I feel, how you say? Een-seeg-neef-i-caynts

I see you, you beeg humayn persaynes, and I teenks; "Ees possible to jomp away from dees sit-chu-ayshons?" [Eye capsules look backwards]

And dee answer, she ees always "no… I muss be pay-chans." [Rotates eye capsules forward] "Aie."

Senor_buggles

Annie M. says dees photo was on Happy LOL Day too, originally uploaded by "ckminihane". :D

Comments

1. What in Bleenzes is that thing

2. i just want to pop him in my mouth. yum.

3. NEver mind I went and looked its a baby chameleon so prim and proper. :)

4. Kiragirl says:

is that a tiny chameleon? (with big eye capsules)

5. OMG!!! Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!

Ok jus lemme hold it pls k thx. Just a taneh bit. Pls.

OMG OK OK OK OK OK OK OK PLEEEEEES! Plees?

6. Ok Im back. Ok. Ok.

Pleeeeeeeeease. Please lemme just holdit just a *BLEEN*

7. Meighan says:

Ahhhhhhhh such a cute tiny cham!!!! :)

8. beenclawed says:

So vulnerable! Where’s mama? Awesomely cute!

9. cindsue says:

Someone comes up and smacks his hand. And away he goes.
    Coco- That heart puppy should be posted on here.
    How Bout it Theo?

10. eet would look so wee and tiny even if eet were Barbie’s pet chameleon. :)

11. Look at the perfection in that teeniest of tinyest of bodies! The eye capsules! So so delicious!

12. Yes, my name is really Cricket says:

I love cammies! (yes, that’s what I call them) I have a large habitat for them in my home office. I built it myself out of 2×4’s and rolls of screening. I love to keep them and they’re quite happy in their little oasis.

13. reminds me of Charlie Brown saying Good Grief

Puppeh so cuute I’m hyperventilating

14. Wants. *whine*

15. am i the only one who has to read these captions very slowly and sound them out in order to understand them at all…?

i feel like i’m in 2nd grade again.

16. notsupposedtobedoingthisatwork says:

love

love

looooovvvvveeeeeee

I love chameleons!! I love their freaky feet and their fancy prehensile tails and their big giant twirling eye capsules!!! thanks thanks thanks for this, I needed it today! :)

17. If Mr. Burns was a reptile.

18. palooza says:

ali – I have to read them slowly and out loud too! A silly voice helps though. :)

19. awwwww, keeeuuute!

lol, co, your terminology kills me! too funny

20. Awwwwwww!!! Miniature prehensile tailness!

21. Aieeeeeee! Little tiny huddled-up chameleon ON A FINGERTIP! A FINGERTIP! *ded*

22. lordy lordy lord

The captions make it.

23. Ok ok. Um, I can has it? Please. It won’t eat. Much.

24. Hello Katie says:

Ali, spend a few days reading ICHC…that’ll make this look easy. :)

25. Theriouthly, tho…t-shirt?

26. OMG he is the daintiest lil mors’a poppin cute! Thanx 4 linkies.. and yeah try ICHC and dis b dah kingz englysh kthxbai!

27. Heeee!!! Teensy tinsy perfecsheeon!!

28. I tiny lizards.

29. I meant I love tiny lizards. Ooops.

<3 <3 <3

30. ahhh. so teensie and adorable. is it a baby cham or full grown? do people keep these as pets?
    never saw a cuter little bugger than that.

31. falnfenix says:

oh my…i nearly had a heart attack from this little guy. i wants heeem!

32. Ali: no, you’re not the only one. I’m actually starting to not visit as much because the captions are getting less intelligible.

33. Shannon Johnson says:

OOH yummy, leetle candy frog. Can I have him Thanks.

34. Plz, mez aime. I iz a behbeh co-meeeeee-le-ahn. Wez dohn’t jump. Non, non, non. Wez walkz away snubbingz vous. Mez oui

35. actually I like having to sound out the captions on this site and ICHC. it’s like a word game and then you laugh….

36. my kitties would harasses that little due so fast it ain’t even funny. So can someone put that next to a full grown one for size compaersion please ???????

37. Turret eyes!

38. Brak_Silverbone says:

It’s like jewelry! Only cuter!

39. This is unreal–is our friend all rolled up or sumfin?

40. Allison says:

Absolutely brilliant Fronch ack-centage, Meg!

The tiny lizard isn’t so bad either.

41. Wow, sure wish we had a close-up (c.o.x.c.u.?) of this one. How cute!

42. wow. you know, i saw a license plate that said EET today and i thought of you guys. XD

43. violetgreen says:

Awwww! See, even baby Gollums are cute!

44. eikoleigh says:

oh, he is so cute…love it

45. shollia says:

Awwwwwww…. that is just beyond cute!!!

46. OMG EEEEEEEEE!!!

47. “If I hold reeeeellly reeely still maybe this giant will think I’m just a wart.”

48. OMG, Kim, do NOT make me record an audio track for each post… I JUST MIGHT

49. made me smile :)

50. Lerrinus says:

OMG he’s so tiny!!!

How the heck did you find him?

He’s the cutest little cammie!

51. I don’t want to eat him, but I’m afraid I must…

52. Haaa Meg!!
    If you did do an audio track for each post, and we all listened to you over and over all day (and you know we would), everyone would be speaking (instead of just thinking) with an outrrageoous frawnsh-valley girl-gangsta accent. We could all just say we’re from Cute Overland.

53. Yitzysmommie says:

giggling at Meg’s brill idea – “mais oui, I learned my Fronshe chez Cute Overload on the innerwebs”. Not sure my work partner could stand the increased giggles, snorts, SQUEES, AWWWW’s and cackling laughteres that would be coming from my offeese if there were a CO sound track.

54. Meg — I can do a Frank Zappa voice… also Sling Blade… oh, and I suppose Kermit the Frog too.

55. awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :)

56. Why didn’t that little guy turn hand color? :) Also I recommend the kid’s book, “Hide Clyde” to you all. Fun, little chameleon story. :)

57. Threaten all you like Meg, my comp. at work has no speakers and I could just stop looking at this site at home. REally, I could, well maybe just a peak and I’ll turn the audio off. Yeah that’s it. Just a peak, no audio, I could do that.
    Why is everyone looking at me that way!!!!???!!!!

58. ** cling **

59. Its little body is sooo cute… looking at the picture makes me want to look for one and keep it as a pet!!!!!