Weinerette

Pass the Poupon!

[licking chops]

This won’t hurt a bit! [slides delicious ear into mouf]

Mmmmm, Delectables! Better than the ones at the ballpark.

Angel,  Angel’s 1st steps, originally uploaded by Cynr.

BTW, Super-Sender-inner Eva H., did you hear, that after seven years, an Amerrrican finally won the latest hot-dog-eating contest?

Comments

1. Bloynaroofle!!

2. shuzluva says:

Those eyes!

3. princess Di eye’s i must say.

4. Yitzysmommie says:

Another OOO OOO post! Normally I’m a kittayn kinda gal, but this Pupper McAdorablesons is too Qte.
    I want to hold him up by my nose & sniff his puppy essence. And then I won’t give heem back….

5. Jay Fry says:

Agh! Snorgle-able doe-eyed cuteness.

6. The ships feeling a mite unsteady cap’n better check that rear rudder.

Ok now that that is out of the way.

*Ka-thud!*

7. Paw Chub!

8. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *thud*

9. Cassandra says:

Hahaha, Meg, you slay me with the rollover captions! I lerve this teeny weeny! (no crude jokes please…ok, maybe a few)

10. The feets…OMG, the FEETS, people!! You just KNOW they smell like Fritos. Go on, take a nibble…

11. Peanutcat says:

C’mon! That’s not a real weiner puppy! We were given one, and let me tell you, at that age, they never stop moving. At high speed. NEVER. There’s no way anyone could get a clear picture of a true weiner puppy.

12. Don’t you just love the stringy little tails that puppies have? So cute! Perfect for gently tugging.
    *tug-tug-tug*

13. Shirley says:

Wiener is w-i-e-n-e-r…not w-e-i-n-e-r.

14. Dachshunds all come with Princess Diana eyes. They just can’t help themselves.
    So adorable.

15. well peanutcat-
    its seems that you failed to put somethin really good smelly-down on the carpet to get your WD to slow for photos. actually the smell seems to be SO good that in the second photo, there is Tippage on the back-end!

16. weiner dogs <3

17. pat_the_bunny says:

Stubtitude and ear flaps!

*klonk!*

18. Linders says:

A WEENIE BABY!

Aw. I miss when my weenie was a baby.

And yes they do have princess di eyes, its amazing.

19. Eeeee.

I’m getting one of my very own someday and I can’t wait. This just helps (or not!) tide me over until that day.

20. Melissa says:

I love weenies! Hopefully one of my dachshund photos will be posted one day.

21. fish eye no miko says:

Shirley said: “Wiener is w-i-e-n-e-r…not w-e-i-n-e-r.”

Indeed. I always remember: If the word has an “e” sound, the e goes last. If it’s an “i” sound, the “i” goes last. True, this only goes for words of German origin, but that covers a lot of the “ie” words you find in English.

/This has been Linguistics With Fish Eye. Join me tomorrow when I explain why Japanese add vowels to the ends of words.

22. fish eye no miko says:

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    /Dead from the Cute.

23. Paw chub indeed! Even more distinctive than the Di eyes.

24. Hmmm…Lady Di eyes, small ear-to-head ratio AND wrinkly legs!!! Possibly another cuteness trifecta!!!

25. Hi. I just found this cute image on a website and I though it would be perfect for CO!

I know it is really big, but it can be shrunk, right?

26. beenclawed says:

puppy chub!

27. ahh, wouldn’t that be “pass the Pup-on”? :p

28. The arm folds! They are keeeeling me!

29. HeidStar says:

That’s not just paw chub, that’s entire LEG chub and it has KEELed me DED.

30. Peanutcat says:

Well liz, I should try that, if we ever get another wiener puppy . . . . .

31. Oh, what a sweet little morsel!

32. K9zRock says:

Wiener dogs steal me!

33. K9zRock says:

Is there something wrong with her spine? I don’t remember mine looking like that. What a little doll.

34. Anyone else notice that today´s posts featured a hot dog and a bun?

35. K9z, that´s probably because you are not a Dachsund.

36. Shannon Johnson says:

Oh I want him right now. I loves him. Gimme Gimme

37. That little shortened dachshund nose. OMG.

38. Juniper Jupiter says:

Oh my gods!!! People, look at his pupling dog eyes!!! ***melts***

And his FEETS!!!! Now, Lisa, I don’t know if they smell like Fritos(Theriouthly, Honey, what are you thinking:P), I’m thinking they look like TOOTSIE ROLLS!!! ESPECIALLY THE WIDDLE TOESIES!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!! NYAM NYAM!!!! Oh Uh…ahem…Uh yeah…cute pupling!!!

39. cubbybutt says:

puppyarmchubbles!!!!!

40. gravyboat says:

He no eat ear. He eat leg.

41. Awwwww…

Me want me own dachshund.

*faint*

42. Stubby, chubby, wobbly puppy!

43. StormCat says:

Dale, that was great and no I hadn’t noticed that!!!

What a cutie, for sure!!!!

44. mmm, hot dog ear eating contest???

snarffffff! ♥♥♥♥

45. Christine H says:

A hot dog and a bun. *groan/laugh* It’s true.

I’m not always that huge a fan of Meg’s ‘accents’, but somehow “mouf” makes this post so much cuter.

46. I’m a puppy you know what I mean
    And I do my little turn on the carpet
    Yeah on the carpet on the carpet yeah
    I shake my little touche on the carpet

I’m too cute for my, too cute for my, too cute, I’m too cute for this song.

47. Hot dog and a bun! Altho I think the bun for today would eat this pup alive, and spit out the bones. I bet he eats puppehs for breakfast. Every. Day.

48. Did you see the micro-link? First Steps!!!

49. Cocktail Wiener!! must wrap him in a wee blanket!

50. The wiener has eyebrows! Baby dog eyebrows! EEEK!

51. Put him on a bun with some mustard……….yum!

52. would you plz look at the fab leg chub? I want to kronsche it.

53. guineapiggin9 says:

Oh the eyes! The chub! The complete and total CUTE!!! *dies*

54. The leg chub, people! THE LEG CHUB!!!

Shield your eyes, look away…this is a level five leg chubb alert!

55. Ketchup on a ‘dog’ . Don’t make me quote Harry. AGAIN.

56. isn’t leg chub a rule of cuteness?

57. it’s #27!

58. Angel is so cute I had to draw her on my blog… I love wiener pups!

59. Has there ever been a cuter puppeh? ::ded::

60. You want cute dachsies? I got’cha cute dachsie right heah… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlyN0L4IMck

61. Teh LEG CHUB it KEELS

*faint* *splode*

62. Hot dog!

63. PUPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*dead*

64. lovely puppy!!! I can’t say anything else about this cute dog:)

65. this little dog is soooo cute!!! *sigh