Monche monche… [pause] monche.

How hilare is it when a puppeh has a moncheable toy, and they monche on it, pause, then go back to monche-ing.

[shifty eyes/pause] monche monche. [shifty eyes/pause] monche monche.

Moinche

Nibbles to sender-inner Jenn and puppeh "Evey".

Comments

1. awww… the look on the pup’s face says, “yes i’m munching away … what are YOU gonna do about it??”

2. You know, whenever I give eyes like that to my friends, it never seems to have the same effect.

3. You are jealous of my toy, no?

4. OMG DOXIE!!

seriously doxies are the one thing that make me turn into a puddle of blah.

5. cute cute cute!

6. Rosalynde says:

Princess Di eyes, anyone??? Anyone???

7. Nice Christine says:

Doxies love to chew. There’s one in my office and he has about a million chew toys. We have had to disable our fair share of *squeakies* in the interest of company productivity.

8. This baby needs kisses on her nose wrinkles!

9. Caroline says:

My mom’s mini dachshund, Tinkerbell, uses her squeak toys to communicate with us in “morse code.” She really goes to town on a squeaky when she’s excited to see someone!

10. Suzy's Mom says:

Evey is one cute Doxie. Beautiful fur and BIG brown puppy dog eyes.

11. i’d say just about everything dachshunds do is “hilare”. there are two long-haird toys in our neighborhood, and the other day they had my husband in stitches just by walking down the sidewalk. some days they wear argyle sweaters for extra-deadly qte-ness.

12. Mary (the first) says:

The more I see little cuties like this, the more I want one. SWEET.

13. Sweetmisery says:

Those eyes. Melt

14. More puppies plz! I love kitties but I love LOVE puppies. :)

15. I gotta agree about those eyes. Like those huge eyed children paintings that were popular in the 60’s & 70’s? KnowhatImean? http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbesmirched.tripod.com%2Fmargaret.html&ei=GDaERqVph5CgBIbT2eMB&usg=AFQjCNFoV5Y_pDL8_EIlOE2edMIeMrFdRg&sig2=CyNQKpM9wbkg8Vb9Poq7sQ

16. Doxies are the best snorglers eveh…mine loves kisses between his eyes

17. Furbabies says:

Gimmee!

18. Utter Cutaciousness, made my teeth go all soft.

19. What a sweet longhaired doxie…love the shifty eyes!

20. Brak_Silverbone says:

My co-workers and I have decided that we are gonna have a rock band someday, and we’re gonna call it the Badass Weiner Dogs. Evey could be our mascot!

21. mervtheflamingo says:

Nice Christine-

Did you say Doxie “in your office?!?” OMG, where do you work????? I want that kind of productivity interruption.

22. ka9q's wife says:

My bebeh, Sarah, would have chewed it to bits. She had a baby for a while then it got chewed to death.

23. Gracie-my weiner-has that same look. I think it means, “Just try and take it”. They are definitely squshable dogs.

24. Doxie pup!!!!!! I have a black n tan. I am amazed that these dogs speak to you with the way the look at you. I can tell when he’s sad, happy, curious or just plain pissed off.

25. Not *only* is she a cute little doxie, but her name is Evey! Anyone sense a bit of V for Vendetta-ness? Anyone? Anyone?

26. Evil. So evil.

27. That hair color is to-die-for!! Man, I tell ya! My lips would be permanently fused to that tiny forehead from all the kissin’.

28. Cuteness! She melts me, perfect ending to a very long day.

29. meg, you slay me.

i know *exactly* what you mean. chew chew chew pause chew chew chew *shifty eyes* chew pause chew chew chew

you’ve hit upon one of my dearest philosophical ponderings…what *are* they thinking about?

brilliant. simply brilliant.

i’m tempted to shorten that to something cutesy like “brilly,” but i’ll leave the clever cutespeak to you, sensei.

*bows*

30. Thank you for noticing the V-For-Vendetta-ness of it all, Ashley! ‘Cause I was so gonna’ say that if nobody else did! And BTW, cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

31. donutbill says:

There isn’t a jury in the world that would convict that dog of chewing that toy. Look at those innocent eyes!!

32. re: her evilness…we call her Evil Evey b/c she knows exactly how cute she is, and uses it to her advantage. Against her power we are defenseless! ha

33. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Can I use her as my wedding cake topper?

34. Nice Christine says:

Hehe…I work at a very small nonprofit, so it’s a pretty laid back atmosphere. There is also a Maltese…although he barks a LOT!

35. Our dox has what we call the “inscrutable eyes” .. all black and bottomless. He uses these to proclaim his innocence, all-knowing wisdom, or contempt at your human stupidity.

He can also do the Princess Di eyes with the best of ‘em. I think every pup of the breed is born knowing how to work them eyes.

36. For the doxie at work group – mine is sleeping on my lap at the moment. Dexter’s allowed to come in on Fridays. Everyone comes in for a puppy break and it really boosts office morale.

37. Damn, those eyes always get me.

38. freakin genius !

39. Shannon Johnson says:

That is exactly what Toby does when he has a toy, Especially when he has a squeak toy, He chews the squeaker out and eats it.

40. elliottsmommy says:

ka9q’s wife – your bebeh Sarak is exceptionally snorgleable, as well. i like how she AND the bunny toy look like they’re so worn out from rassling that they just…can’t…keep..their…eyes…op..zzzzzzzzzz – and still manage to keep touching each other. thanks for sharing! :)

41. elliottsmommy says:

soddy. saraH. *blush*

42. DEFINITELY Princess Di eyes! Meg must be slipping–how could she have missed this?

43. Now THAT is a cute overload lol

44. OMG! That’ looks like my
    friend’s pup! :D (Hi Evey!)