[Jaws theme]

duh-nahn, duh-nahn,     duh-nahn, duh-nahn

[scream]

Otters

Evil otters! COMING FOR YOU, Jan K.!!!

Comments

1. P.O.O?

2. Run! Helmets everyone! Shock and awe!

3. #2 ;-)

4. Evil has never been so adorable.

5. zeldapie says:

Better these fellas than the UNDULATING OTTER!
    *shiver

6. zeldapie, can’t you see? They’re swimming into the stadium to catch the show. (Those rocks look like steps to their seats to me)
    ;-)
    they’re fans I tell you fans!

7. How can these darlingks be evil when they are so irresistably cute!!

I want one!

8. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Not evil, otters just want to have fun, and take over the world in their spare time.

9. oh noes! they want to give us evil lap dances!

10. Fans, you say Metz? We must straighten them out forthwith! Go! GO! GO!

11. Yitzysmommie says:

These dewds are just chillin’ after watching Undulating Ottah!
    Wait ’til they mak a conga line of undulation…..

12. Suzanne says:

Am I missing something? When did otters become evil? I thought they were adorable hand holding aquatic entertainers.

13. They’re just swimming up to the edge of the stage to tip the undulating otter a few clams.

14. Peg of Tilling says:

Yes, clearly this is a bachotter party.

15. zeldapie says:

We’ll never be able to straighten ‘em out!
    (BTW, I love the word “undulate,” don’t you?)

If it’s a bachelorette party, where’s the drunk bride-to-be? Where’s the veil? Hope they have lots of dollar bills!

16. CBF: The dancing otter has called in backup I repeat the dancing otter has called in backup please advise. Over.

17. South Park was wrong! Otters are not evil.
    They’re just snarky.

18. zeldapie says:

Er, not dollar bills. Clams.

19. (and slinky)

20. zeldapie says:

Oh Theo, you’re just jealous. I know you wanna be snarky and slinky, too. Don’t we ALL?

21. j is more says:

There is nothing evil about these precious little morsels.

–love the dancing otter has called in backup comment, Metz!

22. ThreeCatNight says:

Otter Patrol! Otter Patrol!
    Otterly adorable! (pardon the pun)

23. Ummm….Scream like a little girl, and Run away! then get your swimsuit, and go swimminks!

24. Shannon Johnson says:

Evil otters? There is no such thing.

25. fish eye no miko says:

“Evil otters! COMING FOR YOU, Jan K.!!!”

They’re coming to get you, Barbara…
    Whoops, wrong horror/monster movie franchise.
    ^_^

26. benvenuta says:

Ottersottersottersottersottersottersottersottersottersottersottersottersotters!!!

27. Kevin L. says:

You may think of the ‘Jaws’ theme, but what I hear is “Ride of the Valkyries” straight out of ‘Apocalypse Now.’

28. *stands up*
    I Like Otters!
    Thank you.

29. Otters are only evil if they’re in cahoots with the dancing one (or they are the dancing one).

30. Alice Shortcake says:

“Follow me, girls! Hurry up or we’ll be late for the All-Otter Lapdance and Striptease Contest!”

31. They should make a TV show about these guys: Welcome Back, Otter.

32. Live at the Pavilion–Otty Ottbourne!

33. You guys are silly! And I LURVES it! ;-)

34. omg, more otters! they’re taking over the world! cuteness overload!

35. Methinks they want a lapdance from that bellydancing otter.

36. Hehe, everytime I see otters it reminds me of South Park and the atheist sea otters: “I will crush your skull like a clam on my belly!”