Holy tortuous desk job

BOSS PUP SEZ: "Stop surfing the Internets for dresses and get back to selling auto glass!" [walks away in a huff]

Stuck_in_the_glass_store

Middletown Glass sent this one in… wot a meeeean boss.

Comments

1. AliceTanzer says:

Eeeee!!! ahh! puppeh!

2. If my job wants me to work overtime, this puppeh should be provided.

3. Um, Boss? May I please kronsche on your ear a little bit?

4. “HEY. Listen to me. Do you think I like barking orders all day? Do you think I’m the kind of boss who’d let sleeping dogs lie?

LOOK AT YOURSELVES!!! You’re slobs all of you – I come to work EVERY DAY, dressed to the
    ca-nines…I expect you to do the same!”

5. Aubrey Aubrey Aubrey, Words fail me. You have done it again. By the way Bou Yah is my favorite one to date.:D

6. That is one cute puppeh with VHSF = Very High Snorgle Factor.

7. Running up the company charge card on designer togs, arentcha pup? Awww.

8. Aubrey – great job…

puppeh actually looks like he has one eyebrow raised…

i really need to test out its snorglability

9. Yitzysmommie says:

Aubrey, between “Bou Yah” and barking orders, you are on a serious roll today!
    here’s a BEEP for Boss pup’s nosicle.

10. Metaskins, I TRIPLE-DOG-DARE you to snorgle that pup. he’d probably nip you first, little devil.

11. Suda Nim says:

A beagle can sniff out any employee laziness, ya know!

12. I wish my boss was such a puppy dog! Perhaps Boss Pup could be encouraged to do freelance management or something?

Anyone who has advice on how to achieve such a goal gets free chocolate! Yew!

13. AuntieMame says:

I’ve worked for a few dogs, but none of ‘em were ever this qte(TM).

14. I thought it said Tortoise Desk Job. I was wondering where the Tortoise was.

15. sally o'malley says:

i would snorgle this puppeh on company time, and i doubt if he would mind.

16. Awwwwwwwww! I love beagle puppehs! I want to scoop him up and snorgle his cute little face! Wish I had a puppeh at work…

17. “You can leave in a taxi. If you can’t get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that’s too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff.”

18. beayglarye says:

beagles are, by nature, retarded.
    so, i’ve noticed, is everyone who comments on this site.

[Furkle/Beayglarye/Laura -- you do know that YOU'RE still commenting on this site, right? - Ed.]
    [PS -- Do you need somebody to put a stop to that? - Ed.]

19. Martha in Washington says:

If I’d’ve had a boss like this cutie I might still be working. How could anyone refuse to do any job he gave you when he looks at you that way?

20. BrianMPLS says:

people who comment here, beayaglarye says, are retarded.
    beayaglarye, i’ve noticed, commented on this site.

=D

21. fish eye no miko says:

“Honestly, what’s wrong you! If you’re going to surf the Web on company time, you could at least have the decency to be looking at CuteOverload!”

22. I love the comfy look that puppeh has there as he is giving you those work orders. I am oh how cute and jeeze boss all athe the same time.

23. I can has internship?

24. New intern: ¨Oh, you said BAGELS, lox, and cream cheese? My bad.¨

25. StormCat says:

BrianMPLS, LOL!!!! That is so true!!! We seem to have our share of nuffs lately, don’t we? That’s ok, our cuteness will scare them away… More cuteness!!!!

26. ThreeCatNight says:

“You know you haven’t stop talking since I got here. You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle!”
    “Why, a four-year-old boy could understand this! Run out and get me a four-year-old boy!”

(One for the Groucho-File)

27. i would no longer dread going to work if this puppeh was my boss!

28. d00d, I wish my boss were a puppeh. She isn’t though. She is another word for a female dog, though. I got yelled at yesterday for looking at CO during work. ;_;

29. OMG.
    It’s a Beagle.
    He can be my boss anyday.

30. Is there any such thing as an UN-cute beagle pup? I think not…. OMG….melting…

31. Ok that will do says:

When I interviewed for my current job there was a little white fluff ball named Molly who kept barking and jumping in my lap. I just kept on talking and would pick her up and put her down as she wanted. I think she was conducting her own interview at the same time.

32. Puppeh looks like a young Karl Malden, “Beagle Express. Don’t leave home without it.”

33. Furry faces like this are enablers for webby addixons..

34. zeldapie says:

There are few things cuter than a beagle puppeh!!

35. I have a beagle boss at home. He has me well trained, but he tells his Gramma that being my boss should qualify him for hazardous duty pay. I think I will fur-zurp his belly for that!

36. Loris and Dale — lols!

37. Get to work on those Beaglengarry Glenross leads.

38. luvinmalssomuch says:

I’d work a 12 hour day if this beagle pup was my boss.

39. I bet she’s soft furry folds all the way through.

40. And for those of you jonesing, here’s Dino:

41. pat_the_bunny says:

Wow, who knew cute puppies could be so disapproving!

42. Rosalynde says:

Ummmmm . . . don’t you mean Holy-pink-toenails-and- black-paw-pads-at-the-very- edge-of-the-frame??? In addition to sunlight-illuminated whiskers and kissable white forehead stripe!!!!!!

43. Lurker in Shadows – you need to come work with me, clearly – when I had a bad day at work a few weeks ago, my boss called me into her office and we spent 10 minutes looking at I Can Has Cheezburger and cracking up.

44. friendly neighborhood pedant says:

I hoped some other cute-loving pedant would come along and take care of this, but I think you meant “torturous” and not “tortuous.”

Tortuous: “winding, crooked”
    Torturous: “causing torture”

45. One Eyed Daruma says:

Pedants rule – ‘speshally friendly ones.

46. ShelleyTambo says:

Dude, friendly neighborhood pedant, if you’d waited, like, 20 minutes, I would have. “Tortuous” is one of my favorite commonly misused words.

47. uh oh,that puppeh means buisness(and hopefully he doesn’t make any…)

48. Hey! I have that phone on my desk! Where’s my puppy?

49. Beagle puppies are always the boss. They’re just so cute, it’s impossible to be in charge!

50. I used to work in auto glass. I kept a list of all the weird things that would crack people’s windshields. Besides the rocks and bullets there were eagles, pumpkins, golf balls, wrenches, jugs of cider, and the occaisional person. No puppehs tank dudness.

51. Furbabies says:

Those eyes, those ears, that belleh. Just a small nibble on the ear (nawm nawm). Yummy.

52. Cassandra says:

Bahaha, FNP, I’m an English major, and generally I live for finding and correcting gramatical errors; ashamed to admit that I missed this one…I think I was too enthralled with teh qte. Hooray for Boss Beagles and friendly pedants!!

53. Am I imagining things or just too tired or what? Did this puppeh move closer since he first appeared??
    Nayh, Must be seeing things.
    *wanders off babbling to self*

54. e-beth: jugs of cider… can you splain for us how that one happened???

55. boss beagle. I told you I needed three creams and two sugars in my coffee. Oh and Don’t forget you will be working both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

56. BlueFairy says:

Has anyone noticed that Lucy 3.0 has arrived at Hamstertracker.com? She’s a cutie.

57. BlueFairy says:

Almost as cute as a bossy beagle pup.

58. e-beth LOL okay I can see the bullets and rocks but jugs of cider, pumpkins and Eagles??? Whaaaa? the bird thought the car was prey and dived and pounced HEHEHE.

59. BrianMPLS says:

The world needs more friendly pedants!
    Is it just me or has the whole world forgotten the difference between “your” and “you’re,” “there” and “their,” “then” and “than?” Oh! Oh! Oh! “Login” and “log in,” “everyday” and “every day,” and many more. Even news editors seem to have given up! Augh!!!

/rant

i can has more qte pls?

60. ceejoe & annie:
    This is only 25% of the junk that I can remember! Pumpkins were chucked, the eagle supposedly was after another bird and wasn’t watching where he was going, and the jug of cider was actually already inside the car and ‘sploded.

61. e-beth: I just lol’d about the cider splosion. I’m sure it wasn’t funny at the time tho… hopefully nobody was in the car with the cider when it happened…
    Tanks for the explanation and the chuckle. :o)

62. lauowolf says:

Yeah, sure he looks tough.
    But his bark is worse than his bite.
    (Just don’t test it though.)

63. What breed of dog is this?