Ooh baybeh baybeh

A caterpillar is a bebeh butterfly.

A MINI CATERPILLAR IS A BEBEH BEBEH!

A_baby_baby

Push it, Katie B.!

Comments

1. YAY for cute unusual animal day!

2. How cute! We get bigger versions of these. (well they look the same, probably aren’t anything alike scientifically speaking)

3. cathleen says:

what’s up with that dudes fingernail?

4. OMG, it’s Rule 14 to the extreme!

5. I believe that is a baby Monarch butterfly caterpillar. Very cute!

6. It’s a monarch butterfly caterpillar!

7. That is a weird fingernail. What would it look like if he let it grow out? Would it grow out from the sides, where it has been cut?

Cute lil calapitter though! I want to see what kind of butterfly it ends up being.

8. Oh hey, maybe it’s a big toenail?

9. Hey! I was wondering about the finger/toenail too!

10. Awwww, a widdle bebeh buttafly. (My spell-check is going crazy!) Isn’t it cute how his little butt looks like a miniature version of his little head?

11. Aww, a baby ‘pillar! I love ‘pillars, especially little precious tiny ones!

12. Darrellyn says:

awwww! so cute so ccuuuttee!
    *very very gentle kisses*

13. “Isn’t it cute how his little butt looks like a miniature version of his little head?” -bazu.

Yep. It’s good for fooling predators too when they try to sneak up on yer ass and think it’s yer face!

Wow, just wow. What an incredible and beautiful little critter.

14. AuntieMame says:

Push it real good!

The lil’ feller looks like he’s coming and going. Heh!

15. The dude has a manicure job on his hands on a regular basis. Yes some care what there hands look like LOL
    Cute to the little capterpiller too

16. Push it, sure, but please don’t squish it.

17. OMFG much?

18. It’s a baby pokemons!

19. Yitzysmommie says:

Never thought I’d SQUEE over a bug, but this one’s Qte.

20. 2 sets of horns!
    One set on his head and one set on his rumpus!

21. Leilani says:

Po’ lil ‘pillar don’t know whether it’s coming or going!

22. catipilly sez:

“dahlink, your fingernailth look atrociouth! what have you been doing, thcrounging in the dirt? don’t worry, dahlink, i fikth thith fathion emergenthy for you. now, where’th my manicure thet?”

*searches around for it*

“i make you look fabulouth, dahlink.”

23. It’s a pushme pullyu pillar!

24. MaggieBelle says:

I can’t tell which end is his head and which is his tush.

25. leah b. says:

the bigger antenne are the front peeps

26. LJ, tre theek.

27. OMG you guys! That is the CUTEST fingernail I’ve EVER SEEN!

28. Little Bird says:

I gotta say, as a nailbiter/tear-er, that looks more like nibbled-then-cut-nail, rather than mani-ed nail. Look at the area around said nail. That little ‘pillar is tooooo cute though. It must be teen tiny. That or the nail is way big.

29. Morgat – Say! That’s what I was going to going was I what that’s say!

30. fish eye no miko says:

Awwwwwwww…
    And tis thing is gonna turn into a monarch butterfly? Cool. I love those. ^_^
    So cute!

31. Yay! This site needs more bugs. There’s not enough buggy cuteness (caterpillars, butterflies, snailios) and I’m glad to see this.

32. Shannon Johnson says:

Sweet!

33. LOL, NTMTOM. Is that your fingernail? Come on, ‘fess up!

34. Oh, I *wish,* soxfan. I’m a nail-biter, too, sad to say.

35. Christine H says:

omg so TEENY!

36. Holy crow-when I was a girl, my mother told me if I didn’t stop biting my nails, I would get worms. Is this what she meant? *quickly checks jaggedy nails for cute bebeh worm*

37. I have to laugh at all the comments about the fingernail. When I called my husband over to see this ‘dorable little minipillar, his only comment was “That looks like a painful manicure”!

38. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

One day I’ll fly away, say goodbye to yesterday.

39. OMG pwecioush!

40. LOVE LITTEL CATERPILLAR ANTENNAE

41. Absolutely LOVE the colours. So ‘in’ the season.

42. Caterpillar! I love caterpillars. We lost an entire pot plant to three of the buggers once. At least one of them made it to butterflyhood, though, so I’m not complaining. :D

I remember seeing a brown and black fuzzy one on the pavement near the library. My friend flipped it into the bushes so no one would step on him. I hope he made it too…

43. Kiragirl says:

To “Not that Mike…”
    I’m a Yankees fan, nails a bitin’ lots lately!

44. Pika Hikari KT says:

Monarch caterpillar, huh? Kawaii~

And if you want cute bugs, always head for the nearest Pokémon website. I luv my (Pika)’Chu, but OMGTHATSPINARAKISOKOOT~! Combee are adorable too.^^

45. bunnyslave says:

is it wierd that I want to nawm his tiny antennae? (think I’d have to have a shrinking machine-thingy)…

46. bunnyslave says:

*glowers at kiragirl for humiliating the Devil Rays this weekend*

47. Furbabies says:

“inch worm, inch worm, measuring the marigolds. seems to me you’d stop and see how beautiful they are”
    Any body remember the film “Hans Christian Andersen with Danny Kaye?

48. OMG its a crawler, must fight it for its precious Silk!

>_> (obscure FFxi reference)

49. darkshines says:

Its weird, because MY face looks like a mini version of my BUTT. I think I have found my kindred spirit…..

50. darkshines you just sent me into a laughing coughing fit. I have a bad cold I need that laughing fit , thanks

51. I found two of these on my dill plant yesterday. I transferred them to the parsley with the baby tiger swallowtail caterpillars. I just checked and I swear they’re twice as big tonight!

52. Alice Shortcake says:

Love the stripy sweater.

53. MissieP says:

I am *so* knitting a winter scarf in this colourway. Think I’ll put in cute antennae both ends too, to fool those predators :-)

54. MissieP – great idea! You going to add little back feet at the ends of the rows, too?

55. preciosa919 says:

ickeh

56. it is so cute!! i love how it fits on your finger… i think the color of it is so cool!!!