like an alien version of Jessica Simpson…

44. whatever. i’ll have this one grilled with potatoes and summer salad. thanks.

45. [snicker] Subh… @ “Bo-Tocks”

Because they *do* look like butt.

46. Yitzysmommie says:

I propse this guy should be added to the “Ick” category…

47. the little face is soooo cute!!! it is definatly one of my favorites.