What? She’s just doing what we’re all thinking

Reports sender-inner Jo R.; "My friend Ellen was over with Lola the pup, and as we were all sitting around talking, I noticed some covert, spontaneous ear-cronching. Lola seemed unconcerned."

thank you for the report, Jo. These things happen.

Keyronsche

D.C.O.X.C.U.: (The ‘D’ is for deeleeshous’)

Deeelishous

Comments

1. zomg i wanna eat the puppeh “lola” too!!!!!!!1 nyawm nyawm…

2. omg and my initial ever furbert!!!!! yay me. hey teho— PARTYDONUTS!!!

3. Longtail says:

Eee! I used to ear-cronsh my puppy’s ears too (gently of course), then he’d turn and wash my face with his tongue because he knew it was a demand for puppy-kisses. I miss those tasty floppy earses.

4. I’d do the same! Lola’s nose looks very delicious, too.

5. R. Moore says:

All this time we’ve been saying, “I want to put it in my mouf!” and this lady’s gone and done it.

6. Juniper Jupiter says:

I cronch my kittehs’ ears all the time! Nuttin’ wrong with that!! A lil purr purr purr…rub rub rub…then *chomp*!

7. I hope she brushed her teeth after that… *shudder*

8. What are you doing?!?!???!!!?!

9. Roxanne says:

I nibble my puppies’ ears, too. They don’t mind a bit, they’re used to it. We snuggle up really nice, and then they kiss me all over my cheeks.

10. newmoonpie says:

lola’s gorgeous! what flavor dog, i wonder?

11. I too admit to being a kitteh ear kronscher. ‘Dey don’ mind. As long as there are belleh rubs or head rubbies happening, is no beeg deal!

12. vanilla with a splosh of strawberry & a splash of caramel, newmoonpie …

yumpuppy …

13. Erin E. says:

soon to be vango [sic] pup!

14. Jupiter Star says:

*Sighs* If only I could do that to my birdies…by alas, hard to bite what isn’t there. Can I borrow this pup, instead?

15. I’m sure this was posted before? If not, you all must see..
    A friendship ‘tween doggie and ducky

16. not sure I would call this one ‘cute’. interesting, yes, but not cute.

17. Tastes like chicken?

18. It’s obvious this woman has merely misplaced her chocolate covered rusty pliers.

19. Lerrinus says:

I nibble on my dogs ears too! She’s a Jack Russell Terrier and I nibble on her ears when she sits on my lap! Cute doggy!

20. Yitzysmommie says:

MMMM, deelishe pupper ears!
    My burly Macho Man husband used CO speak this morning to my great amusement. He described Yitzy the kitters night time actions: “He kept on jumping up on the bed, snorgling you and putting his butt in my face” I howled with laughter in delight that my husband not only knows the word “snorgle” but can use it in correct context.
    YM, still grinning to herself.

21. warrior rabbit says:

I do this to my bun all the time (more like just mouthing, though — my teeth aren’t really involved) and she likes it. As far as she’s concerned, I’m grooming her. Frankly, it’s rather hard *not* to do that — those ears are irresistible.

22. donutbill says:

mmm…yummy!!

23. my pup’s ears are sadly too floofy to kronshe. I would soo nibble lola, though

24. Honeybee says:

Related: When I see a tiny baby, I want to put their whole foot in my mouth.

25. Oh my God! This is so cruel! How can Meg post something like that? The pup is obviously in tremendous pain! Look at the blood splattering everywhere!

I wonder if she still has a tail I could cut with my chocolate covered rusty pliers.

26. Careful, Helene. There are photochoppers in the audience.

27. *waits for the “oh noes, animal cruelty! that dog is in obvious distress!” comments*

28. Theresa says:

Nibble nibble BEEP!!

29. Theresa says:

PS: If doggie goes sticking deelicious ear flap into one’s mouth, what is one supposed to do?

30. Whoullgh puth poff pithhhhh
    smack
    oh sorry I had fur in my mouth!

31. Photochoppers? What are those?

32. Helene,People who combine two things together to make fake pictures and advertisements

33. I am jealous…great skin girl…and Lola is so clean.

34. I don’t know what to say, this is funny or weird?

35. I think this is a very wholesome photo — the girl has AWESOME skin and great teeth and hair and the puppers is soo cute and clean.

YM, my hubby succumbed to CO-speak several months ago. I couldn’t have been prouder. :) He now “snorgles a kitteh” with the best of them.

Does anyone do ear chompage without their teeth, just their lips? Cuz that’s how I go nawm nawm on my kitties’ ears.

36. mikemil828 says:

I guess it’s fair because dogs ear cronsh too

37. Is it just me, or is there a piece missing from the dog’s other ear? This might not be the first time she’s been cronched…

38. Hence the lack of concern on Lola’s fizzace, Sylvia. She’s used to it. Never mind her ears, I say. I just want to kiss that velvety muzzle.

[Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets. And little man, little Lola...wants you.]

39. om nom nom nom

40. brittany says:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

41. Way to dominate. Biting your pets ear is a way of telling them who is in charge. In case anyone wasn’t aware. The same as holding down your pet to say I own you.

42. Conrad that dog owns her….

succulent…mmm… can I have a taste

43. I hope that’s a soft cronche.

44. Oooo, Meg, can you borrow ROOOOOOOFIIIIIES and bring him to the CO convention??

45. Brak_Silverbone says:

Look at Lola’s beautiful WHITE eyelashes!!

46. looks yummy.

47. Conrad – that doesn’t always seem to work. I’ve done it to one of my cats (the alpha animal, not just cat) and he doesn’t care one whit. He’s in charge, he’ll do what he wants and nothing I say (or do, or bribe) affects him in the slightest. He just looks right at me…and goes on doing it. :)

48. Actually, as far as dominance type things go, conrad, every time I’ve seen one dog nibble another’s ears, it was the subordinate nibbling the dominant one’s. So of course the dog’s fine with it – You’re saying, “You’re the Boss”.
    That’s what I’ve heard from the vet, and what I’ve seen.

49. Yitzysmommie says:

Oh cbf, I LOVE the video! Even baby nuffs would like it, I’m thinking. That’s gotta be the cutest thing aside from kittens I’ve seen in a long time. Thanks for the link!
    BTW, your site is PROSH!

50. met her in a club down in old soho
    where i kronched her earses and they taste just like cherry cola
    c-o-l-a cola….

51. Supermud says:

Sweet Jesus in a jumpsuit, those “miracle-feets” baby feet are creepy.

Why is the extreme closeup clearly from a different picture than the original? CONSPIRACY!

52. Shannon Johnson says:

I sometimes wish that my Toby was here so I can do that. *Sigh*

53. Very nice

54. umm, that looks like some kind of pitbull. chick’ll be lucky if she doesn’t wind up missing some of her face.

55. unchi kun, you just had to push that button, didn’t you…Take a peep at this post: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/04/and_now_a_pit_b.html#comments

56. Phew, I’m not the only crazy one! I kronsche my beagle puppy sometimes – he’s hard to resiste!

57. Fat Tabby says:

CO is the best site in the world, totally. I always thought I was a bit of a cat cuteness addict by wanting to put the tips of their ears in my mouth :p Also been tempted by the toes too, but they have claws and well, they walk on dirty stuff all day :D