Pass the popcorn!

Cc_4
We’ve updated CuteCast, a compilation of YOUR bestest, cutest, anerablest videos, all in one place! We scour YouTube, so you don’t hafta. Like always, you can still submit your favorite vids, but ruh-member, only the finest will be incluuuuuuded! [singsong]

CHECK OUT CUTECAST

Your humble Cuteologist, diligently gathering cuteness,
-Meg

P.S. I’m told CuteCast makes a great baby sitting treat ;) As in: "If you’re really good, you can watch Moshi-hamster eat broccoleeeee!"

Comments

1. For the record, I want to say that CO & now CuteCast will be considered “checking my email”.
    This was for the benefit of my husband and children who when I squeeze them out of the computer to check my email say, “Ok but Cute Overload is not checking your email.”

2. Loves Cute says:

Agreed, Metz! This is wonderful!! Thanks much, Meg!! :)

3. Thanks Meg! That’s awesome that you got it all updated! :-) Congrats!

4. Oh, good. They’ve already found out they’re paying me to browse CO every day. I’ll most likely get a raise to cover the time I’m going to be spending on CC from now on. I love my job. :D

5. More cuteness? MORE? Are you really trying to kill me? I already get next to nothing done…*goes off muttering*…*runs back really fast and checks out new cutecast* Shut up! I can quit when ever I want…

6. Suzanne says:

I’ll attest to the power of CC and CO as babysitting aids…works on toddlers AND pre-teens (who tell me I’m not babysitting per se, I’m ‘keeping them company’)

7. Cute Cast ohhh more cute…. LOVE IT!

8. Oh my Doggies…This is an AWESOME page!!!!!
    Respectfully Sir Chance-Lot

9. EliottM says:

I’m glad the otters holding hands made the best of the best, though I’m not surprised.

10. fish eye no miko says:

Woo-hoo! Subscribed! Im already on YouTube, so it’s easy; just pressing the orange button.

BTW, while watching “Kitten Playtime”, I realized that “chubby babeh tummies” really needs to be a Rule of Cuteness (it’s not already, it is?).

11. This would be really fabulous as a podcast.

12. Hmmmmm—how could I make it a podcast? I guess if I got Peeps permishe, I could?

13. Hi Meggie Moo! I love CO Just Sayin!

14. I agree Annie, what would we do with out the Budster?

15. Ah, yes. The kittehs and the Kimwipes box. One can always rely on the classics.

16. Hmmm… actually the idea of using Cutecast to baby-sit is a dang fine idea.

17. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Hours of ecstatic pleasure.

18. Shannon says:

Erm…..will videos still be posted here or do I have to check the cutecast for vids?

19. All videos will still be posted here AND auto-saved to the CuteCast!

It’s like, tewtelly a win-win!

20. P.S. Hi Annie!

21. When you are done lookin at de videos, your eyeballs will be burned from your head from cuteness and you will look sort of like this:

22. Omg, thats the first time I ever saw that site, Its so great!

I am going to be adding a new section on my site: http://www.knowledgefanatic.com for pets and animals really soon and I will be surely doing a write up of that site!

Thanks for Sharing!

23. Shannon says:

Wow!! An answer from Meg herself!!!! Thanks so much and that is like, a tewtelly win-win sitch!

24. Y’know, these are way cute and all, but somehow it’s just not the same without Meg’s captions.

25. I think I pulled something in my face from all the smiling I did watching this. I already watched them all… maybe I should have saved some for later… what now?

26. We’re workin’ on pagination too, CCat, to make it easier to git your fix. One daaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! [singsong] we’ll have paginayyyshons!